Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Zuu shook her head feeling even dizzier. "Huh." She said turning her hand over.
NekoLover1994
Sora poked his head in," The doctor is on his way." He came in and sat next to her, he put his arm around her," The flower is like that so it can protect itself by the way."
Evangeline101697
Zuu stared at her hand. It was going numb and she could barely move her fingers. "How could such a beautiful flower be so deadly?" She asked herself.
NekoLover1994
Sora frowned and walked up to her picking her up, he walked to the couch and laid her down," Stay here, I'm calling the doctor." He walked off to the phone and could be heard talking on it to the doctor.
Evangeline101697
"By okay do you mean no poison left in body? Cause if so then no. My hand is turning purple." Zuu said lifting up her hand and wincing in pain.
NekoLover1994
Sora looked up at Zuu," Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:50 pm

There was a knock on the door and Sora kissed Zuu on the cheek before going to see who it was. He walked in with the doctor who knelt in front of Zuu," May I see your hand miss?" He asked polietly. Sora stood by the doorway.
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Sora poked his head in," The doctor is on his way." He came in and sat next to her, he put his arm around her," The flower is like that so it can protect itself by the way."
Evangeline101697
Zuu stared at her hand. It was going numb and she could barely move her fingers. "How could such a beautiful flower be so deadly?" She asked herself.
NekoLover1994
Sora frowned and walked up to her picking her up, he walked to the couch and laid her down," Stay here, I'm calling the doctor." He walked off to the phone and could be heard talking on it to the doctor.
Evangeline101697
"By okay do you mean no poison left in body? Cause if so then no. My hand is turning purple." Zuu said lifting up her hand and wincing in pain.
NekoLover1994
Sora looked up at Zuu," Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:54 pm

Zuu held her arm out and winced in pain when she moved her arm. "I poked it on a flower's thorn. I felt dizzy at first and then i lost my balance and then this happened. The dizziness got worse." she said feeling the room spin.
NekoLover1994
There was a knock on the door and Sora kissed Zuu on the cheek before going to see who it was. He walked in with the doctor who knelt in front of Zuu," May I see your hand miss?" He asked polietly. Sora stood by the doorway.
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:05 pm

He felt her hand," This needs to be operated on, if you brought it in earlier it could have been avoided..." He helped her stand," Do you want me to help you out or your friend?"
Evangeline101697
Zuu held her arm out and winced in pain when she moved her arm. "I poked it on a flower's thorn. I felt dizzy at first and then i lost my balance and then this happened. The dizziness got worse." she said feeling the room spin.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:09 pm

"I dont care just make the pain stop." Zuu said closing her eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:31 pm

He nodded and walked her to his car, he drove to the hospital and when she was done with the surgury she woke up in a white room with Sora holding her hand asleep on the side of her bed.

I amz a kittin

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Chihiro was outside looking in with Mitchi hiding behind her,"Poor Zuu."

"Poor Zuu, I'm on your hair." They wispered, back and forth
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:54 pm

NekoLover1994
He nodded and walked her to his car, he drove to the hospital and when she was done with the surgury she woke up in a white room with Sora holding her hand asleep on the side of her bed.
Zuu squeezed Sora's hand. She looked at her arm that had the surgery. It was in a cast.

((I have a scanner!!! I scanned 3 pics already here they are^^
User ImageUser ImageUser Image tell me what you think^^))

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:57 pm

((Sweet! u should draw me you and Yuuki. I look like a girl Sesshomaru.))
Chihiro looked in sadly.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:01 pm

Sora woke up and looked at her, he was still half asleep, he smiled," How are you feeling?"

(Those are awesome ^^)

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

((thank you both and i will sooner or l8r. on the one with the weapon it's supposed to be made out of a bird skull^^))
"Better. My hand doesn't hurt as much but it's still numb." Zuu said smiling.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Cihiro sent a message that wouldn't hurt Zuu's head,Hey Zuu...ho ya feeling?

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:08 pm

'Better than before the surgery that's for sure.' Zuu sent back to Chihiro.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Good Chihiro got alittle nurvous looking at her clueless sister.

Mitchi pulled her under the window so Zuu wouldn't see them,"You're telling?"

Chihiro nodded,And umm...don't get nuts cuz this was 500 years ago...me and Jack are married and we might be p-p

Mitchi noticed her struggling so she hit Chihiros head

Zuu I think i'm pregnent

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Sora smiled before yawning," I stayed with you from when you left the house. Mom and Dad know so you don't have to worry about that." He yawned again covering his mouth with his free hand.
Evangeline101697
((thank you both and i will sooner or l8r. on the one with the weapon it's supposed to be made out of a bird skull^^))
"Better. My hand doesn't hurt as much but it's still numb." Zuu said smiling.
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games