Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 pm
"I don't think you have to worry about that too much." Emily said, adjusting her apron.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:24 pm
Bridgette looked to Emily, "Yah think so?" she asked looking around the room quickly to see it empty. They had fifteen minutes before the next major group came in. She hopped off the table and shouted to the manager on duty, "Em an' me are takin' our break! Be back in ten!" she grabbed Ems arm as she spoke and just took her to the back to go in her locker.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:29 pm
Emily stumbled slightly as she was pulled along, catching her footing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:40 pm
Bridgette skipped to her locker and undid its lock. Once the door was open she reached inside and grabbed her school bag. A smile spread across her face as she took out her carton of Luckys, Bridgette took out a couple and tucked them in her apron's front pocket. She felt around her bag trying to find her lighter, "Where tha bloody 'ell is it!" she cursed in frustration. She simply turned her bag over so the contents inside would spill out onto the floor. She moved her possessions around with her foot until she found what she was looking for. "'ittle bugger! tryin to hide from meh!" she said shoving it in her pocket as well. Bridgette scooped her things up and nonchalantly threw them back in her bag. After tossing it back in her locker she walked off to the back door.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:46 pm
Emily followed Bridgette out, checking her phone for the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:05 pm
Bridgette pushed the door open and leaned against the wall. With a long sigh Bridgette lit her cigarette and put her hands behind her head. She closed her eyes as she took in the aroma of the smoke happily.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm
Emily stretched as she put her phone away, having been bent over tables all day.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm
Bridgette exhaled her smoke and turned her head to Emily, "So, 'ow's it goin'? Work bein as esiten as you thought it be?" she asked placing the cigarette between her lips again. Bridgette crossed one leg over the other as she stood.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:22 pm
Emily looked at Bridgette, "Well, I'll be honest, I was hoping it wouldn't be that busy my first day, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it could be."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 pm
Bridgette let out a little giggle,"Well, ducky, if you're hopin for not busy, you aren't goin ta like it once the college blokes get out!" Bridgette took another drag before she continued to speak, "t'will get jam packed of em soon enough! Keep ya on your toes t'wll!" Bridgette put her hands on her hips and winked at Emily, "Try ta not let it get ta ya, ducky. Pace ya self or you'll likely crack under the pressah!"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm
"I'll keep that in mind... so about how much longer do we have of the calm before the storm?" Emily asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 pm
Looking at her watch, Bridgette groaned, "'Bout five minutes!" she said tossing her finished cigarette aside and going to head back inside. She put her hands in the back pockets of her jeans as she went back inside. Bridgette's ears perked up as she heard yelling coming from inside, "Aw s**t... or right now..." Bridgette quickened her pace to try and save her friend.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm
Emily hurried in after Bridgette, having heard the yelling too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:58 pm
Susan's ears hung low as he tried to quiet the angry girl in front of him. "Look... You really shouldn't be--" he was cut off.
"Shut your mouth you boyfriend stealing wannabe!" the infuriated girl yelled, "Who do you think you are? Like what? You can just bat your eyelashes at any guy you want and prance around like your the best damn thing ever?!" she narrowed her eyes at the rival for her boyfriend's affection.
"If you'd just let me explain... you'd see there isn't a problem here..."  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:03 pm
Emily looked at the two, worried and hoping that punches wouldn't be thrown.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games