Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

Nice. We're hoping Sword Art Online 4 gets released one day

I have not watched it yet, sounds really good =)

Morning, just waking up.

sure, I've been up a little while =)

did you want me to change Wisteria? =) *boyfriend shirts?* which color? =)

Nice Wisteria outfit, right in her gallery. Well, since Sorex was wearing a teal flannel shirt in the IC, a blue shirt sounds good as its close enough

alright sure , for the outfit in the gallery, and the blue boyfriend shirt =)

That's a nice updated hair item for Wisteria's mermaid and human outfits, Version 2 Gallery which are also additions

yes additions *smiles* thank you 4laugh

yw. looking forward to seeing them

sure =)

I felt a tremor where I am... Sounded like a 1.7 earthquake.[/quote

oh no an Earthquake, hope you're alright! =)

I'm alright. I had to get off and check the news as it was an emergency since I felt the quake. Did you feel the quake too?

No I did not...and were not that far in distance ..mm

Cool. I just had lunch  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart

Nice. We're hoping Sword Art Online 4 gets released one day

I have not watched it yet, sounds really good =)

Morning, just waking up.

sure, I've been up a little while =)

did you want me to change Wisteria? =) *boyfriend shirts?* which color? =)

Nice Wisteria outfit, right in her gallery. Well, since Sorex was wearing a teal flannel shirt in the IC, a blue shirt sounds good as its close enough

alright sure , for the outfit in the gallery, and the blue boyfriend shirt =)

That's a nice updated hair item for Wisteria's mermaid and human outfits, Version 2 Gallery which are also additions

yes additions *smiles* thank you 4laugh

yw. looking forward to seeing them

sure =)

I felt a tremor where I am... Sounded like a 1.7 earthquake.[/quote

oh no an Earthquake, hope you're alright! =)

I'm alright. I had to get off and check the news as it was an emergency since I felt the quake. Did you feel the quake too?

No I did not...and were not that far in distance ..mm

Cool. I just had lunch

ah I did some house cleaning, and washed dishes, got changed, had some toast too ya...under the sink, is clean now..  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:49 am
Queentintin

ah I did some house cleaning, and washed dishes, got changed, had some toast too ya...under the sink, is clean now..

Sounds good, queenie. Looks like there's a lot of work to be done before Athena and Richard's wedding event.

Looking forward to seeing more of Wisteria's Updated Mermaid and human outfit avatar cosplay additions.
Nice town dress outfit for her.
So cute for Wisteria thinking about Sorex. I bet he'll blush when he sees her in a ballgown once she's cleaned up  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:52 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sounds good, queenie. Looks like there's a lot of work to be done before Athena and Richard's wedding event.

Looking forward to seeing more of Wisteria's Updated Mermaid and human outfit avatar cosplay additions.
So cute for Wisteria thinking about Sorex. I bet he'll blush when he sees her in a ballgown once she's cleaned up

Yes and I'm not exactly sure of everything for that =) Athena and Richard's wedding 3nodding

I see, I don't have to redo them all right? for Wisteria? not the newly human and mermaid right? the ballgown sure I can  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:56 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yes and I'm not exactly sure of everything for that =) Athena and Richard's wedding 3nodding

I see, I don't have to redo them all right? for Wisteria? not the newly human and mermaid right? the ballgown sure I can

Sure. Anyway, we still have Crysta & Ingus's, and Olothil & Thea's wedding plans to work on first. Maybe the Last day of the festival could be a Double Wedding Engagement Party of Crysta & Ingus's, and Olothil & Thea  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:00 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sure. Anyway, we still have Crysta & Ingus's, and Olothil & Thea's wedding plans to work on first.

ok, sure ...lots of weddings =) sweet 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:03 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sure. Anyway, we still have Crysta & Ingus's, and Olothil & Thea's wedding plans to work on first.

ok, sure ...lots of weddings =) sweet 3nodding

Sounds like an idea to see what kind of wedding decorations and items they would also need. Crysta will be so happy when she and Ingus marry together. A Ferngully fairy curious about the human world, now a human girl, marrying Ingus who loves her and hopes to show her the mainlands on their honeymoon  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:06 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Sure. Anyway, we still have Crysta & Ingus's, and Olothil & Thea's wedding plans to work on first. Maybe the Last day of the festival could be a Double Wedding Engagement Party of Crysta & Ingus's, and Olothil & Thea

ohh that sounds nice =) 3nodding that way we won't be rushed ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:14 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's plenty of time to see what else they need. I may do a Crysta skit title... "Sea of Flowers"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

That's plenty of time to see what else they need. I may do a Crysta skit title... "Sea of Flowers"

what I thought =) and that sounds nice ^.^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:27 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Good Evening, how was your day?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

My evening was good =) and yours?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:38 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mine went well.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mine went well.

that's great =) glad to hear, no more earthquakes?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:45 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Mine went well.

that's great =) glad to hear, no more earthquakes?

I didn't feel any more tremors.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games