Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 pm
"kazumi, wats erin up to? wat is she thinking about going over to the dumbo ride?" blake asked trying not to lose his cool.

i looked around me nervously making sure ther wernt any erasers or sora around. "ook...looks like everything is clear." i said still looking around, panic starting to sink in. i looked across from the dumbo over by wher mickey mouse was standing with a group of ppl. and saw a man who looked suspicious, like he was looking for someone.... He locked his eyes on me and said something into his sleeve and started walking towards the line for dumbo. oh, god...please no! i thought walking towards the end of the line knowing he wud get ther before me so i hopped over the gate with ease and started walking quickly away infront of the tea cup ride. i locked eyes with blake and kazumi. stay put! i thought loudly to kazumi, derek and amy. "please let this just b a nightmare, im gonna wake up any second now." i said looking away from them. i looked behind me to see that the man was following me and walking fast also past the tea cup ride. i started jogging. "stay away stay away. you stupid idiot." i muttered under my breath. blake watched as i started to jog and then spoted the man following me. he looked at kazumi, "eraser? or another agent?" he asked thro clenched teeth. "hey! hey you! stop her!" the man yelled at me. "oh crap oh crap!" i muttered, sprinting now, dodging people as i ran fast. i bumped shoulders with some girl and she cussed me out, "sorry!" i called bak to her. i looked bak and saw that the man was pulling out a dart gun, "s**t!" i said and started running faster, "mayb ill get lucky and thats the only one he has and he'll get some innocent human. ya, thats good right? no its not! ugh! just shoot already!" and as if he heard me muttering he shot the dart at me but i managed to dodge it by snapping my wings out and flying for it. "wat now sucka!" i yelled to him, smirking ever so slightly. i flew fast away from the park but before i was out of sight from the tea cups i yelled to my flock, "get out of ther now! up and away! now!" i yelled and flew around the mad hatter a couple times so that they could see me. i saw blake throwng jess and then derek then amy into the air and following after them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi launched themselves into the air, Tomoyo willing their wings up and down. "Holy crap...." Tomoyo murmured, her heart pounding. She could've sworn she hit someone with her wings, but she hoped not.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:11 pm
(going to godmod sora for the moment.)

sora saw the rest of them jump into the air and followed after them. "alright guys lets go! go! go!" i motioned for them to follow me. god..that was a close one. i thought, my heart pounding in my throat. we landed about an hour away from ANGELS stadium and once we did i got the burn, "wat the hell wer you thinking erin!" blake yelled at me once he did a run and stop from his land. "look, i kno your mad at me, but you dont need to yell at me!" i yelled bak throwing my arms up dramatically, i layed down and put my fingers to my head and started rubbing my temples. "i hav every right to get mad at you! you said you wer going to the bathroom, and then after you had left amy told us that you wer thinking about going to the dumbo ride! wat wer you gonna do once you got ther, erin? kick the guys a**? erin he had a gun, a dart gun. he was gonna kidnap you and take you bak to Itex. erin, wat wer you thinking?" he said lowering his voice a littl but the fury was still ther. he sat down next to me on his knees, looking at me coldy. i guess im not doing so good at this whole girlfriend thing...oops.. i thought to myself. i sat up and took his hands in mine and looked into his bright blue eyes, " blake i....i..im sorry i scared you ok? i thought that mayb if i made me the main focus they wudnt get you guys, and i wud kick ther a** wen they tried to get their hands on me. blake im sorry but i knew if i told you, you wudnt let me out of your sight. i know thats not being a very good girlfriend and all but i was trying to protect you guys. you hav to understand that, dont you?" his eyes softened a littl bit, "yes i do, but...erin you scared the living crap out of me wen i saw you start running and he pulled the gun out. by the way he hit some guy in the arm. so you got lucky. i was about ready to run across all the spinning cups and tackle the guy if he had shot you. dont you dare pull that littl stunt of yours again. we'r allin this together. if one of us goes down, we all go down." he said and wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm
Tomoyo and Kazumi landed, Kazumi stumbling. "How the hell do you use these things?!" She growled under her breath. Tomoyo giggled. "Sorry about that..."  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 pm
blake spread out his legs and pulled me closer to him. i curled up to him and chuckled at tomoyo and kazumi, "mayb you should practice with them for a few minutes, kazumi." i said smiling at her. sora and the littl ones al sat down and started talking about disneyland and how mickey mouse was big for a mouse. i smiled over at them. i felt blakes eyes watching me so i looked up at him, "wat?" i asked, "nothing." he said simply as he stroked my hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm
Tomoyo looked at Kazumi and tilted her head. "I guess it's hard when you have no control of them.... Oh wait, maybe I can!" She said. "But it'll hurt.... Let me see your back." Kazumi nodded and turned around for Tomoyo. Tomoyo focused. "This will most likely fail and hurt like hell." She said, making roots form onto Kazumi's shoulderblades. From there, she made the roots dig into Kazumi's muscles and tendons until they reached her bone. Kazumi growled and grabbed onto a nearby tree, clawing at it. "Almost done?" She said. Tomoyo nodded. The roots tapped into her nerves and literally became a part of her. "This should do it." She said, making the roots grow back to the point where they just barely showed on her back. She formed the wings on Kazumi's back, and they fit perfectly. "There. The roots will be like a plug so whenever you need them, you can actually control their movements like regular wings." She said. "Try it." Kazumi nodded and launched herself into the sky. It was weird, remembering to flap and actually moving herself forward, but she got it. She smiled at Tomoyo. "Thanks." Tomoyo nodded and smiled. "It's ok, just makes it that much easier for me." She said, leaning against the tree.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:03 pm
blake and i watched as tomoyo made wings for kazumi and watched her launch herself into the sky. blake kissed my cheek and then rocked us from side to side humming 'its a small world.' " blake...?" i asked looking up at him, "hm?" he said looking at me raising his eyebrows and then went bak to humming the disney song. "are you feeling ok?" i asked feeling his forehead. he chuckled and shook his head. "yes, im fine. the song..its just stuck in my head, thats all." he said smiling and showing his pearly whites. its suprising how clean they are considering we are hygine-challenged kids. i smiled bak and giggled. "o my gosh. you giggled. tomoyo.erin giggled. jess, der', erin giggled." he said hugging me tighter. "shut up." i said rolling my eyes and burying my face in his chest. i giggled some more which made blake, jess, derek, sora, and amy laugh. "uugghh..." i said and then giggled some more. "aww its ok babe. we all hav to giggle at least once. but in your case...well...its a few times over once." blake said smiling hugely, grabbing my face tenderly in his hands and kissed my forehead. and smiled at me some more before i started to turn as red as a tomatoe and bury my face in his chest again. "shut up you guys..thats not nice." i giggled out. geez! why am i so giggly! i thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 pm
Tomoyo chuckled. Kazumi landed next to Tomoyo, nailling the landing. "Better?" "A lot. Thanks." She said, rubbing her shoulderblades.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 pm
after about a minute everyone was finished laughing at me i picked my head up and leaned it on blake's shoulder. he started playing with my hair. he twirled it with his finger and started to hum a baseball song. "so guys, wat do you wanna do for the rest of the day til the baseball game? if you still want to go to the game that is." i asked drawing a pattern on blake's collar bone with my finger making goosebumps rise on his skin wherver i touched it. i smiled, and started drawing littl patterns up on his neck, completely mezmerised at how he reacted wenever i touched him. i never noticed this until now. the same thoughts played in my mind over and over again til blake spoke, has he always done this and i just never noticed? or has he just started now that we'r going out? "i think we should still go, but wat we do til then is up to you guys." he said solemly, stil twirling my hair around his fingers. "kazumi? tomoyo?" i asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:50 pm
"Neh.. It doesn't matter to me.." Tomoyo said. Kazumi thought for a moment. "Maybe we could go to the beach? I think it's nearby..." She said, mentally mapping out California.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:03 pm
(theyr in cali)

"i like the beach.." i muttered to myself nodding, "hey guys!" i called over to sora and the rest of them, "do you guys wanna go to the beach til the baseball game starts?" i asked. "ya!" amy and jessica jumped up and shouted in unison. "yes!" derek said jumping up with them and ran up next to amy. yup, definitely likes her. i thought smiling at derek who just gav me a dirty look, obviously reading my thoughts. oops. "sure." sora said getting up and coming to come sit with me blake tomoyo and kazumi. the three littl ones all jumped happily around in a circle. "ok then lets get goin to the beach!" i said getting up from blake's lap and helping him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:06 pm
((Oh redface My bad, memory lapse sweatdrop I'll edit it in a few seconds.)) Tomoyo and Kazumi got up and ready to fly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm
(its ok lol. hey ill b bak in 30min or so, sorry! bye)
"ok you guys ready?" i asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:25 pm
((Alright, cya smile ))
Tomoyo and Kazumi nodded. 'Remember to flap.' She sent to Kazumi. Kazumi nodded.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 pm
"ok," i said rubbing my hands together, "lets get a move on it ppl. we r goin to the beach!" i said and jumped into the air the others trailing behind me.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games