Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:05 am
Shrukan shook his head "I'd go more for stupid, brave men don't make a habit of pissing themselves"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:41 pm
"Well either way tell every one to get ready for we are leaving to deliver the first strike at 0600 hours."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:23 pm
"a**....." Jumpy muttered, hearing Sen's orders through her helmet,which was close enough to listen to. She wanted to be part of the battle, though knew she wouldn't be for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:40 pm
(Nothing to add to the plot right now but. Squeeeeee Halo 4 is coming)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

IAreTehSpeechTeen

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:31 am
(really? this is the first i am hearing of this news...)
Logan heard the orders through his helmet as well but all he did was laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:00 am
((Yea, it is. I saw the "Halo 4" trailer on the Xbox Live Spotlight. whee I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! ^^ anyway, I also have Gears of War3 pre-ordered! biggrin ))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:23 pm
(Crap I have a block. Quick my minions think of something. Also one of these days we've got to run through the Reach campain together.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:07 pm
((My XBL acc name is Pinski Angel. Add me and I'll run through the Reach campaign with ya any time))

Jumpy woke up suddenly, and sat up slowly, looking around. She wanted to get up and get back in the fight, but her body was telling her otherwise. She sighed softly as she carefully stood up, but didn't reach for her armor or helmet, but the bed. She was regaining what little balance she had.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:27 pm
Jack gets upu and heads to the med bay Jumpy was in. He opens the door and sees Jumpy shakily standing and grasping the bed. "Just as I thought Sen gives orders for an attack and you are trying to get involved. No offense as the person who had to make sure you weren't a pile of mush I can't let you leave this room or get involved in this mission." He stands in the doorway blocking it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 pm
(Also as a note my Xbox Live name is the same one as I have here.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 am
Jumpy looked up at Jack and laughed lightly for a second. "You're a laugh, Jack. I've no intention to get up and fight, merely to keep myself from needing therapy to walk again." She smiled at him as she grabbed a that lead to the opposite side of the room, and stopped halfway around, far from the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 am
(mines pdragon619 and I have no problem playing with anyone)

Shrukan nodded and made his way to the armory. He restocked his grenades and recharged his suit so that it would be in full power. He looked at the array of weapons and reluctantly took a needler rifle just in case he needed something long range. He made his way to the docking bay and waited for the others to arrive so they could take off.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm
marcus stayed close by jumpys side while she got up and walked very well aware jumpy was an independent person but marcus still liked being there tp pick her up if she were to fall wish didnt happen very often marcus looked at jack "jack its ok you can go with the others on the mission ill stay to make sure jumpy gets back to normal without straining herself sen is gonna need you there more than he will me you can do everything i can and better"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:10 pm
Jack pats Marcus on the back. "Hey don't sell yourself so short everyone has things there better at. Though I'm in agreement that you should stay with Jumpy." Jack turns to leave but says one more thing to Marcus. "Keep her safe kid I think you two having eatchother is something I certantly can't top." Jack walks out an then dope slaps himself for getting so corny in his old age.

Sen was in his quarters finishing his preperations for the battle ahead. He and decided to stop using a gravity hammer and instead had a basic energy sword, a beam rifle, and an old Elite sword from when they had yet to completely switch to energy. It felt good to have the weight of it strapped to his back. Enough of my team have been hurt. It is time for some pay back. He calms himself and walks out of his quarters. They'd leave in one hour.

(For that sword I mentioned just think of the sword the antagnist Elite had in the Duel episode of Halo Legends. If it could kill an Arbiter a sword of that make must be awesome. Also I think I've never asked before or if I did I forgot the answer. How did the Jumpy Marcus relationship start? I remember how it was written it is just did you plan it Marcos and Jynxy or was it just a random happenstance?)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:53 pm
before jack left marcus soluted him "you have my utmost respect sir i will keep her safe i would put my life on the line for her and thank you for saying that it means a lot" than turned to jumpy kissed her and said "ill be here by your side with you until your completely healed no mater what"

(as a mater of fact me and jinxy have never actually talked out side of this rp , it started with her drunk confession and i just went along with it)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games