Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:45 pm
AngelNumberXIII
(( btw that was soooo cute 4laugh I think I'll write this rp into a storybook ))
[[kk nite, and i know i have a soul too you know.......sometimes]]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 am
(( lol ^-^ ))

Kishiko's mom paused. "Life threatening eh?" An evil smile whipped across her face. "How about go and bring me the head of Medusa. But be careful you'll turn to stone if you meet her deadly gaze."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:08 pm
Kaz smiled "done if i get it you have to let kishiko have her own will on being with who ever she wants and when she wants to be with them if you give her that freedom ill do it" he said with a evil grin on his face  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:09 pm
A ghost looks down at 2 people upside down hanging off a tower and wonders "I wonder if they now her" he falls down and goes into the school and begins to walk down the halls  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 pm
Kishiko broke free of her mother's grip and ran towards Kaz and hugged him. She grabbed her necklace and entered his mind. "Did you really mean that? You actually felt something?"

Her mom looked at her daughter. "Deal. I hate that Medusa anyway. She turned my brother to stone. If you get me her head I will grant Kishiko her freedom." She walked away towards the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 pm
Kaz nodded like you said me and zack are the same person and he did say i was the oppisite of him in many ays not everyway......i just dont like acting like a softy is all he said back to her in her mind he then looked at her mother "deal"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:47 pm
You don't have to. I just want to know that you care for me. And be careful on your mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 pm
Kaz smiled warmly witch was rare he then kissed her then walked away "and oh yeah you dont have the most taste ether darlin"he said sticking out his tounge  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:54 pm
Kishiko liked a spicy boyfriend. She then grabbed her necklace and went in his mind again. I feel like I'm cheating on Zack but you guys are the same person ...right?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 pm
Kaz didnt nswer he had already teleported into medusa's cave and started chopping her head off with a sharp stone but in the struggle he said "well techniqally i am zack right now its just the evil part of his brain is working more then the good side its kinda like a split personality every minute you spend with me is like a minute spent with zack no worries.........oh and ask your mother if she wants the eyes gouged out i think it would be a nice addition you know i already shaved the snakes heads off but you know the eyes are creepy  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:06 pm
She entered her mom's mind and asked her. She went back into Kaz's and said, Yes she wants you to. She doesn't want to turn to stone when she sees it. Also, when Zack turns into an arch angel will he be more like himself or you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:59 pm
Kaz then laughed a bit okey doke he then finished gouging out the eyes when he spoke to Kishiko again well you know how im a voice inside zack's head?  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:05 pm
Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 pm
well he would become the voice in my head that i could change in and out of he would still have alot of the control just not all of it Kaz then started heading back with medusa's head  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 pm
So basically...you'll become the...what's the word.....the dominant part of him? But you are him....gahh! This is confusing.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games