Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:09 pm
"Oh?" Michishige laughed. "I don't mind watching you change," he said jokingly. "Yea, once Alex leaves Jordan alone, we can go say hi to her, and we'll have you safe no problem!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm
Zizi stood and listened to everything being said.He sighed lightly and began watching people interact.He pulled out his book and began reading,this was probably going to be boring.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm
Rock stretched his arms and cracked his neck with a sigh. ''If only it could start now. I just can't wait for more action... Maybe if I started to train a little at the battle dome for that upcoming test...'' He muttured to himself.

((Make your character meet mine... somehow XP It seems pretty hard to meet Rock XO))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm
((yeah, so people (2/5) said they wanted more plot stuff, so just remember, mah peeps- if you have an idea, feel free to pm me. I don't bite. No, really, it was just that one time...I promise I wont ^^))  

Wolfyofthesky

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:46 pm
Zizi sighed,this was going no where fast.He looked for his reading glasses and sighed.He left them in the battle dome.He mumbled under his breath and made his way there,he would need them for the treasure hunt anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm
((He still in Library?))  

Favine The Wolf of fire

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 pm
Alex narrowed his eyes at Jordan. "The problem is she was in the woods this afternoon and ran into me. Being in the woods is against the rules and therefore must be dealt with. I will not let any broken rule go unpunished" he said. He looked at Maria. "You're quite lucky. I'm not in the mood to pummel anyone right now, but I'm going to decide what your punishment will be. Detention of course, but what else is there to do? I'm sure the custodial staff need a lot of help with their work. Your friend over there is going to be scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush" he said, the last part refering to Michishige. "Let's see. The campus gardens could use some weeding...let's go down to the Committee office to decide what else you can do. I will investigate this 'event' with the President afterwards" Alex added. He grabbed Maria's arm with a white gloved hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:31 pm
((I kinda have run into a bit of family issues, and can no longer be on Gaia regularly for a while. It may be a few days before I can get back on. I might check in periodically. In the worst case scenario, I may not get on in weeks, or this may be the last time I log in to Gaia. Sorry if it puts a cramp in this RP.))  

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:40 pm
((oh dear. hopefully things will work out for the better))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:40 am
|| D: Nii-chan... I hope everything works out >< ||

Maria just started bawling, "B-b-but I'm allergic to stuff..." She cried as she was dragged off. "P-plus, I was NOT skipping class I had like two more minutes till I had to get to class." She protested.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm
(( D: hope everything works out good and stuff T-T))

Jordan scrunched her eyes. At least Alex wasn't going to beat the crap out of Maria, but she still had a bad feeling in her stomach. She didn't want to push things, but... She took a deep breath. "Hey Alex?" she called after him and Maria, running up. She could tell him that Tele had told them to go in the woods, he had publicized the whole treasure hunt, and he would probably go along with it, but it wasn't the truth. "I...was in the woods with her." She looked over at Maria. At least now she had some company.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:51 pm
"Then I will get you a face mask" Alex said to Maria. When Jordan ran up and 'confessed', he grabbed her with his other white gloved hand and said "a delinquent for each hand. How nice" in a cold, cruel way. He began taking both of them down to the Disciplinary Committee office. If the President gave both of them a pardon, then Alex would have to let them go. He didn't do it very often though. Telemachus seemed to be fine with the way Alex and the Disciplinary Committee handled things.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm
Jordan whistled as they walked along, enjoying the light breeze. A punishment was a punishment...it would be over eventually. She started thinking of the the I'ras test the next day. She looked down at her free hand and made a small solid shadow blade before it disappeared. It would be fun to practice that. She frowned, stupid Alex had long legs and walked fast, it was annoying having to half-run to keep up. She looked over at Maria and smiled, whistling some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:07 pm
Alex led the two girls along until they got down to the Disciplinary Committee office. He made the two of them sit in a chair, one each that faced the desk he sat in earlier with Michishige. "So, two more delinquents that need a good lesson learned. We're going to run out of punishments to administer at this rate" the prefect leader said, facing the two girls as he rested his chin on his white gloved hands. He had laced his fingers together before he rested his chin on them.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:49 pm
She knew he wasn't listening, but she said anyways, "B-but if I touch it, my throat swe--" She got cut off as she was yanked into a building and forced to sat in a chair. She's never been in this much trouble, well, except with her parents. She fidgeted in the chair, looking around at the room nervously, her eyes darting. I wish Jordan didn't fess up... Now she's in trouble because of me... She thought to herself.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games