Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XI_Shiro_IX

Thirteenth Seraph

9,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:18 pm
Heyyoo heart

Name: Ellie
Orientation: Trans MtF
Hobbies: Pretty much anything under the sun. :3

A bit about me: I was born in the US but raised for part of my life in Germany under the order of the US Military, I love to be outside and to interact with people, animals, and nature alike. I came from a very two-sided family, my mom's side has always been very loving and accepting. However my dad's was the exact opposite, I came out 2 years ago expecting a problem with my dad's side and I was shocked to the fact that they support me for who I am. As well, I can happily say that I started HRP 3 months ago. Um... My favorite color is blue, and you can usually find me on here. :3 heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:01 pm
Name: Lizzy
Orientation: Demisexual Panromantic
Hobbies: im getting into cosplay! I like kpop and anime, and playing video games! I also love singing and would love to be on broadway one day!
Weaknesses: when people yell
Pets: 2 dogs and a cat  

xscarletsakurax

Shy Regular

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pet Lover 100

Mayah Playah

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:29 pm
Mayah
Cis Female / Bisexual - homoflexible
I'm a big fan of trashy romantic novels and love music, and I play the ukulele and the violin which sounds cooler than it is. Oh, and I knit!
Despite how clearly confident I seem ( emotion_awesome ), I'm really awkward and a little shy about how I identify as a person and all that. My awkwardness keeps me single and capable of knitting hats, so I guess it's not a bad thing.

I live in the American South, which might explain why I'm not super out yet. My sexuality's always been a little confusing, but I've finally discovered the term "homoflexible" which I feel fits me better than just bisexual. My personality is a little weird, but I promise I'm kinda nice once you get to know me!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:01 pm
Hi~
My name's Amber.
I'm bisexual.
Age isn't important right? I'm in my 20's... feeling old here sweatdrop
Umm, my hobbies include writing, reading, and color guard.
I also am fandom trash. I write fanfiction a lot, but I'm currently working on my own original novel.
My pets?
I've got two chinchillas name Jack and Excalibur.
A cat named Maverick.

Northern_Downpour143

Desirable Wench

13,200 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

heyitsikki

Friendly Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 pm
Name: Mikee
Orientation: more of a straight, but has some interest with transwomen
Hobbies: watching game/tech reviews, gaming, graphics design and sometimes, mixing music tracks

Currently studying again to finish up my Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:06 pm
Name:Logan
Orientation:Questioning
Hobbies:Gaming, Watching Youtube, Eating and Sleeping
Other:I'm pretty chill and a bit shy. Always open to chat though smile  

Eldoria_Teh_Lovely

Neskers

Fluffy Wolf

13,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:35 pm
Name: Vanessa
Orientation: Lesbian
Hobbies: Video Games, Drawing
Mostly draw animals and Furries. c:
Favourite games would be Legend Of Zelda, and Kingdom Hearts.
Loves: Baby pink, Pastel anything! Animals, Girls (Especially feminine dominant ones! 4laugh ), and Pizza!
Pets: Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:47 pm
Hi there, I'm Kai.
I'm a 21-year-old gay woman who enjoys writing, playing guitar and snooping around the internet for a laugh.
My involvement on Gaia has been very sporadic over the last couple years. I was a die-hard Roleplayer until my longtime RP buddy kind of fell off the radar. The rp scene has changed quite a bit (although if you have a bumpin' RP please let me know.)
I have a puppy that I love with all my heart.
I'm very recently out as gay; at 19, I came out to family, friends and classmates as bi and slowly realized my attraction leans towards women/nonbinary folks. In this case, gay/queer suits me better than lesbian.
Uhhh.. That's it I guess.

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Tsunora

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:26 pm
Hey,
My name is TJ
I'm 26
Ftm/genderqueer
Pansexual
I like lots of different things. Video games, tabletop games, manga, anime, cooking, baking, gardening.
I also live in small valley without much community so feeling kinda isolated and looking to talk with people and maybe make some friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:02 am
Hi, everyone! I'm Anthony. I am 30 years old and I'm a gay male from Rhode Island. I am currently in grad school and am working towards my Masters in English Literature. This year I will be researching and writing my maters thesis, which is horrifying in many ways. Hopefully my procrastination won't be my downfall. For fun I like to write, read (even though I've purchased three new books and haven't opened any of them...), running, kickboxing, watching movies (especially horror movies) binge watching series (Lucifer!), gaming when I have the time (The Walking Dead TellTale series!)...

I'm trying to get back into Gaia, so here I am! razz  

Anthony the Seer

Littlenib

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:50 am
Name: Jo
Age: twentysomethinmg something (...seven) feel old sweatdrop
Orientation: Bisexual
Hobbies: lots of stuff, anything really so long as it's fun
About me!!!: yeah, way to excited a lot, but a good person to be around because I don't care one way or the other what you are (gay, straight, black, white) as long as you're a good person. I'm a bit creative doing cross-stitch and writing, and love animals. Ummm, I like eating too which is bonus cuz i'm a good cook.

Oh, also don't worry peoples who are questioning or curious. We've all been there and you'll find yourself soon enough. To anyone who disagrees with you, their opinion doesn't matter in the big scheme of things, someone loves you and that's what counts!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:35 pm
Name : Jim
Orientation : NW ( or Bi)
Hobbies : being weird, cooking, annoying conservatives. biggrin  

DrunkenMimeMaster

Jinarrow

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:33 am
Name: Jiin
Orientation: Agender (Non-Binary)
Hobbies: Mobile gaming, reading
Weaknesses: Anxiety, crowd, crippling self-doubt lololol
About me: I am from Malaysia. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:59 am
Name: Kay

Sexuality: pansexual

Pronouns: he,him,his

Relationship: single pringle

Starting date of transition: 2012

Hobbies: art, costume making, sewing, swimming, cosplaying, camping, traveling, learning languages, fursuiting, dancing, tabletop roleplay and roleplaying in general, reading.

Favourite tv show(s): once upon a time, steven universe

Favourite anime(s): FMA, AOT, Tokyo ghoul, ghost in the dhell, naruto, bleach, rama 1/2, Hetalia and so many more ^^;;

Favourite games: Assassion creed series, final fantasy series, okami, pokemon (embrassed to admit I still play the games ><), Fate frame series, Spyro series (not skylanders), Call of duty, Kingdom hearts series ect

Favourite console and handheld: sony PlayStations and Nintendo DS

Personality: stubborn, shy at times, creative, grumpy in the mornings (who isn't XD), kind and caring overall, bit of an odd ball but can be serious when need to be.

Pets: have none currently but may look into getting a cat or degus again if my landlord allows it. Setting up fish tank at the moment.

Weakness: fear of losing others i care about, can be too kind, spiders not a big fan of, I can over worry at times.

Feel free to pm me if wang to chat about anything may have in common or just in general smile  

Risingdragon31

Skilled Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

androgynykids

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:27 am
Hello I'm Greg biggrin I'm a 21 year old pansexual Trans guy. I have two cats, Special Agent Dale Cooper and FBI Director Gordon Cole and a fabulous loving boyfriend of 3 1/2 years.

I'm super awkward so. Hi.  
Forum Homepage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces