Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 pm
"Man being stressed out and easily depressed is not a good time to drink... bad choice on my part. I will have a Diet Dr. Pepper Caffeine free please miss? I am sorry I do not know your name."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 pm
A Mojito is a Brazilian drink made with rum and has mint leaves in it. It's very refreshing.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 pm
-smiles at bandy and psyzapp's conversation and then hears Faelan's words-

-glances over at him in concern- Are you alright, good Faelan? Oh, and she's Icy. A real great gal. ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 pm
*goes over to faunt*

I feel your pain, man. I thought it sounded like an excellent time to get drunk. Sounds great, Psyzapp! I'll have one. And whatever Icy and katana and dame are having.  

bandaidd
Crew

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:14 pm
Knock Knock

Who's there?

The doorbell repairman.

Do I really look like I'm in the mood for jokes? I'm still waiting for a form resembling a human's...

Hopefully I'll have the gold for it soon...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 pm
*Makes Bandaidd a Mojito. Puts a straw and a cute little drink umbrella in it just for her.* 3nodding Sets it on the bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm
*still playing with Faelans Grunny, Icy sips her Corona and looks at Faelan, waiting on him to make up his mind. Just as Icy starts to speak up, Faelan finally tells her what he'd like. Icy makes him a Caffeine free Diet Dr. Pepper and takes it to him. On her way to his table, bandaidd comes in shortly followed by katana. Smiling at them both, Icy sets the drink in front of Faelan and extends her hand*

The name's Icy Reign Faelan. Everyone calls me Icy or Ice. Here ya go love. Enjoy.

*Icy turns to leave then turns back around and leans close to him*

Pardon the intrusion, but might I ask what's got you so stressed out and depressed?

*overhears Psyzapp offering to make bandaidd a Mojito. Knowing bandy is a softy and remembering the last time she came in here drinking, Icy whirls around and yells at Psyzapp*

eek scream NO!!!!!!!! NO MOJITO FOR HER!!! Unless you want a severely messed up bathroom and your couch occupied for a week, I'd advise you to give her your cheapest and sweetest wine cooler you have! stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm
What I'm having? -chuckles and whispers to Psyzapp- A cherry coke? Man, that'll really have her swingin' eh?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

*smiles at dame* Hey, Dame! How's it going with you? *cocks an eyebrow at bandaidd* Ummm, bandy? If you don't drink....I don't recommend mixing a bunch of alcohol.....just a friendly bit of advice....  
-Looks at the newly darkened girl...- Sadly you have no idea and to begin to let you into my past will distraught the most resilient minds. The only way is to have gone through what I have and more. -He looks away- and I am loosing my mind and my memories to even tell anyone the whole thing. -cringes for realizing the truth. He head moves under the lantern as lines appear over his head. The lines moves up and down like an EEG (measures brain activity). It shows that something isn't right, not realizing where his head is at he moves back to his normal position and the lines disappears-

-The little grunny lets out a whimper when he sees the line for he knows what it means. A saddened looks washes over his face-  

Faunt Ix

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:24 pm
-looks at katana and nods then back over at bandy- Even if you do I don't recommend mixing your liquors...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm
*Looks at Icy.* The girls trying to earn her stripes. cool *turns to Bandaidd* You want this Mojito, Bandaidd or would you rather have a Hard Mikes Lemonade. rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:25 pm
*gets confused* I can drink anything I want to, right Psyzapp? I was in the drinking contest, too ya know. drank real alcohol and everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 pm
You bet, Bandaidd! cool I saw you drinking real alcohol. *snaps her fingers*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 pm
Bandy....if you don't mind me asking.....what in the hell has gotten into you? xd Girl, you don't have to drink to be a "bad girl".....all you need is some attidude! Dame here is hanging out here just fine & the hardest thing I've seen her drink is cherry cokes! blaugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games