Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Rosario + Vampire RP Year 3 (Accepting & Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 pm

once they were through the door it seemed like they wer eoutside of the mansion.the door clsoed and flew off."i think they are down there"he said pointing down a large winding staircase that lead down to a another door."i say lets go down in style"he siad as he created a skull monorail cart fo carson and kyo a koleno jumped onto the rial and began to slide down it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Kyo and Carson rode down the little cart and once they were down Carson was able to walk on his own without Kyo's help. He still needed his scythe but he wasn't going as slow as before.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:28 pm

koleno stood at the door and opened it and looked inside"we're here i can hear my friends."he said holding the door open for them.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Kyo and Carson walked through, ready for a fight in case it was all an elaborate trap set up by Roy.

((Please tell me it's not all an elaborate trap.))

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

((lol i was thinking about that))

koleno ran to a group of cages"hey everyone i'm back and i brought help..."he said as the people in the cages cheered."do you know where a lady fei captured is."the people nodded"up on the top floor in his lab.the crystal is in a secret room in his lab too."koleno nodded a she broke the locks"go..get everyone out.we'll get the crystal broken."he said as he walked back to kyo and carson"i think i can teleport us up there..."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:34 pm

"That's good news. It would make things easier on Carson, is there anyway I can help with it?" Kyo asked, having some experience with stabilizing teleportation techniques.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:40 pm

"oh no...my people are the first ones who made portals centuries ago.."he said as he made a portal appear infront of them.lets free your friend then break that crystal.then maybe i can help you beat the fei."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Hikaru was shivering. She mumbled something. "Kaimei....."

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Setsuna155

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:16 pm

IchigoK25
"I can sense Roy's aura so if i rip a hole we might be able to appear in that area" Kaimei said laying his arm on Ryoma so he could help him walk for the time being

I see any idea how or where we can rip a hole open?

(sorry was busy today and couldnt get on until now)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:24 pm

"I Have an idea" Kaimei said standing up on his own he transformed into his second form and used his two swords and slice the air in different directions "This should take us to roy's realm but my power is limited at the moment so this wont stay open for a long time we have to go in and get everyone out" he said reverting to his normal form

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 pm

tehcno walked up next to kaimei"you go in and me and marx will try and keep roy's magic form corrupting the world."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Kaimei nodded at Techno "Lets go Ryoma" Kaimei said and went through the portal to roy's world

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:59 pm

Carson stepped through the portal then he was followed by Kyo and Carson hoped they weren't going to be caught in some elaborate trap set up by Roy.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:14 pm

techno and marx raced off towards the slowly growing dome."ready old friend."
"of course i've been waiting to kick your brothers a** for more then 10 years."he said as the two jumped up towards the snake
the snake saw them and began firing blasts at them trying to hit them out of the sky.it fired three missles at hem as it flew towards them.
techno grabbed marx's shoulder and kicked off of marx and whipped out his pistols.he aimed at the missles and shot all three making them explode before pulling out a chaina dn throwing it to marx and swinging him up.
marx nodded to techno and grabbed techno's arm and threw him onto the snake as he was pulled with tehcno.

koleno lead them into the portal"come on."he said as a portal opened up outside of hikaru's cage.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Carson and Kyo ran through the portal and found themselves outside Hikaru's cage. "Hikaru are you alright?" Carson asked as he broke the bars with his Death Aura.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games