Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:21 am
Come hide in my closet for a week and you'll learn how people in GA celebrate Mardi Gras. Oh wait, they just drink. And drink. And drink some more. Did I mention they drink?

So ya. I'm no better off. Maybe Joshie can make me loosen up and party, though. He has sworn that I will dance with him when and if we get to go out to bars/parties/other social events.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 pm
I miss Mardi Gras. >: It's been way too long since I last celebrated it. I miss all the food. : 3  

Trainer23667

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 am
Twelve more days yo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:24 pm
Q: Can I do a mission listed here? Do I just post the thread in the sub-topic? Do I need to post a new thread every new mission? ...Would I be the only one rping in it? *don't think I understand it*
nevermind 3nodding
User Image

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:42 pm
how does "snagging" a pokemon work?
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:50 pm
It's just like catching a wild Pokemon except that a "Snagged" Pokemon is one that you stole from another trainer. Snag Machines replace the trainer Id assigned to a Pokemon with your own, making that pokemon officially belong to you, rather than the trainer it was Snagged from.

That's about as simple as it gets. You catch it the same way as a wild Pokemon, what with the weakening it through battle and then throw a Pokeball and all that. It's just another person Pokemon until you take it from them.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:09 pm
ok, thanks :3
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:34 pm
Everybody's playing B/W and I have to wait. ):  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Michael Bladebreaker

Ruthless Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:11 pm
I want to get White, simply because the legend on the front looks cooler. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 pm
I only got White because I'm a dark colors guy and wanted to change up the pace. I would've got Black if I cared about the legends, because I think Reshiram is awesome. And it reminds me of The Fly from Card Captor Sakura.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
I only got White because I'm a dark colors guy and wanted to change up the pace. I would've got Black if I cared about the legends, because I think Reshiram is awesome. And it reminds me of The Fly from Card Captor Sakura.
...Reshiram. Reminds you. Of a clow card.

HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE HIM! *Smite*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:08 pm
I want the one with the black legendary xD Anyhow, I don't have access to buy either game yet unless I order online and my dad already gave me my tablet but I NEED THE GAME... And I don't want to play on an emulator >:
User Image

DignityPower

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm
DignityPower
I want the one with the black legendary xD Anyhow, I don't have access to buy either game yet unless I order online and my dad already gave me my tablet but I NEED THE GAME... And I don't want to play on an emulator >:
User Image
I ordered mine online from GameStop. I just have to wait for them to come in. D: I feel for ya though.

Speaking of tablet...I should really show mine some love... *Stares at dust covered tablet*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 pm
SubonicXP
I ordered mine online from GameStop. I just have to wait for them to come in. D: I feel for ya though.

Speaking of tablet...I should really show mine some love... *Stares at dust covered tablet*

bahh, even if I do order a real one, it wouldn't work out since they don't deliver internationally *facepalm*. I'll have to just buy myself a new r4 (I broke mine because I kept trying to make it work and it didnt xDD)
User Image

DignityPower

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 am
DignityPower
bahh, even if I do order a real one, it wouldn't work out since they don't deliver internationally *facepalm*. I'll have to just buy myself a new r4 (I broke mine because I kept trying to make it work and it didnt xDD)
User Image
Yeeeeah, if you're gonna go THAT route, there's better ones out there. I'd say of them here, but I'd rather not have Gaia axe the guild over what'd they see as piracy talk. PMs should be fine, though.

Anyway, if you don't mind my asking, what country do you live in? o_O I know there's gotta be some site that'd deliver internationally.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games