Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:25 am
As the girl touched Hikari's forehead, a light shone before her and a path was made. She walked towards the light and the slowly woke up. Finding herself somewhere, lying down and saw a girl then quickly sitting up then looked for her staff, in case she needs to defend herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am
" r u scare to face ur father and chaos disappear not in here but my side where i lay at"said girl sit on ground.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:37 am
"...Wh-who are you?.." asked Hikari cautiously as she hid behind a box with her head peeking out on a side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:07 am
"i died many year ago and who kill me ur father and brother try protect is blame his self" said girl and freeze up the door and window.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:09 am
"...So it's his fault again...." said Hikari then looked for her staff. When she did, she gripped it tightly and then knelt down next to the little girl. "Do you know where he is now?" asked Hikari with a gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 am
"where is my brother first ur mother and father at a dark cold cave"said girl kiss hikari check "help him cry brother and man in chaos body name Dexz save them please"said girl and dissapear.the ice melt away too.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 am
Hikari nodded and started to look for Chaos's aura so that she may teleport to where he is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:07 pm
chaos drop flower and clean around joy gravestone and place it where is she want and "i sure ready for last fight is renji and make him to pay want he did to sis"said chaos andI telport back to where i place my dual guns at outside of bruce base.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm
When Hikari found her father's aura instead, she was sure that Chaos was there fighting him. Her mark glowed and then teleported towards the graveyard with her staff tightly gripped in her hands. When she arrived, she saw her father with reinforcements but no Chaos.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm
Bruce ran into Chaos on his way up to the command bridge. "We've got a problem. Hikari left. I'm getting this ship back to the Flagship so we can get what military help we can muster."  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:26 pm
"i know where her she at my sister graveyard at honeyvile that u meet me their said chaos telported back but where is the tree and pull out rife.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:45 pm
When Hikari turned her head, she gave a glare at her so called father. "...Where is Lisa?" asked Hikari to her father as she pointed her staff at him.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm
my men drop lisa clothes in front hikari and "lisa at home but sleep very well and give her power to me very soon where i get u"said renji walk back to his ship and mens try to get hikari.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:17 pm
Bruce led the way to the command bridge. "Get the Flagship here now!"

"Way ahead of you, sir," a navigation soldier responded.

A very large and long battle ship came out from behind a set of clouds. "Get us boarded immediately and tell their navigation crew to set coordinates to Honeyville," Bruce ordered.

"Right away, sir!" all the troops responded.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:19 pm
Hikari's staff then started to glow green and she started to transform. Her hair was braided and the color of her eyes and hair turned to light green. Six transparent wings appeared on her back and she gave a glare to Renji. She flew and swung her staff, then wind slashes was heading straight towards each one and she flew upwards with great speed that in a minute, she was above the clouds.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games