Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:09 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Its not a big change just me changing from a neko human to a neko half vampire." Shun said as he smiled. He has decided to let Nemu change him.

-she smiled, and her jaw dropped- YOU MEAN IT!?- she jumped forward, and kissed him deeply-

Shun was surpised and blushed, "N-nemu..can't breath.." Shun stated, losing oxygen.

-she pulled out of the kiss, and sat up, striking a almost horrifyingly innocent face- oops.......sorry shun

Shun smiled, face a bit flushed and sat up. "Its okay. Lets try again, but I'll start this time." Shun said as he cupped her cheek and kissed her softly.
-she wrapped her arounds his shoulders, and kissed back, she let go only long enough to force her hair over her shoulder, which made her seem cuter in her opinion-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Its not a big change just me changing from a neko human to a neko half vampire." Shun said as he smiled. He has decided to let Nemu change him.

-she smiled, and her jaw dropped- YOU MEAN IT!?- she jumped forward, and kissed him deeply-

Shun was surpised and blushed, "N-nemu..can't breath.." Shun stated, losing oxygen.

-she pulled out of the kiss, and sat up, striking a almost horrifyingly innocent face- oops.......sorry shun

Shun smiled, face a bit flushed and sat up. "Its okay. Lets try again, but I'll start this time." Shun said as he cupped her cheek and kissed her softly.
-she wrapped her arounds his shoulders, and kissed back, she let go only long enough to force her hair over her shoulder, which made her seem cuter in her opinion-

Shun smiled abit at that and continued to kiss her as he closed his eyes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and kissed him, letting her lips run down his skin, until she was kissing his neck- ready, shun?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:15 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and kissed him, letting her lips run down his skin, until she was kissing his neck- ready, shun?

Shun breath in a little and nodded. "Ready." He said as he tilted his back a bit to give her more room.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:17 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun breath in a little and nodded. "Ready." He said as he tilted his back a bit to give her more room.

-she smiled- your making me the happiest girl alive, right now, you know that- she intertwined her fingers with his, and bit down on his neck, suddenly-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled- your making me the happiest girl alive, right now, you know that- she intertwined her fingers with his, and bit down on his neck, suddenly-

Shun didn't have time to answer as he gasped then relaxed as he closed his eyes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun didn't have time to answer as he gasped then relaxed as he closed his eyes.

-she took a few sips, then pulled back, drawing a knife, she cut her wrist, and pressed the wound to his lips- drink to your content, my lover  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she took a few sips, then pulled back, drawing a knife, she cut her wrist, and pressed the wound to his lips- drink to your content, my lover

Shun blushed a bit and nodded as he held her wrist and started to drink. Her blood tasted like honey and he dranked happily. After a few sips he pulled away, blood staining his lips as he smiled. "Your blood taste like honey." He stated.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:28 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a bit and nodded as he held her wrist and started to drink. Her blood tasted like honey and he dranked happily. After a few sips he pulled away, blood staining his lips as he smiled. "Your blood taste like honey." He stated.

its true......i am sweet, the way ones blood tastes tell alot about them- she smiled, and sat on his lap- now then, you need to rest, you dont want to be awake when your fangs come in, its not a fun experiance, ill be right by your side-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

its true......i am sweet, the way ones blood tastes tell alot about them- she smiled, and sat on his lap- now then, you need to rest, you dont want to be awake when your fangs come in, its not a fun experiance, ill be right by your side-

(That sounds very familiar. Didn't mayun say that to Violet??)
Shun nodded as he laid down and held Nemu. "Night." He said, kissing her cheek and fell asleep.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:34 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun nodded as he laid down and held Nemu. "Night." He said, kissing her cheek and fell asleep.

(which part, the blood being sweet, or the warning you need to be asleep)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:36 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(Asleep part^^. I'm so happy Shun and Nemu are so connected razz )  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:39 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(yes, thats a part of like vampire law, if your not asleep, its incredibly painful to the point you wish u were dead, so most vampires, if they change a person, give that warning, and same, they do make a cute couple, which means by an extension, we make a cute couple, oh.....that was awkward to say, damnit ><)
night shun- she flipped the light switch, and laid close to him-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(yes, thats a part of like vampire law, if your not asleep, its incredibly painful to the point you wish u were dead, so most vampires, if they change a person, give that warning, and same, they do make a cute couple, which means by an extension, we make a cute couple, oh.....that was awkward to say, damnit ><)

(o///o yeah...we just have to switch roles is all. hmmm. I just thought of something that might be fun but Nemu might get mad><)
The next day, Midnight..

Shun wakes up and opens his eyes. He yawns sleepily and stares at the wall blankly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:43 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

(o///o yeah...we just have to switch roles is all. hmmm. I just thought of something that might be fun but Nemu might get mad><)
The next day, Midnight..

Shun wakes up and opens his eyes. He yawns sleepily and stares at the wall blankly.

(now im curious, do it!)
-nemu sat up- good night, lover ^^  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games