Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 pm
~Azalea~"There! We can sleep in there!"

*her wings disappeared*

*and she jumped over to a stone building that had a gate on it that lead down into a catacomb*

~Galia~"T.T"

~Azalea~"Perfect! ^.^"*standing next to skeletons*

~Galia~" crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 pm
"Well...um...I onestly dont know what say to that. Exept to ask if you are ok? I mean you just found out that the girl you go to school with is innicent and her father killed your clan! If i was you i would fly off in a half mad half sad!" Crystal said hopeing not to hurt his feelings. Then hope jumped off her head and started to rub against his leg as if to try to comfert him.  

11bumblebee

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm
~galia~"You do realize now that he knows who you are . he's in danger as well. If your father found out who he was he would have him immediately executed!"

~Azalea~"Yeah ....I know...but I won't let that happen.I can't! I'm going to do my best to protect him at all costs."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:59 pm
*Azalea opened up her locket that had a picture of her mother

http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu224/xXfoxy_foxXx/50850.jpg

~Azalea~"Goodnight...Mother...I miss you..."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kraizd Wolf

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:06 pm
Uhm...Hello? Anyone in here?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:42 am
Izumi looked at Crystal. "I'm okay. Sure, the part with my clan being killed sucks, but it wasn't her fault. Besides, I'm kinda sad about it, but my family and the others would want me to move on, since I'm the last heir of the clan, and all." He told her.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:19 am
"Ok, as long as your ok. Hope stop that." Crystal said. The octopus ignored Crystal and continued to rub against his leg. "Sorry about Hope," Crystal apoligized. " just because I take care of her doesn't mean I control her."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 pm
Kiki put her hand on Izumi's shoulder. "Well, at least you're not the last of your clan." She said, trying to be positive.  

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:18 pm
Izumi smiled. "Yeah, that's true....kinda." He said. Keira looked at the others and smiled. She saw that Izumi had some good friends to have his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 pm
Keira had a thought, then smiled evilly. "I think that girl Kiki likes you." She whispered into Izumi's ear. Izumi resisted the urge to object to this comment, as the others couldn't see the female dragoon. He didn't want them to call him insane or something.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 am
"You okay, Izumi?" Kiki asked him, "You got a weird look on your face."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:14 pm
*Azalea fell asleep and dreamt of her mother and how her mother instroduced her to the drafon caln*

~Gnork~"Ah! Iris my precious jewel! I'm glad to see my girl. I haven't seen ye in a while. Oh this must be my granddaughter, Azalea! Where are my other grandchildren?

~Iris(Azalea's mother)~'This is your grandfather, Lord Gnork. Say Hi Azalea."

*Azalea just stared up at him studying him not saying a word.*

~Iris~"She's just shy, father. I couldn't bring them. I was only allowed to bring one."

~Gnork~"Curse that King of yours! I would-"

~Iris~"Father, Azalea..."

~Gnork~"Oh...Why don't you go play with all the other little children."

*Azalea nodded not saying anything and went off to play and played by herself...since she was different from the rest of them and no one seemed to want to play with her.*
*She swung on a tire swing by herself as her hair in a braid was swining back and forth with her*  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:26 pm
Izumi looked at Kiki. "Yeah, I'm fine." He told her, resisting the urge to swat Keira lightly right now. Keira smirked and giggled like a lunatic.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:53 pm
Character's Name- Xavier Guild
Age- 19
Picture (Anime please)- User Image
Personalitiy- clever, quick witted, smart, cocky, resourceful, adventurous
Bio- Xavier is the next in to lead a clan of serpent demons, who act as a major crime family in the demon world. If you can think of anything illegal, he's done it, most likely. His dad sent him to this school to help him master his powers, and maybe do some undercover work for the family. Of course, that won't stop him from mixing things up in his own way.
Power/ Immortal Creature- snake demons like him can spit acidic venom that melts through even reinforced steel. He can also shift into a snake, spew poison mist from his mouth, turn his arm into a sword, and he uses his keen eyesight and hunting instincts to find whatever he seeks out.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 pm
Just as Azalea was sleeping, a strange, white snake with blue stripes on its skin was watching from a hole in the ground. It then slithered out of the hole and shifted into a humanoid male. He smirked at the half dragon, half demon snoozing before him. "Girl, your papa's gonna be one happy S.O.B. when I bring in your pretty little head. Hell, MY old man might even make me the clan boss early." He whispered. He then raised his arm, forming it into a sword. He then had a better idea. "I'll hold off on that for now. If I build some trust, it'll be even sweeter. Plus, I just got here. I should try to learn all I can, and maybe have some fun, while I'm at it. Count yourself lucky, doll." He whispered again, shifting into snake form again and slithering away.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games