Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The File Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zauriel Targaryen

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:48 am
Asleep under a blanket of bushes Real realized that he'd overslept something he did not usually do. Opening his eyes he was still very drowsy so he rolled over, hitting his head on something head. At first he thought it was one of the trees but this was harder suddenly he moved his hands to get a better feel and began feeling something very cold and hard just like metal.
Goodmorning A strange voice said Real felt on it. Those he was still sleepy he thought it was Elecmon so he turned over to replyHey buddy..... suddenly he stopped. Something was wrong and even though he was half asleep he quickly rubbed his eyes an saw that it was not Elecmon that was in the laying next to him. AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! he shouted rolling away and crawling over to his backpack.Whats wrong with you the strange digimon asked. WH-WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH ELECMON!!!!!!!!Real replied holding his wrench. The digimon seemed confused. What are you talking I am Elecmon..... the digimon replied.
Things were beginning to get weird, Real was afraid and the digimon lost suddenly the strange digimon tried to stand and felt even more weird
What the hell? How did I....... OOOOOOHjust then the digimon began to laugh randomly out of nowhere.Well what the hell is so damn funnyReal asked hittng the digimon on the side of his head. The pain from the blow effected him minorlly causing his laughter to grow. After about 10 to 15 minutes of laughing and Real's arm getting tired finally the digimon said. I DIGIVOLED!!!!!!!!Loud enough for the entire area to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 pm
Hm?
Kauz hears a murmer in the distance, that sounds like "I DIGIVOLVED!!!!"
Kauz walks to the entrance of the cave, taking in a breath of fresh air
Ah, its good to be back  

Kazua Kisake

Partying Genius

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:12 pm
"Trail of destruction, huh? Alright, shouldn't be too hard. Let's go." Thomas said, dragging James along. Hopefully they wouldn't have a problems with those digimon again, especially since Gigimon was their defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:35 pm
after some walking james stopped him and pointed......in a clearing were the digimon......guarding what would soon be James's digivice...... "you distract them......i will go get the dibivice"  

Carmana

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:51 pm
"Distract? Me? Oh boy..." Thomas didn't like that idea. Namely since distracting them meant Gigimon would want to- "Throw me at them!" -do that. With no better choice, Thomas grabbed his digmon and chucked him one of the Greymon and ran at the MetalGarurumon. "Hey, tin-head! Over here!" He cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:09 pm
james made a brake for the digivice......the 2 greymon charged after Thomas......but the metalgreymon went after james...... "GET BACK HERE INTRUDER!" james grabed the digivice......the purple trimed device glowed and he held it infront of him...... "GO! DIGIMON!" aburst of light erupted and a small yellow tyrannosaurs rex digimon stood befor him...... "ATTACK!" the digimon launched a fireball at the metalgreymon  

Carmana

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:21 pm
As Thomas ran away from the Greymon, he could see the MetalGreymon went for James. "No!" He shouted, pivoting to run towards James. Instead he slipped and hit the ground, right as the Greymon were about to trample on him. "Crap!" He closed his eyes, not wanting to see this. Suddenly his digivice glowed as well as Gigimon. His body grew and grew until, in Gigimons' place, stood Guimon. "It's about time!" He cried out as he ran and knocked Thomas out of the Greymons' way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm
James only saw the greymon trample where Thomas had been......he cried out "THOMAS! NO!" his digivice glowed black and he heard a roar "SKULL GREYMON!!!!!!" the greymon and metalgreymon ran for their lives......there was a flash and the trex digimon was gone......back in james's digivice......  

Carmana

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:45 pm
(Do you guys mind if I make an entrance here? It won't be me but one of my Digimon? I want to introduce one of my Digimon and maybe you guys can talk to him and stuff. He is a Tyrannomon.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:09 pm
(I don't mind. Go for it, dude-man smile )

Thomas looked up at Guilmon, who now stood over him and was admiring himself. "Well, it's about time you digivolved. I thought it'd never hap-" His sentence was cut short by a roar of sorts. Something that sent shivers down his spine. He looked around only to see the Greymon and Metal Greymon running and James holding his digivice. "What happened?" "Beats me."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:17 pm
james stood stock still and breathed hard......he had had his eyes closed and hadnt seen skull greymon......HIS skull greymon......he thaught Thomas was dead......the purple trim of the digivice in james's hand was glowing faintly......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:54 pm
"Well," Thomas picked himself up and brushed himself off, "we got what we came for, so let's get going." Guilmon was looking over at James now, still wondering what had happened. Thomas took this time to jump on his back. Besides the fact his ankle hurt a little and he didn't want to put stress on it, he really wanted to ride his new dinosaur. "Think he's alright?" "I think so. Or I hope so at least."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:47 am
he wasnt alright......the world around him was spinning......and after a few moments......he collapsed......passing out cold......the digivice clutched in his hand with a death grip......  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:07 am
Thomas jumped off Guilmon and rushed over to James. "Crap...he's passed out." He hoisted James upper half upright and waited for Guilmon to get the hint to come over. He didn't. "Get over here, ya numb-skull!" Naturally he ran over as well. With as much effort as he could, Thomas picked James up and put him on Guilmons' back. "He's lighter than you." "Ah shut up. Let's get back to the cave."  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:50 am
James was out cold the entire ride back to the cave......he coughed abit......  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games