Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:20 pm
((don't worry about it too much, school is more important anyway))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:22 pm
((yeah your right. should we continue?))  

Allah The Eternal

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:12 am
((yeah um strikes been pretty busy with work and stuff...he's having his moments...>< i hope he comes back))

Zack turned to face Lufu and then walked into the living room, setting his glass down on the table, and making himself comfertable. He didnt want to speak to Lufu at the time, he felt guilty for some reason, but he couldnt understand why.

His butler, geoffory, entered the room and handed all the invitations.

They were all sealed in a black envelope with each persons name on the front in gold lettering. You could easily making out the fine handwriting. Zack went through them like nothing had happened to him in the last day or so and pulled out Lufu's invitation. He fell completely silent and didnt understand his feelings at the moment.

((welcome back Hibiki...>< its been awhile hasnt it...yeah, focus more on school then rping.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:49 am
(Sry i haven't been on guys just waiting for Crazi phsycotic pyro to do something because i said something to her in my post kinda sorta)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:42 am
Kiom'e was startled when she heard Zephyr cry out like that, but not too suprised to see him in the form that was in his dream, when she noticed it wasn't that hard for him to turn back she had an idea, "Hey Zephyr? I need you to relax ok? Just imagine away all your stress, and thoughts, then once you're relaxed, think of the being you most want to be," she said holding back tears, for those were the same words her father told her, when she was trying to grasp, controlling her harmonixing abilities.

((sorry I haven't been on guys, sweatdrop I had to take a break for a couple days, due to an injury, sorry!! but I should be back on monday....if not, try not to include meh in big parts, until I'm allowed back on, plz? thank-oo))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:21 pm
(Oh.....what happened to you? How'd you get injured?)  

zepherion

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:47 pm
Zephyr relaxed and thought of being a great worrior. His imagination ran wild with all the ideas he had. He thought of what she was going to do to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:19 pm
Zack quietly went through the invitations. His ball was in about a few days and so far all that has happened is, the chefs have prepared a meal and so on. Geoffory must have already made some arrangements.

After going through the invitations he took a sip of his water and wondered where his few guests were? He hadnt seem them in quite a while actually...Zack shook his head and tried not to think about what others were up too, besides...he thought..no one cares for me.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:17 am
Lufu watched Zack walk away and sighed, walking to the stairs and going up to his room. Closing the door behind himself, he leaned against it for a moment, looking around at the room itself. A faint smile curled the corners of his mouth as he walked over to the chair by the window and sat down. He closed his eyes and leaned, the air around his ears beginning to vibrate in a rather more complicated manner than before...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:53 am
Hibiki decided he should head back to the mansion. He hadnt been there in a few days, and he wanted to check to see if his treasure he hid under his bed was still there. besides, he hadnt spoken to Zack in quite a while, and wondered how he was doing. Using his incredible speed, and agility, he made it there in less than 2 minutes. He walked through the door, and up the stairs.  

Allah The Eternal

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:48 pm
"Ok, are you thinking of a form, that you wish to be?" Kiom'e said to Zephyr, just makeing sure he knows what he should be thinking of.

((I might be on tomorrow, I have other things i need to tend to aswell, so, I'll check up at least once a day, mon-fri each week, oki? sorry. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:27 pm
Zephyr liked his form he was now and didn't want to change, but he did what he was told. If Kiom'e was gonna change his form she could probably change him back. Zephyr thought of a massive dragon as red as the flames that had been burning in his heart. It's eyes were amazing being soft and caring yet brutal and cold at the same time. This creature was amazing.

{edit}

(Oh guys I'm writing a book in my spare time on my blackberry and i decided to rewrite it on my journal so feel free to lookat it. I need the publicity anyway. lol. Well toodleoo. See ya. Cheerio. Ta ta. Good bye. Oh you get the point.)  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:34 am
Kiom'e said, "You have your form you wish to be in your head correct? Make sure you have every single detail, and take a couple deep breaths, then block out all sounds, feelings, movement, and smells, just keep your mind on that one particular form ok?" at that she took a couple steps back from Zephyr, hopeing what she's trying to do will work.

((um, if you don't know what harmonixing means, =P it's the ability to shapeshift, like what your character Zephyr's doing..all I'm tryin tah to is help him controll the power so then he can become a better fighter than many on here, and what not, lol blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:59 pm
Zack removed one of the invitations. It was for some woman who he had stole from years ago and opened the invitation letter. It said as follows:

You have been invited to this years formal Masqurade ball at the Ebony Mansion
Please wear something that suits this years theme. Dress your best; suits, ball gowns, and other formal items would do well. Please bring your own masks and make them as interesting as you like.
The master of the house will be wearing a black mask with two feathers on the end of one of its side. Please reframe from using this type of mask.
Please contact us as soon as possible. The Ebony Mansion awaits your arrival on the first of November in the evening. Thank you.

Zack ran his fingers over the gold lettering on the black card. It was a nice type of paper he thought. After he snapped out of his fascination with the card he ordered for his butler to give each person their invitation. geoffory took lufu's card and headed upstairs to the room he was staying in and knocked on the door twice to be polite. There he waited for lufu to answer.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:03 pm
Zephyr followed his orders and took two deep breaths. He thought of more details. The dragon had horns about 3 feet long which was solid black. The claws were bloodstained but otherwise still stone black.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games