Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:25 pm
A note floated above the heads of the other students before finally landing down on the head of Lyre Lutrix. When opened, a drawing of a male with Gryffindor robes walking over to the Ravenclaw table can be seen above the text.

To my lovely LyLyLu,

Of course my answer would be yes. After classes tomorrow afternoon. I'll be there. I miss you too. I'm sorry we didn't see each other more during the summer, I'm afraid my family wanted me to focus on studying for the OWLs. And about us not able to sit next to each other... you do know that I would go there and sit next to you if you want me to. Do you want me to?

Forever yours,
Xavier

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Ravenclaw
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

xxxxLexine didn't know whether to be elated or upset over the choice the hat had for her. Walking from the stool, she sneaked a look over at the Hufflepuff table, and it seemed that Alice and Jasper didn't really notice her, they clung onto each other and walked over to their table as well. Sighing gently, she looked over at those at their table...well, it was her table now too. There were a lot of people sitting there, some of them odd looking, but just about everyone there looked much too official for Lexine's tastes...

xxxxWandering down the isle, Lexine mostly stared at those sitting around the table. She didn't know what to do because she didn't just want to sit next to a person who may end up hating her... Finally thinking she'd just give up, she noticed the first person who had been sorted into Ravenclaw this year, a rather bored looking boy. She had noticed him earlier while all the First Years were in a group, and why not make friends with someone else sorted into your house? She sat across from him considering she didn't want to walk the whole way around again just to sit near someone who might like her. She slipped onto the bench and took a deep breath, scared to talk to the boy. "Hello," Lexine murmured looking over at the boy, although she wasn't sure he'd heard her, he seemed to be deep in thought.

outfit | | ooc :: --- | | voice clip

the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination

The Forgotten Weasley

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:12 am
User Image

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖
C U R R E N T . A P P E A R A N C E

Feeling, feeling-- to be honest, the redhead didn't really know how he was feeling. Was there a word to describe non-feeling? Sort of, maybe, he didn't know.

Spotting the Sorting going on, the petite Ravenclaw strode a little bit faster towards the table. He was a second year now. Not exactly past the newbie stage of non-existential yet eternally present social hierarchy, but not in it either. It was a sort of muddy, in-between area. Limbo, the beginner's level, he thought. Still in this train of thinking, Kas slipped into a seat on the house table's bench, making himself comfortable with the air of someone who was pretty damned used to doing such things-- he was sedentary, there was a perfectly good reason for that-- and rested his head on a closed fist. Two students got sorted into Ravenclaw-- more power to the avians, he'd say, if only he hadn't liked blue and he still didn't like blue, thanks very much-- thought there were more Slytherins than anything, apparently. The world was evolving! Blowing longer, crimson bangs out of his eyes, the boy continued to run his gaze over whatever was in front of him-- benches, tables, people, school and everything else in between.

He wasn't averse to conversation, not really, but he didn't really feel like making any move to initiate first contact. At least, not at the moment. Maybe after he'd eaten or something.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:31 am
Life's too short to even care at all
I'm losing my mind, losing control
These fishes in the sea, they're staring at me
A wet world aches for the beat of a drum
If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away to some fortune
I should have found by now
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - First Year -
[feeling: relieved] [thinking: this can't be too bad...] [with: Ravenclaws] [at: Ravenclaw Table]

Eleazar took a moment to actually realize that someone had addressed him, and he looked up with wide eyes, looking rather startled. He opened his mouth to reply, then somehow managed to choke on his own tongue and coughed. "Erm... hello," he replied in a voice barely above a whisper. "I'm Eleazar. Who're you?" Oh. Okay, so maybe he could have phrased that better. Like, "what's your name?" or "how about you?" instead of a flat question. Too late now. He shifted uncomfortably on the bench and waited for an answer.

If I could find a way to see this straight, I'd run away.

Arkendrai

Life's too short to even care at all
I'm coming up now, out of the blue
These zombies in the park, they're looking for my heart
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun
And so I run now to the things they said
Could restore me, restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down
One more spoon of cough syrup now

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 am
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

He blinked and sighed, eyes cast into a dull lull as Grace contented herself with the sorting. Crystalline eyes lingered on the sorting hat, the younger students squirmed and fidgeted and their faces bright with curiosity and anxiety. Some, he picked from the lot, were cockier than the others. The Slytherins. he thought sardonically. He cringed every time the hat rang for the serpents and remained mute throughout the cheers. He managed a small halfcocked smile for the Ravenclaw table, though. Dominic at least had to try to blend in. ”Hey James,” he smiled politely when she sat. It was still odd to not see her in their classes. He hadn’t been nosy enough to ask why, or what happened; but he’d heard something that had something to do with OWLS. Tch, as if that really explained anything. She was still a prefect, though, so whatever had happened had to have been personal, right? He shook his head, it wasn’t his business anyway.

Several younger students approached the table, a few of which he had recognized from quidditch. Speaking of quidditch, he smiled cheekily. ”Welcome to Hogwarts, I'm Dom,” Dominic grinned. His emerald robes stuck out like a sore thumb. A girl with piercing eyes sat beside a startled first year. Their conversation blunt and straightforward. Well, he knew how to make it interesting. ”You mates excited? …Y’know, first years are allowed to try out for quidditch, you two should try it out...” He tried to come off nonchalant, easy-going, and informative, but really, he just looked like another quidditch fanatic trying preach.

Shameless advertisement, it's priceless...

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Ravenclaw Table
Beside Gracie, Eleazar, and Lexine

Sorting Feast
╚═══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley
Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:13 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

And there goes the quiet... quidditch? Wait that's a Slytherin telling first year Ravenclaws to try out for the Quidditch team? I'm confused.

David glanced up when he heard a friendly greeting from an upperclassman to some of the first years and the word quidditch. He wasn't particularly fond of the sport as he still thought of it as a useless risk to injure yourself. As he watched the exchange he noticed the green of the upperclassmen's robes and raised a brow just perplexed. He was Slytherin unless he had changed the color of his robes for some reason to the Slytherin house colors, but was encouraging Ravenclaw first years to try out for quidditch. What team was he trying to spread the word for? It wasn't like Ravenclaws could try out for the Slytherin team. A friendly Slytherin? It seemed odd. Then again, his mother was a Slytherin and knowingly married a squib and had no dislike for muggles or non-purebloods which considering her family was unusual to say the least.

He sighed confused figuring it was better not to say anything when he noticed Kas who was fairly easy to pick out with his bright red hair and porcelain features. David frowned as he realized didn't he owe Kas a meal of sorts and a couple gallons from some bet the year before? He couldn't remember the details besides it was about the girl who slapped the Slytherin Claire met up with at the station- he had bet the girl was going to be a Gryffindor but was wrong? Something like that.

He pulled out a piece of parchment and a pen and quickly scribbled a note to Kas that said:

Didn't I owe you something from a bet I lost last year? I forget the details, but I'm pretty sure I never paid you.
-David

Under his breath he used leviosa to float the note down to Kas keeping his wand mostly under the table. Last year was a bit of a mess for him, anyways, with his mum's injury from the Fall Festival and David had end up spending most of his time in the library. He was bad at interacting with people and worst when he had to face the fact he had made a scene the last sorting feast and more importantly the aftermath of his mother's injuries-his reaction was to run from dealing with people as much as possible when stressed.

Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie giggled as her boyfriend slipped into french as he tended to do sometimes and rolled her eyes at him. She pressed a soft kiss to his nose before returning her attention to the sorting. She felt sort of bad for Damien sometimes. He had a best friend who followed rules about as well as..... well she wasn't sure she had anything to compare Dom to actually. He just didn't follow rules very well.

Gracie only returned her attention to her boyfriend as he started vying for first years to join the Quidditch team. She sighed and rolled her eyes flicking his nose with a finger.
                                                            "You sound like a tool Dommie." She informed him, smirking at him. She was sure her adorable boyfriend would not want a bunch of impressionable first years hearing that nickname.... and that was exactly why she had used it.

If he was going to act like a major toolbag, then she was going to be a brat towards him. Simple as that. She also knew it'd get his attention back on her.... which was definitely her ulterior motive. It wasn't like she was an attention whore or anything... she just liked to have her boyfriend's attention on her at all times possible.... that's all. She smiled innocently at him and kissed the tip of his nose to sway any anger he may have towards her for the cutsie nickname.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
r a v t a b l e ✖
l o n e s o m e s ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
n e u t r a l ✖
s i n g l e ✖
C U R R E N T . A P P E A R A N C E

Kas wasn't expecting much-- especially not the little piece of paper that had floated down to him. A curious look on his face, the redhead unfolded the said piece of paper, absent-mindedly noting the bluish veins on the back of his hands.

Right, that reminded him. He needed more sun.

Oh! It was from David. Glancing at the fellow Ravenclaw further down the table, Kas pulled out his usual fountain pen, wording his reply on the paper and waiting for the ink to dry so it wouldn't smudge before refolding it and floating it over to the other. He'd forgotten about the bet too, to be honest. He didn't mind, though. Flicking his wand, green eyes watched as the parchment floated its way over to David, making sure it didn't get dropped somewhere it shouldn't be.

He hadn't written much, just a few words, but it was definitely longer than the opening sentence.

You do, I think. The one with the redhead? The other one, I mean. It's alright about the bet, I don't mind. I haven't heard from you in a while. How's the upperclassman-feeling like? - kas

Looking back at the Sorting, Kas watched again as he waited for a reply. There was more variety now, but Slytherin was still definitely dominating the Sorting this year.

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:59 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

A note back and quick too... that was unexpected.

David opened the note and glanced at it and smiled wryly at Kas's reply. The truth was it was fairly boring being an upperclassman. He had already gone through his text books at least once, due to the fact he hadn't gone out all that much and the fact he was a quick reader. And, he didn't have to touch a broom anymore which was a perk-he had trouble convincing his broom lift off the ground, nevermind getting off the ground.

He wrote a note back and used his wand to control the note's movement down the table to Kas. He didn't trust himself to send it using physical skill alone.

Yeah... the less attractive one. And, if I don't pay back bets I lost it makes me kind of useless. And, the upperclassman-feeling is pretty much the same without the anxiety of where I'd end up house wise and no longer having to worry about mandatory flying class. -David.

He glanced back towards the sorting, a bit surprised by his bluntness in the note comparing Kas's and the girl's looks. He supposed it was more of his nature about objectifying looks-something Claire had criticized him about over the summer. Of course, considering he was being more complimentary towards the receiver of the note maybe it wasn't so bad. And, of course looks was a personal opinion.

Greycast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:17 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Seventh Year Captain, 𝔅eater

Before any of the younger years had answered, Gracie had already quipped up. His nose had wiggled under the kiss of her lips. He’d barely the chance to notice the odd stares and the curious gleam from the Slytherin boy throwing the word tryouts around. It wasn’t as if next year mattered in this school for him, anyway. If anything, he realized now just how much of an effect the seasoned players would leave behind after graduating. His own team lacked their best chasers since both Amanda and Eretria had graduated last year. He’ll be graduating this year, too, which would leave an open beater position. Ravenclaw had just lost their seeker, and next year they’d be losing their captain and keeper. It was the same in every house,he realized... Except Gryffindor, of course. But if his team had to lose to anyone, he wouldn’t mind if it was those bloody lions. In his seven long years in quidditch-- he couldn’t remember a single time Gryffindor had ever won a single game...

...And that’s just depressing.

His peripherals caught the bare notice of Gracie’s attention, and as he turned to face her sigh, her finger flicked his nose and he went cross eyed following her finger. ”Heey-” Dom had almost whined, but he coughed suddenly to take on a deeper tone of voice. ”I do not,” he blinked. His nose wrinked together at her nickname and it was all he could do not to sigh and slump his shoulders in defeat.

How the hell was anyone going to be intimidated by him if she kept doing.. that!

Either way, she must have known what he was thinking. She leaned in close for another quick peck on the nose and any steam that had been bubbling over quickly dissipitated. ”You know that can’t work everytime, righ’?’ He laughed and shook his head, his arm around her waist pulled her in closer and he pressed a small kiss to the side of her cheek. ”But it’ll work this time...”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 165lbs ☣ Age: 17
Ravenclaw Table
Beside Gracie, Eleazar, and Lexine

Sorting Feast
╚═══════════════════╝

XxXDevil-Chan

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie smirked as he almost whined before catching himself. He really wasn't used to being around people and her at the same time was he? She batted her eyes innocently at him and snuggled into his side like a good little girlfriend. "I don't know what you're talking about." She replied, giggling and pressing a few quick kisses to his cheeks and chin. She did, however, lean up to whisper in his ear, "I think it'll work every time." With her own words, she laughed childishly and wiggled her way into his lap.

His lap was a much more comfortable place to be after all, and it ensured that all of his attention was firmly placed on her and not the boring first years and their talk of sports and whatever else they were chattering on about so loudly. She tapped his nose with a finger and glanced up at the sorting hat to see how many more first years were left. Part of her was wondering how much trouble she and Dominic would get in if she convinced him to sneak off before the sorting was even finished.

Of course she doubted it would take much convincing. Most days all she had to do was give him an adorable look and whatever she asked for was hers. For now though, she snuggled against his chest and continued to ponder sneaking off. To placate her love though, she decided she should at least try and be interested in his love of Quidditch.
                                                            "Do you think Slytherin will win this year?" She asked. She had no idea what the teams looked like this year, or who was doing what. She knew Dom was captain of his team and that Ravenclaw probably was not going to win, and that was about as far as her Quidditch knowledge went.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:50 pm
User ImageLogan Xander Ó GrádaighFirst YearPurebloodBookworm Ravenclaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The newly appointed Ravenclaw smiled to himself as he held his book close to his chest. His green eyes cast to the end of the table where he sat himself. Biting his lip he didn't know what to say, if anything, and his mind began swirling at a mile a minute. He was in Ravenclaw, where his mother and father were once. They would be proud of him, for that matter he was proud of himself. Not realizing it he whispered the first thing that came to his mind. "Fish fingers and clustered."

User Image

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rufus should be doing his prefect duties and greet the new students but now he was feeling sick. He has been all summer since his parents where killed. He stopped eating as much. He really did not even want to come to school this year, the only thing he wanted to do was track down the one that killed them and bite down on his or her throat. Remy was the one that forced him to the school this year but since he was here he may as well prepare himself both as a wizard and a werewolf.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
              STARS
              ▒▒▒In your multitudes, scarce to be counted▒▒▒
              ▒▒▒In your multitudes, scarce to be counted▒▒▒

Filling the DARKNESS with ORDER&LIGHT
              ▒▒▒You are the sentinels, silent and pure▒▒▒
              ▒▒▒You are the sentinels, silent and pure▒▒▒

Keeping watch in the NIGHT

xxxxxThere were a few students being added to Ravenclaw, but to James it just didn't seem to be as much as before. At least she had two years to see the Eagles win a house cup. It was more than she should have. Perhaps this had all been a good thing after all. "Hey," the prefect replied when Dom greeted her. Why wouldn't he? They had been classmates until that winter a few years back. "Ye know Dom, Ah think ye micht be a bit confused. Ah did'ne think ye waur keptin fur Ravenclaw. unless thes is some strategy?" she mused.

xxxxxNoticing that there were first years at the table, James smiled at them all. It wouldn't be fair to let a Slytherin be the only one to welcome them to their new house. It hardly made any sense to begin with. "Ah suppose 'at aw ye first years probably want tae be greeted by someain actually frae thes hoose. A'm Jamesina Machlachlan, but ye aw can caa me James. Aam one o' yer prefects," she explained, hoping that the students could understand her through her accent. Some people had trouble with it, but James didn't care. Her accent was part of her. It made her who she was.

xxxxxTurning her attention back to the seventh years, she noticed that they were getting increasingly more romantic. It wasn't anything serious or graphic, but James couldn't resist picking on them. After all, they would be leaving Hogwarts in only a few months. When was she going to have a chance like this again? "If ye keep 'at up, Ah micht hae tae actually tak' notice yoo're haur," she said to Dom with a smile on her face. Of course she noticed he was at the wrong table, James just didn't want to admit it. Not right now.

OOC;

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:39 pm
x
x
x
x

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Ravenclaw
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

xxxxSquirming in her seat, Lexine looked around a bit. Next to her was a boy in emerald robes who didn't seem to fit in with the lot of sapphire around him. She tried to ignore it, but was mildly interested because she didn't think that two different houses were allowed to sit together. As far as she could tell, there wasn't many other people from different houses that had sat together... Either way, she was distracted by the thought when the boy across from her had answered her. Saying hello and asking for her name in a rather nervous way, Lexine smiled lightly. Seemed like she wasn't the only one hesitant to talk to others...or maybe I just startled him? Lexine considered, it was always possible he didn't think anyone would talk to him...

xxxxRealizing that she must have zoned out for a little too long, Lexine pulled herself out of her thoughts and back to reality. "Lexine Vance," Lexine answered.

xxxxBefore Lexine could even try and think of something to say, the boy in the green robes next to her beamed at Lexine and Eleazar and told them that First Years could try out for Quidditch. Before Lexine could answer, a girl with multi-coloured hair started kissing and hugging him. He responded positively and the two started talking, the boy that the multi-coloured haired girl introduced as 'Dommie' had given all his attention to the girl. Lexine kept her mouth shut, not wanting to interrupt the two. Even so, she didn't really even like Quidditch, so what was the point of saying anything?

xxxxAn older Ravenclaw walked over and took notice to the two sitting together, although didn't seem to mind it, she actually joked around with the Slytherin. She had pretty brown hair and soft blue eyes, and she talked in a thick Scottish accent. She recognized it from her mother, as she spoke just about the same way that this girl did. She turned towards Lexine and Eleazar and introduced herself as Jamesina Machlachlan. Lexine put a small smile on her face. "Hello, I'm Lexine Vance," she murmured.

outfit | | ooc :: --- | | voice clip

the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination

The Forgotten Weasley

Violet the Maestro

Essy ze Ninja

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games