Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:10 pm
Kimo mewed and followed Diz hurriedly, not sure if he had been dismissed or if he would have obeyed even if he had.
No problem. I won't tell. Please don't tell Dazeray that I told you that about her. She isn't exactly in the 'condition' to be as forgiving as usual, and she doesn't like her feelings being told or opened.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm
Don't panic Kimo, my lips are sealed. You have my word. Diz replied holding the door to the room open for Kimo as he entered. Diz looked around the room trying to remember which computer panel did what. "I hate computers..." He grumbled walking over to one of the panels.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm
I'm having trouble thinking of what to do to shock Dazeray enough to turn her back. It is extremely difficult. Kimo continued, jumping on Diz's desk and swishing his tail thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:45 pm
Trying to shock her at the moment will be difficult to say the least, as her personality has changed it's difficult to say what will shock her now. Diz replied tapping in the new command protocols for the droids. But I do have an idea, it's risky but it should do the trick. Diz quickly walked across the room and fumbled around in a draw for a few moments then walked back to Kimo. He placed a grenade down on the panel and looked at Kimo before explaining. Don't worry it doesn't involve blowing her up. Even though you're a cat I can still feel that look you're giving me.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 pm
Kimo sighed.
What are you going to do with that thingy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:02 pm
Seth looked at Dazeray with a confused expression. "What do you mean pain-in-the-a** half brother?" He asked her amazed at how she had worded the whole thing. "And my name is Seth. So... How do you know Diz? Don't get me wrong but, he doesn't usually have friends." Seth asked very curiously awaiting her answer.

Jedi Master Starwind

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:08 pm
Simple, I'm going to blow Seth up with it! Diz replied quite calmly and very sincerly. Finally he finished typing in the new protocols and picked up the grenade from the panel and headed towards the door. Before you say anything, he'll be fine. Don't worry about it. Nothing beats a surprise explosion to shock the system! Diz told Kimo as he held open the door.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:09 pm
Dazeray sighed, feeling a little embarrassed and not sure what to say.
"I...uh...we are frineds I guess..." she whispered, refusing to add any other titles to herself.

Kimo sighed and followed Diz.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:20 pm
Quickly Diz lead the way back to where Dazeray and Seth were. Diz grinned as he pulled the pin off the grenade keeping his hand tightly around it so the lever didn't flip up and arm it before he was ready. Ok Kimo this is how you shock someone! He quickly released the catch and rolled the grenade towards Seth's feet trying not to snigger as he did it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 pm
"What? That's it?" Seth asked looking at Dazeray almost disappointed by the answer. "No we met here or there? No we've known each other for this long? No... Wait! what the?!" Seth suddenly looked slightly pale as he saw a samll round object rolling towards his feet. "Oh shi..." His voice was cut off by the small explosion that was just big enough to barely consume Seth in flames. As the flames Disappeared he could hear the all too familiar laughter from Diz.

Jedi Master Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:31 pm
Kimo let out a cry. He ran towards Dazeray and pawed her pale unmoving face. Kimo mewed saddly.
She is unconsious. I hoped this worked, Diz. If it didn't I will chase you around the world and back - in my shifted form! he growled at Diz's laughing figure.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 pm
Diz stopped laughing and walked over to them, watching Seth's body regenerate Diz raised an eyebrow at how quickly he had healed. "Sorry Seth, but you are the only one able to withstand and explosion like that." He said apologetically to Seth, looking down at Dazeray he wondered if it had worked for sure or not. Don't worry Kimo she'll be fine none of the explosion caught her and it doesn't look like she got hit by any shrapnel. Diz replied to the threat Kimo had given him as he examined her body for any cuts not finding any.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 pm

"Diz?"
"Yeah?"
"Um....can I hug you?"
"...why?"
"Well...my mom didn't like hugging me. She always said she was busy...so can I hug you? Please?"
"Um..I guess..."
Dazeray tackles the boy in a hug and smiled happily. They looked about 15...

Dazeray flickered her eyes open. It felt like she had been dreaming. The last thing she remembered was screaming at the doctors. She sat up slowly and looked down at herself. She was wearing some sort of tight black leather, and it didn't cover a lot. Dazeray's face blushed bright red.
"Where am I?" she asked politely, looking at Kimo.
Kimo mewed and swished his tail.
It worked!!!
Dazeray furrowed her brow, "What worked? Diz?" Her eyes went wide as she saw him looking down at her. Dazeray blushed even a more darker crimson, realizing that he could see what she was wearing. She immediately felt very revealing.

[[Gnight!!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:06 pm
Atlanta stopped suddenly as she heard an explosion. She was back at the warehouse and kneeling next to Dazeray in four seconds flat. "What the hell did you do to her?!" she said, screaming. "If she got caught in your idiot games I will cleave yuor head from your shoulders with a spoon!" she screeched at the brothers, not bothering to even glance at Kimo. She placed a hand over Dazeray's forehead, causing her finger to twitch as she felt for injury through Dazeray's body. She breathed a sigh of relief as dazeray sat up. She quickly placed her jacket over Dazeray. "He tried to kill his brother and succeeded in only knocking you unconcious. Damned fool!" she said, her voice rising.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:15 pm
Diz looked at Atlanta with both eyebrows raised and faught back the anger from her acusation. "Whatever!" He finally managed to grumble out before turning away from them with his arms crossed over his chest. "If you want the real information ask Kimo! Thank you Seth you helped out alot there." Diz continued then walked off out of the warehouse and through the gates leaving the four to do as they wished.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games