Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:45 pm
we could just talk about the other classes, that might work. and rita? nice? only for a story ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:48 pm
SIRIUS POST D: I dunno... I'm feeling not quite right with my posts lately... They don't seem to be in character as much as I'd like. Sorry gaiz! D:  

Freak Show Excess

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:54 pm
rita posted. is she allowed to magically appear in sirius's room and take pictures of him and remus?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:57 pm
Ky Jelly
rita posted. is she allowed to magically appear in sirius's room and take pictures of him and remus?

LMAO AHH not yet! But maybe later if/when they like have a sooper sekkrit tryst in public? xD But their love is too much in the beginning stages yet for them to be caught! xDDD  

Freak Show Excess

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:42 pm
iheartjrock
Ky Jelly

LMAO AHH not yet! But maybe later if/when they like have a sooper sekkrit tryst in public? xD But their love is too much in the beginning stages yet for them to be caught! xDDD

i could see her taking pictures then selling them to fan girls to fund her paper xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:02 pm
Ky Jelly
iheartjrock
Ky Jelly

i could see her taking pictures then selling them to fan girls to fund her paper xd

LMAO wouldn't that be funny? I can see that too xDDD BLACK MARKET RITA O:  

Freak Show Excess

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:03 pm
iheartjrock
SIRIUS POST D: I dunno... I'm feeling not quite right with my posts lately... They don't seem to be in character as much as I'd like. Sorry gaiz! D:
YOU MY PERFECTS SIRIUS.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:06 pm
iheartjrock
Ky Jelly
iheartjrock
Ky Jelly

LMAO wouldn't that be funny? I can see that too xDDD BLACK MARKET RITA O:

anything for a scoop!  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:42 pm
Hmm, should I post this quickly after Nikki or not post this quickly after Nikki, that is the question! O:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 pm
YOU'RE MY PERFECT REMUS!!!! <33333

Andddd that's always the question I ask myself! But then I decided that we're like... having a conversation just between us, so ... not really that much time passes and it's not like we're leaving people in the dust, so I just go for it xDD Even if that's not right >_>;;;

Freak Show Excess

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:53 pm
OKAY! 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:57 pm
Ahh I didn't mean you had to if you don't want to! O:  

Freak Show Excess

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:02 pm
I wanted to! 8D
BUT IT KINDA SUCKED. ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:05 pm
O: YAYYY! And it DOES NOT SUCK! It's amaaaazing. How do you work amazing out so quick! <333333  

Freak Show Excess

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:06 pm
Hahahaha. I WONDER THE SAME WITH YOU.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games