Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:14 pm
Bridgette shook her head and walked up to the fighting girls. She put her hand on Susan's shoulder. "You alright, Simon my boy?" she knew how to break these things up.
"Susan put his hand around Bridgette, "Yeah... just a little disagreement..."
The other girl crossed her arms, "um... what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:20 pm
Emily watched, adjusting her apron nervously.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm
Bridgette looked at the girl sadly, "What, you don't know ah cross dresser when you see one?" she asked.
"I tried to tell her, but she wouldn't let me!" Susan wined putting his hands on his hip.
The confused girl blinked a couple times, shaking her head as if she misheard. She continued to gawk at the two for a while before pressing her hands against Susan's chest and feeling it up and down. "You're... you're a... by." she said still feeling him up in disbelief.
"If you still don't believe us, go ahead and feel a little lower." Bridgette suggested with a laugh.
"But not here, we should go to the back for that."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:37 pm
Emily spotted a table in need of cleaning and went to clean it off.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 pm
((emily is being boring, going back to kevin and ringo i guess))
Ringo was laying on the couch looking up at the ceiling, she had gone upstairs to change and was just laying around in a baggy t-shirt and jeans. She hugged her little pet chao and began to pet him in an attempt to soothe herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm
Kevin was doing homework.

Pence looked at Ringo with concern as she pet him, hugging her back as best as his little Chao arms could.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:25 pm
sighed and gave Pence a slightly tighter hug and nuzzled him lightly.
Diana came out of the twin's room and looked at her daughter as she laid on the couch. She leaned against the door and sighed, she had been hoping that Ringo would start feeling better after a day at school and away from her troubles. She knew just by looking at poor Ringo that she wasn't. Ringo always made sure to look cute and well-put together, but she looked like she just threw on whatever and didn't care. "... What do you think about going out or something?" Diana asked her.
Ringo turned over "Feh..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 pm
Pence looked up at Ringo, "It would be good for you to get out and have a spot of fun."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:53 pm
Ringo looked at Pence, "Oh... I don't know..." she said flopping over again.
Diana ran her hands through her hair, Ringo was in worse shape than she thought. After thinking a bit Diana pushed from the wall and went to Kevin's room, she knocked on the door lightly. "Hey Kevin..." she said, "I think Ringo needs to get out of the house for a while... think you could go out with her? Try and get her to have some fun?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:59 pm
Kevin looked up at Diana, nodding. "Sure." he said as he marked where he was on his homework and stood.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:13 pm
Diana smiled, "Thanks, Kevin." she said happily as she walked from Kevin's room back to the living room. She leaned over the couch and looked at her daughter giddily. "Get up, grumpy butt!" She said nudging Ringo slightly.
Ringo got up and looked at her mother sadly, "I don't want to, please mamma just leave me be!" she whined as she moved to flop back down on the couch.
Diana poked her daughter "Get ta gettin little girl! Y'all are goin out and that's that!" she said pushing Ringo to the ground and lifting her up. "Now come on."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 pm
Kevin slipped his jacket on as he walked out of his room, then double checking his pockets to make sure he had remembered his phone and wallet.

Pence had moved to make sure he wasn't crushed.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:30 pm
"Now get up to you room missy and change! I aint lettin my daughter out dressed like a homeless person." Diana shooed Ringo up stairs and sat on the couch.
Ringo sighed, "I don't want to go out.... specially not with Kevin." Ringo crossed her arms and went up anyway. It was usually not a good idea to tell her mother no whenever she got this persistent.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:31 pm
Kevin winced slightly when he heard Ringo's last bit. He walked over and sat on the couch while he waited.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:15 pm
Ringo walked back downstairs after changing, crossing her arms as she looked at her mother. "Happy..." she groaned.
Diana rolled her eyes, Ringo still looked messy. "Come on! You like dressing up is crazy outfits, why are you in a plain tee and jeans?" Diana grabbed Ringo's arm and dragged her back to her room. "When I was in high school, Katy Ann always said 'nothing brings a girl up better than feeling beautiful and wanted!' So let's make you feel pretty!" Diana said happily.
"Are you actually telling me to wear skimpy clothing to make guys look at me?" Ringo asked as she was pulled along. "And here I thought Aunt Katy Ann was the slut..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games