Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Adie's Questies: Fishie Friends ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:07 pm
Your scavenger was amazing... You had like so many bonuses it took me like 55 minutes to judge rofl (literally)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:28 pm
heheh thaankies~ and sorry sweatdrop
even when i'm not looking for that item but when i see it i still screencap it biggrin
I'm just not that good in finding good cybers and beggars. eheheh maybe i'm not begging material lol

@ lilith~ ehehe you won't catch me saying or even ask you to let go of any item to get your DP. I mean, i won't if i'd want my DP or even AP! *huggles all gifties*
what I'm saying is, if you really want to get it, I can offer some services (if thats what you call it hehehhe) to help you attain your goal.

@ kogane~
yeah, me wants two too lol! darn, that's why i can't save up, too many things popping up to be bought lol  

Adie05

Kaiyna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:43 am
Why would anyone spend that much money on something when you have no idea what it is going to evolve into?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 am
some people are just like that. it's fun to have such surprises ne? plus, idk, i barely can afford non evolved anyways but it's still fun to look forward to have one even when you know you won't afford it. hehehheeh!
besides, i'm collecting evolves biggrin sooner or later, i'll have them nyeheheh i think xd  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:01 am
wow your page count jumped 2 pages within 24 hours  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:20 am
cosplay wheeeee!  

Adie05

Xx MissUtena xX

Profitable Hoarder

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:48 am
User Image

Air....Adie.... gonk
who is who???
rofl

----§----User Image----§----

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:38 am
heehee!
*rolls around the thread*

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:39 am
beddie bye time!

night night~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:39 am
User ImageFeed us
ooooohh! i missed everyone, stupid police! scream

wait whats up with the air get up ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:31 pm
I like the Air costume. It confused me for a second when I saw you had posted in my thread xd

I'm thinking about setting up a Tektek contest here, I'm just contemplating on how I should set it up and what the prizes should be. I'm impulsive, so it might even be up before anyone logs on. Perhaps I should add a random number contest to my quest thread instead...But then I'd need to make a new quest thread and get someone to delete my old one since I don't have room to put a contests section....hmmm.... I'd love any advice anyone could give on the subject smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:18 pm
would be lovely and fun!

here's some err few notes from me:
if you want your thread to be more or less clean and stuff like that, i wouldn't recommend random number game thing. unless you will limit generations to a few a day.

for tektek~ wheee fun~ everyone loves to join tektek contests!
things to think about tektek contest:
- price limit if there are any
- entry limits if there are any
- deadline be it a date or number of entries
- prize
- how the judging will be done
- how long judging will take place. etc biggrin  

Adie05

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:20 pm
Lilith Le Rouge
User ImageFeed us
ooooohh! i missed everyone, stupid police! scream

wait whats up with the air get up ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

what did the stupid police do?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:32 pm
User ImageFeed us
they detained me!! cause i took a ride home with friends, we were 3 inside the car 1 was drunk he was sitting in the backseat and then at the stoplight a patrol car stopped beside our car then saw that the passenger at the backseat was acting weird so they asked us to step out of the car, then the police noticed that the guy was drunk and then they charged us for driving under the influence of alcohol!! what the hell right! the driver and i wasn't even drunk! scream they detained us for the rest of the night! i got so irritated i wanted to hit the police with my cast but i didn't do it ^^,
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:05 pm
that was stupid!
if i was in that car, i'd call my uncle(which is actually my grandfather and is a lawyer) and get them preached right! plus, lol, i'm quite a talker to some policemen when i know i'm right. xd
i mean, they should be more knowledgeable of their own rulebooks! that is applicable only if the driver was drunk! that's why the drunk person is just a passenger, to avoid getting into accidents. >_<  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games