Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:20 am
OMG!! Darthsethus has got the moons curse!! He's passed it on to Psyzap!! Quick grab her and tie her up before she turns!! Its for her own good!!
*Turns to Drake* Docktor do you know of any cure for this terrible affliction? Other than....You know....*Gulps then whispers* Silver bullets  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:49 am
HE BIT ME!!!! eek *she examines the bite marks that Darth has inflicted on her* OH THAT'S JUST GREAT! *she says sarcastically. She then looks again at Dr. Drake* You'd better think of something to cure me fast cause I'm starting to feel something strange *she starts twitching* and you'll be the first to go!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:53 am
*Pounces on Psyzapp and ties her up* you know for some reason I dont feel bad about this at all! xp Quick Doctor help me carry her to the sofa! Somebody call a priest, a woodsman and a photographer!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:01 am
Shhhhhh!! Whats that noise!?!!!  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:05 am
Arwooooooo!!!! Cough

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 am
OMG!! Its still here!! *Dives behind bar and grabs a bottle of goldshlager* If werewolfs are allergic to silver what are they like with gold?  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

DrakeSwordsbane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 am
"Great, one day to relax and boom, hell again.." Grumbling Drake rolled himself into his room. When he came back out, he was walking, still wearing his faded doctor's coat, and carrying a maul. "Well, I don't know about shots or any of that crap, but I can promise I'll break the werewolf dumb enough to come after me, even if they do regenerate." Walking while using the maul as a crutch, he stops next to the bar, thinking. "We never did cure werewolfism in my day... just killed them.. Then again, my university didn't cover modern advances. HEY NURSE! Any idea if they cured werewolfism yet?"

"Depends, if it's a female werewolf, they like it as much as real women.

They'll screw you for it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:44 am
"Oh hell, " he sighed, and moved behind the bar to start mixing certain drinks together, not letting anyone see what he was using. "I'm not sure it'll work, but hell, it'll be fun to try, and if you plan to hurt me baby, you better mean it, cause I respond well to attention." He grinned at the bound up woman, walking over to her with two glasses that had a blue liquid and actually let off little puffs of green smoke. "Hold her mouth open, I got to get this in her. Back at Grah! U this was the ultimate cure for anything, but I never had a reason to test it on wereshit."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:30 pm
Werewolfs, S&M, bubbling drinks in the witches cauldron... Is it Halloween and someone forgot to tell me? Oh well. *Mixes up another drink and takes a seat in the easy chair by the fire.* This should be fun to watch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:16 pm
"Something like that. Not sure what. And here I was hoping to find out what the woman was threatening... " He grins, winking.  

DrakeSwordsbane

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 pm
A MAUL! Why Dr. Drake, who'd a thunk you were my kind of man! I can think of SEVERAL things to do with that Honey! This strange feeling is starting to get worse and I think I'm coming down with a fever. OH NO MY FEET *Psyzapp's feet has suddenly grown claws.* You better think up something quick!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:09 pm
While her mouth is open, he pours both drinks down her open mouth, then holds it shut as it mixes in, grinning as it burns throughout her system. "In theory.. it should burn out any little crap in your system that shouldn't be there.. but it's an Orc concoction, so we'll see if it works..."  

DrakeSwordsbane

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm
AAAAACK! OMG, ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON ME! *Psy's heart is now racing and her eyes turn yellow* MY ARMS! *her arms start growing hair and long claws* HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE STUFF TO KICK IN???? I HOPE YOU AREN'T TOO LATE! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:54 pm
She grabs the bottle of vodka and takes herself a long swig. "Wow, this is quite interesting. Didn't know the doctor had it in him. I thought he was just a dried up old man." She swirls the alcohol around in the bottle, taking another long sip.  

Angel_Donetelli

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games