Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

PoetStorm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:20 am
PoetStorm walks in shaking the dust of the road from her cloak. She walked toward the bar to see about a drink and maybe a room for a bit but stopped short realizing she'd just walked into a hold up. She thought to herself "Damn I wish I had my staff, I'd give the upstart a good beating". She froze, waiting for the robber to make the next move while looking for possible escape opportunities.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:15 pm
*sits down and orders a tall stack of waffles mrgreen  

wafl_boy9000

WMAbron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:51 pm
WMAbron comes in. Bold. orders a Miller lite and skittles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 pm
hows it going guys *sips* *eats skittles*  

WMAbron

ninja145

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:08 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:48 pm
A tall white haired man with a snow colored falcon perched on his sholder walks in through the doors quietly looking around the bar. something about him doesn't seem right. It could be mimzy he is currently carrying or somthing else that he Is just not letting on.

With out a word he walks over to the corner waveing the waitress away as she starts to head his way while pulling out a bottle of a silverish liquid with silver fecks in it. quickly he opens the bottle makeing a cruching sound as the safty seal is broken and takes a swig of the sweet low proof drink. upon setting the bottle down the stranger pulls out a pair of sunglasses kicks back and begins to look around the room through the dark shades  

Jman05

Kilren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:27 pm
*Kilren walks into the bar, looks around*
"hmmm nice place to get a drink before i head on my adventure"
*orders " uuhhhh Mr.pibb?"*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:37 am
Master walks in a orders single malt whiskey and asks do any of you drink single malt whiskey because if so I'll buy it for you.

(looks around none of these people look like big drinker must not be brave enough)  

Master Of pumkins

Jman05

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:52 pm
Quietly looks the stranger offering the free drink over to see if he looks trustworthy befor speaking up to accept his offer"I'll take one." putting the small bottel of otem away, his voice layerd with mystery, yet something didn't seem quiet human about the man sitting in the corner obsorbing the distrations of the bar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:41 am
* walks into bar* "yo waz happenin? do u acully have alchol in this bar? if not ill take a pepsie"  

Yami_fox_of_darkness

Fire_Crosser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:35 am
this is some kind of.......  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:44 pm
*looks at u couriosly* "u just confused me"  

Yami_fox_of_darkness

Minlegacy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:06 am
moo zap zap  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:57 pm
((ok now I'm really confused))  

Jman05

emoguy4494

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:14 am
Haruka: *walks in* sup

Asuka: *fallows*  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games