Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 am

Ringo moved her hands to her hips, "Bull s**t!" she yelled, "Don't you dare tell me it wasn't! I mean ********, you had sex with another girl just the night before! And three days before that? You were trying to get into Ashley's pants. Few hours before that? Courtney and you were getting busy! So excuse me if I have a hard time thinking I'm anything other than another notch on your belt!" Ringo dug her nails into her sides as she yelled. She was beginning to get more frustrated the more she looked at him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Kevin winced again, a bit hurt, "I never slept with Courtney, or Ashley, and I ended up with Anya because I was drunk..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Ringo rolled her eyes, "Well s**t Kevin, I know all that! You think I'm moron or something?!" she yelled stomping her foot against the ground. "I'm just meaning that you've had so many girls in just one week!" Ringo put her face in her hands and groaned, "Jesus Kevin."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"N-No, I don't think you're a moron, and I'm sorry, I didn't mean for all this to happen..." Kevin said nervously.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Letting out a long sigh, Ringo began to pull at her hair. "Of course not Kevin, you don't mean to do anything!" she huffed. "You just want to go through life not doing anything. And you know what? You shouldn't. Because you can never take the time to do anything right." Ringo crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the wall of the box car once more.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Kevin sighed, "I'm sorry..."

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Ringo let out a loud scream, the excess rage inside her pouring out. She pushed away from the wall and grabbed Kevin's collar, "Why? Why do you have to be so annoying! Do you have any idea how frustrating you are?!" Ringo yelled, she shook his angrily as she spoke, "Can you please stop being pathetic for like, five seconds? Thou I seriously doubt you can!"
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Kevin tried to pull away as Ringo shook him, "I know, I'm pathetic, l-let go!"

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Ringo let go of Kevin, completely dumbfounded that he just up and agreed with her extremely hurtful words so easily. Stretching her arms out before her, Ringo lunged at Kevin, taking him to the floor. "This! This is what I meant! Goddammit Kevin, stop acting like this! Just for once!" Ringo pushed down on Kevin with one arm, lifting the other to strike him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Kevin struggled, raising one arm to protect him from Ringo's strike as he used the other to try and push her off of him.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Ringo grabbed Kevin's arm and forced it against the ground. She brought her other arm down to hit Kevin, the infuriated look on Ringo's face intensified as she gazed down at him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Kevin continued to struggle as he was hit in the face, still trying to get her off.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Ringo pulled her arm back up; however, this time when she brought it back down she smacked it against the ground. Ringo closed her eyes tight and fell forward, laying on Kevin, her face resting against his Chest. She let go of Kevin's arm gabbing his hand instead.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Kevin slowly opened his eyes and looked at Ringo, having closed them when she started hitting him, his face hurting from said attack. He felt her grab his hand and shifted slightly, gently holding it.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Ringo took a deep breath and lifted her head off Kevin's chest, she looked at Kevin without saying a word, a sad expression on her face as she did so.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games