Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:02 pm
Kevin sighed as he saw them walk off. He turned back to the counter to purchase a game, figuring Ringo would have more fun playing with someone she wasn't pissed at.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm
Ringo continued to walk off with Pistol. She looked hehind her shoulder at Kevin, rolling her eyes at how easily he had given up. "Not that that should surprise me." Ringo said.
Pistol turned to his new companion. "What was that, love?" he asked of her mumbling. Leading to where his friends were, Pistol looked back as well. "What ah ya lookin' at?"
Ringo shook her head. "Nothing, nothing."

As they made their way to Pistol's friends Ringo tilted her head, noticing that she actually recognized the girl as someone that she went to.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:22 pm
Kevin got his shoes and headed over to the indicated lane, glancing over in Ringo's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:41 pm
Ashana looked to her schoolmate, recognizing her from one of the girls her sister Makayla could be seen hanging around with. She smiled and walked over, leaning over Ringo who was much shorter than herself. The cheetah girl pat Ringo on the head and began to speak, "Somehow I'm suprised da see a gurl like you hangin around a place like this!"

Ringo looked up to Tall cheetah. "I don't see why this is seriously so surprising..." she started. "But it's not like I'm here by choice, my shitty step-brother Kevin brought me here. So I ditched him. Because he's a dipshit." Ringo crossed her arms and leaned closer to Pistol, trying to escape the loud kitty's voice.

Pistol smiled, happy to see the girl had taken such a quick liking to him.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:47 pm
Kevin input his name and started bowling, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 pm
Ringo felt her face get warm when she realized how close they were. It blushed even more when she realized she didn't have a boyfriend and was actually free to flirt and play around without people giving her weird looks. She eyed Pistol and put her arm around him. She knew what he was thinking, though she wasn't quite sure how she would handle it.

Ashanya tilted her head, "Sooooooo, how do you know eachother...?"  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 pm
Kevin sighed, looking at Ringo socializing with a random stranger. Figuring that Diana would be furious with him for allowing it to happen, he slowly made his way up to the group. "Umm... hey." he said quietly, hoping he could be heard over the loud noises around them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:31 pm
pistol turned his head, He looked to Kevin for a little while. "Yes...?" he asked.
Ringo sighed, "Great..." she whispered under her breath.
Ashanya tilted her head, she knew Kevin from school as well, but wasn't used to see him hanging around Ringo.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:07 pm
"Got, uhh, room for one more?" Kevin asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:09 pm
Ringo glared at Kevin. "******** no." she snapped clinging closer to Pistol.

Pistol made a confused face, not sure what was going on. "I'm assuming this is you step brother...?" he asked.

Ashanya nodded. "Fo sho he is." she stated putting her hands on her hips and looked strangely at Kevin.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 pm
"Yeah." Kevin said with a sigh at Ringo's response.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:41 pm
pistol sighed, "Aw, come on love. Just let him join us. He's probably just worried." he whispered into Ringo's ear leaning in close to her.
Ringo blushed brightly at Pistols closeness, she giggled though a smile, his breath was tickling her ear. "Well... hee hee... Maybe..." she squirmed a little.
Ashanya lifted her eyebrow, still confused over the situation.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm
Kevin stiffened slightly as he took a seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm
Seeing that Kevin looked slightly uncomfortable, Ringo smiled wickedly and turned to face Pistol. "But only because you asked so nicely!" she said hugging him and pressing her nose against his.
Pistol began to blush himself, but he smiled back, "Glad to see you agree. No harm letting the boy sit in and watch.  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:06 pm
Kevin sighed, forcing himself to calm down as he sat back in his seat to watch.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games