Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 pm
Ringo just turned the volume up once more., this time even louder. She turned her head and looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:34 pm
(skipadee doo)

Kevin parked once they arrived at the bowling alley, turning the car off and getting out.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:51 pm
Ringo just stayed in the car. She pulled her legs against herself and rested her chin on her knees.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:54 pm
Kevin leaned over to look into the car, "Come on, while we're here we might as well have some fun."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm
Ringo glared at Kevin but didn't say anything. "Kevin... I really REALLY don't want to." she said turning her head to the side once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:09 pm
Kevin sighed, "Come on, Ringo, I hate seeing you upset like this. Just come in for a game or two and then we can go get some food, all on me. Okay?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:29 pm
Ringo groaned as she got up. "You do realize, You're the reason I'm pissed off right now... Right?" She got out of the car and stepped to get around Kevin.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:30 pm
"Yeah, I know." Kevin said, closing the door and locking the car.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 pm
"So what makes you think that you can make me feel better?" Ringo went passed Kevin and quickly made her way through the parking lot. She was hoping to get this done and over with as fast as she could. They would play a stupid game, She would sit through a stupid meal and then they'd go home. Her mother would be happy, Kevin would be happy and she could go back to being miserable.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm
"I can at least try." Kevin said as he followed, double-checking for his phone and wallet to make sure he didn't leave them in the car.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:57 pm
Ringo went inside and leaned against a wall. She Ran her Fingers through her hair with a long sigh, She crossed her arms under her chest again and closed her eyes as she waited for Kevin. She was going to do whatever she could to make this non enjoyable for Kevin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:03 pm
Kevin walked inside and headed to the front desk to get his and Ringo's shoes.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Ringo pushed against the wall, she was about to go up to Kevin when she bumped into someone. "Oops, I'm sorry..." she said looking at the guy she ran into.

Pistol laughed as she stepped back, "No worries love" he said brushing myself off. "I don't mind a cute little ducky such as yourself running into me, in fact, quite the opposite!" the grey rat said putting his hand on Ringo's shoulder.

Ringo blushed, feeling herself melt at the boy's cockney accent. "Hehehe!" she giggled like a little schoolgirl.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:29 pm
Kevin's ears turned when he heard Ringo and Pistol, turning to look at the two.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:39 pm
Ringo put her hand on Pistol's, which was still on her shoulder. Ringo smiled, 'Mamma was right! Nothing perks a girl up like feeling pretty and wanted!' she thought as she tried to think of something to say to the cute boy. "So... what brings a guy like you here...?" was all she could think of.
Pistol smiled, "Well, I've got a few friends who enjoy the game, thought I'd join 'em today! You though, based on tha pissed off look yah had, this is not your cup of tea!" Pistol pulled Ringo a little closer to him, finding it hard to hold a conversation over the loud background noises.
Ring scowled, "It's a ma's idea! She wanted me to spend some time with mah stupid step-brother!" Ringo yelled so Pistol could hear her.
"Oh really now?" Pistol said leading Ringo away from her spot, "Then allow me to help you escape a boring situation!" he said as they walked away.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games