Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:47 pm
Mia watched Marcus as her training dummy repaired itself. Mia shivered. Marcus' newfound power kind of scared her but she was glad that he was on her side and not the enemy's or she wouldn't fight him at all.

When the wooden post was fully repaired Mia pulled it out of the ground and carried it to the tree that Nakhti and Ty were sitting on. Mia set it on the ground and created a few more wooden poles and then tied them to a few of the branches on the trees. Mia set them up in a way so that they were in a circle with her in the middle. Mia concentrated and made the branches with the poles on them move back and forth a bit. Mia looked up to Nakhti and Ty.

"Sorry if you feel a little shaking! I promise it won't be for long." Mia jumped to the side as one of the poles swung towards her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:38 pm
Tiger looks down, now a Ocelot due to the need to be able to stay up the tree. "I don't mind, the world looks interesting when shaken and blurred." She says, accidentally making a strange meow before talking. Ty rubs her nose briefly in slight embaressment. Tiger shivers, but this time has nothing to do with the shaking. Jeez, that is scary. She thinks to herself, then looks to Nakhti. "What is it like... suddenly knowing things that you have been trying to figure out? Difficult but good?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:33 pm
Nakhti was quiet for a long time as the memories or the past rolled over his mind. The temprature around Nakhti dropped immensly and the branch he stood on began to freeze over.

"It's like....."

Nakhti looked for the right words a thin sheen of ice on his skin now.

"It's like having your soul ripped to shreds instantly.... if you were not there..... I'm thinking many would have died before I would have been able to come to my senses."

Nakhti turned an eye to Tig.

"I have had so many pourposes in my life...... Now in an instant all I know is i am down to three."

Nakhti raised one finger for each pourpose he listed.

"Retrieve the ice orb. Protect it untill the final destination. Then...... vengence for everyone in my village."

Nakti's eyes moved off of Tigs and into the distance.

"I can still hear them on that day you know..... even two miles away I could still hear the screams........ I can still see my best friend torn apart telling me to flee..... I can still feel the wieght of the stone golem i destroyed collapsing upon me......"

Nakhti's hand moved to the sword flame sword on his belt and drew it. Channleing his anger the blade exploded to life as Nakhti held it above his head. The blade was only five feet long but the flame coming off the blade six feet high.

"Hell i don't know why this sword has yet to detonate on me and kill me like father said it would...... Mabey its the fact i still give a damn about something other than revenge for now."

Nakhti sighed as he continued to hold the flame blade while maintaining his icey shell.

"All i know for now is untill I find a new purpose I'm at risk."

Nakhti chuckled slightly.

"Cannot worry about it now though huh? Too weak to save my village then..... strong enough to protect the ice orb now. For now all I can do is just go with what i got."

Nakhti shook his head as he slid the flame blade back into his sheeth as he seemed to draw back into his own mind for a second.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:10 pm
Mia jumped around and sliced poles to pieces as she unknowingly listened to Ty and Nakhti talking. "Hmm.I guess...things like that don't just go away like that. Mia jumped out of the way of one pole but was hit by a different one a few seconds later. Mia fell to the ground and stopped the tree branches.

"Oww... I think that's good for now." Mia got up slowly as she rubbed her butt. "So, should we stay here the rest of the night or try and make it as far as we can before nightfall?"  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:37 pm
"Well... You can fix this poor tree, mend your soul, then can eventually figure out more goals. Revenge sucks ya' know." She says, melting a little spot for herself. "I would suggest using ice for wounds, but it is not good to use it on your heart... But now, fix da tree!" She says as she turns into herself and hops down next to Mia. "What cha say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:22 pm
Nakhti at first did nothing for the tree as he saw something farther down the road. Squinting he made out a giant spider. Nakhti thought idley on the monsters presence here.

"Well well well. Now how did you get this close to a town....... no matter. You die here my eight legged friend."

Drawing the ice off the tree Nakhti reached into his sack and brought out a large curved bow and string.

"I hate this contraption."

Stringing the bow the ice formed before him into an arrow. Grabbing the arow he lined it up to put the monster into his sights. With his ears and tail he gauged how the wind was blowing.

"Lets see if i got a mediocer grab on my magic."

He channled his magic into the arrow of ice makeing it colder and glow a pale blue white. One less monster to terrorize travelers.

"Die."

He let loose the string and the air around the arrow shimmered as it passed through the trees. Senseing danger the spider had time enough to turn twoards the arrow before it pirced it through its pedipalps. (thats the waist of a spider for those of you who don't know.) As soon as the arrow went through the spider let loose an agonized cry as the magic of the arrow took effect. Slowly ice spread all over the giant spider internaly and externaly untill it stood completely frozen.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:49 pm
Mia smiled at Ty and was just about to answer but immediately turned her head toward the spider once the arrow was shot. Mia cringed again at the awesome power of her comrades.

"Amazing..." Mia turned back to Ty. "Well, I was just asking if we should try to get to Ruby as quickly as possible or spend the rest of the day here." Mia briefly turned toward the spider and the huge roots of a tree nearby the spider rose from the ground and towered above it. The roots crashed down on top of the spider, smashing it into pieces and submerging it into the ground as the roots went back into it's original spot.

"I think people wouldn't want to see a dead, frozen spider in the middle of the road as they pass by."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Tiger flinches and turns her eyes away as she sends some energy towards the spider. Her pinky twitches and the ground moistens to aid the recovery of the soil and plants from any possible toxins. "Well, don't want to find one of those staring us in the face when we wake up. No one wants to see one of those. Frozen or in any other way."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:09 pm
Nakhti dropped to the ground and ran to where the spider corpse was buried as Tig moistened the ground. Nakhti laid his hand down and quickly located one certain section of the frozen spider before it was thawed or damaged by the water. Useing his ice magic he ripped the piece of the spider out of the ground and left the rest in the ground. In his hand was one intact poison gland.

"Whew........ saved."

Nakhti walked back over to the group with the frozen gland in hand.

"Almost a waste of good poison."

Nakhti rummaged in his sack on his belt and pulled out a slightly larger jar with a stopper. Non chalantly he dropped the poison gland into the jar and corked it but he did not put it back into the sack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:01 pm
Mia put her hand on her hip. "So, you keep a jar of poison with you?" Mia shrugged but then thought of something. "Y-you don't...poison people's drinks or food, do you? Or poison people in their sleep?"

Mia shivered.  

zepherion

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:12 pm
Tiger tackles Mia from behind. "He has worked as an assasin for a long time. We may be able to use it for other things though. Some can be used for healing and such." She says as she balances Mia so she doesn't fall over. "So he has and can poison people, but wouldn't do it to us. Plus, you cook anyways." She says grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:18 pm
"No not just one jar of poison i got several but I'v been low paralizeing venom as of late."

Nakhti taped the jar with one finger.

"This is a nasty combo of paralizeing venom and a poison by the time you know your poisoned with this its too late. It makes your skin tough like a shell while turning your innards into a fine liquid. Last time I had to use this poison I was assigned to kill a gang of five men. As for poisoning your food or when you sleep you don't got to worry about it. If I wanted you poisoned you would never have left town alive or concious at least."

Then he turned an eye to Tig.

"I prefer the title mercenary or bounty hunter. I don't kill everyone i fight and not all my missions involve me interacting with people."  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:37 pm
"Pheh! All the same to a criminal, pick pocket, cut purse, pirate and theif." She says as she counts on her fingers. "Those are only a few of the names I have." Ty adds with a grin, now leaning over to look into her sack and ruffling around. "I'm running out of stuff, don't got much of my blind powder left... Its all filled with je... Other stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:31 pm
"I send criminals, pirates, pick pockets, cut purses, and thiefs to prison when the towns gaurdsmen can't handle them. I've only killed murderers, crimelords, corrupt officals, gang members, and a few others. Thats also after i have conclusive proof of thier crimes that are worthy of death. Which in my book there are only two things that label you to be killed by me for gold. If you murder someone or a male if they make the stupid choice to..... get overly friendly on a girl whom blatently rejects them..... if you know what i mean."

Nakhti's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. In my whole damn career I only killed fourty people.... you think she could cut me some slack. Nakhti's eyes went to the poison gland as he waited for it to thaw. Can't draw the ice out or i draw the poison out too. I'm going to have to carefuly seperate the water from the poison so it can be quick and effective.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:19 pm
Mia hadn't realized that she had been holding her breath. She let it out with a loud gasp. "My bad...well, um, that's very reassuring. I feel a lot better. Now I'm completely sure that you won't poison my cooking. That might not be a good advertisement for my future bakery."

Mia started walking down the path. "So I guess we should get going?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games