Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faelan the Eternal Night

Wealthy Genius

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:38 am
((work time gotta go))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:40 am
((okay cya))

My room is quite extensive and very luxurious…I'm a bit spoiled, William. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 14 Total: 31 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:43 am
*He takes the key and looks it over for a moment, before he slides it into his pocket.* And this key is to your room, I assume? *he makes a mental note of the bookcase and the hidden staircase behind it.* Do all the security pads have the same or different codes? And what exactly is stored behind each of these secured rooms? ... I have no doubt that you are accustomed to the finer luxuries life can offer. *He looks at her and grins*

((Bye Faelan. Have a good day at work!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:50 am
*she starts to get nervous having never shared information of this nature with a police officer before.* I can program the keypads for each individual so I can keep track of who is going where via my computer in my office downstairs in my quarters. I wouldn't be able to remember separate numbers for everything. sweatdrop That key is to my room. You are the only other person that has a copy. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 am
*scones are finished so she places the freshly baked pastries out for other to have with coffee - she picks up a cranberry one for herself*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:54 am
*she starts to fidget* I…I don't think I'm going to be able to allow you access to each and every secure room. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 17 Total: 24 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:09 am
*He sees that she is getting nervous in revealing so much to him, so he reaches out and takes her hand in his. He looks into her beautiful blue eyes and sighs* I understand ... My occupation is making you nervous, isn't it? I'm well aware that I will only be allowed limited access here. I can only hope that our trust issues with one another will vastly improve with time. I just hope that I am not putting you in jeopardy with your other associates, your "Family" ... All I can do to help ease your mind is to say that I will do the best that I can to protect you. *He gives her a knowing look of concern.*  
lady ayami chan rolled 1 100-sided dice: 79 Total: 79 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 am
*grabs a tail*

User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:11 am
redface
hehehe oh what terrible aim i have!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:19 am
*she looks at him wishing she could confess every single horrible and criminal thing she's ever done and share everything with him but knows if she did that…she would just has well personally signed his death warrant. She speaks softly in a very weak voice.* That's sweet…but you can't protect me.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:33 am
*Confused, he looks at her, his eyebrows slightly furrowed* But ... I thought that was mainly why you agreed to have me here. So you would feel safe ... at least from that Vampire, Black. As for "the Family", I'm well aware of the situation I am putting us both in. Just do me the honor and let me know before things get out of hand, before something drastic happens to either one of us. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 am
*cringes in anger and frustration at the name of the Vampire as it enters her mind - she decides to block her own psychi energy so she can just have peace for awhile*
OH Leko why do you ALWAYS break your promises....
*stuffs a scone piece in her mouth*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:42 am
My immediate concern is due to the vampire here and that is why you are here. I need to be able to sleep at night here in my own place or I'm going to go out of my head.

My associates are a different concern. If I hear anything or am alerted to any activity as far as Big Paulie goes…I will indeed give you as much warning as I possibly can. If I were you, I'd be sure my passport is current. stare  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 14 Total: 19 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:53 am
*He looks at her and grins slyly* An experienced Officer of the Law ALWAYS has a current Passport. Now M'dear, show me where I can unpack my bags ... and have some computer access. This keypad on my Blackberry just doesn't quite hack it for ergo-dynamics! wink

((OOC: I am having issues with keeping my eyes open and am in great need of a nap here. I hate to ask this of you again, but can you close out this scene for us? Thanks! User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:02 am
((sigh…if I must stare ))

*she takes him down through the passageway pointing out where Black's room is, the "recreation" room (opens that door just to see the shocked and overwhelmed look on his face when he sees all of her equipment wink ), the wine cellar, Ryzan's room, she purposely skips over all the rooms with the security pads and finally gets to her room. She unlocks the red doors and invites him in. He steps into a marble entry way with a blown glass chandelier and an abstract painting by Pablo Picasso. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games