Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hufflepuff Table

Chloe smiled as the Hufflepuff ghost the fat friar appeared. “Hello Friar I hope you’re doing well.” She said. ‘He has a point…’ she thought shaking her head at the thought. Looking back at Newlyn and Faith she smiled. “I’ve played once or twice my mom and, dad, are great opponents.” She said thinking about it. “Hey you ever play wizards chess Faith?” Chloe asked her.

With: Hufflepuff table... Newlyn, Faith, Tobi

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:29 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

First Year Hufflepuff Half-blood

User Image
"Oh, yes!" Faith exclaimed, sitting up and smiling at Chloe. "Daddy bought me my first Wizard chess set for my seventh birthday! He said I was getting too big for regular chess." Her chest swelled with pride and her eyes shined with happiness at the thought of being a big girl.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Great Hall
What am I doing? Sorting Feast!
What am I thinking? Yay!!!

Katrina released Iris from her death grip hug and smiled again, then returned to the seat where she had been sitting with her girlfriend. "This is going to be a great year, babe," Kat said and kissed Ari on the lips.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather was utterly bored. She was hungry, and a bit cold, and alone. Mostly alone. And it was boring. Everyone around her was happy and talking of cheery times like classes and quidditch and whatnot. Normally, she would join them in their fun, but not today. Probably not tomorrow either. Or the next day. She sighed, and looked around the Great Hall. She found a pair of eyes watching her, but only met them for half a moment before they turned away. Heather shook her head, trying to think of a reason why her rival would be seeking her out. He's friend's with Nell, right? He was looking for her. Yeah. That's it. Reaching over her shoulder, she pulled her backpack around and set it in her lap. Inside were several things she thought she might need, including a notebook and pencil. Taking those out and setting them out in front of them, she began to think, and write.

Running around in circles
I can't seem to find the end
Lost and alone in darkness
Are you my foe or my friend?

Reading over the words on the page, she chewed on the end of her pencil, deep in thought. She had never been much of a writer, but this felt strangely... good. As if she was finally emptying her brain of all the thoughts that swam around in it at all moments of the day. And she liked it, liked this feeling of letting go. A faint grin lit up on her face as she continued to ponder the subjects of rhyme and poetic meter.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:21 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Chloe smiled wizard chess was one of the most brutal game of chess but that was part of the fun. They weren't real people is she didn't have a problem with watching chess pieces breaking each other into even smaller pieces. "We should play sometime I could show you a real challenge." she said giving a light wink. It sure would be fun to play chess with someone she had never played before.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:33 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

User Image
"I would love to play!" she said happily, practically bouncing in her seat. "Can we play after dinner?" It was exciting to be playing chess against someone that wasn't Daddy. She wasn't as good as he was, and she didn't know how good she really was. Maybe she'd find out if she was actually good when playing against Chloe.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi nodded in agreement with Jared while smirking at his rating. "I've never been on a boat before so I foun' the whole experience rather disturbin'." The rocking sensation of the boat had been rather unsettling to him and he had been afraid to move the entire time across the lake. He saw him begin to converse with a red haired girl who had practically tackled a smaller blonde when she had been sorted into their house. They must've met on the train he thought from their words and mannerisms. Looking around the table Tobi noted another older blonde student sitting down and looking rather...out of place. Then he saw two older years sit down at practically the same time, another redhead (did this house breed them or something?!) and a cocoa skinned girl talking about their summers. Tearing his eyes from the table he saw more and more students talking among themselves and better still that Alaric and Rei were still flirting. He wondered when the first year was going to drag him off in a broom closet?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather felt another pair of eyes on her, and she whipped her head up from her notebook to see a first year watching not only her, but everyone else as well. He seemed a little lost, as if he was trying to find a friend or a familiar face at least or even himself. You and me both, kid. Still, she remembered when she was that little first year, so she decided to at least try to act friendly. "My name's Heather, fourth year Beater and Quidditch Vice Captain, if you wanted to know." she said to him before looking back to her notebook.

A dark night empty of stars
All wishes drained from the sky
All I wish for is the truth
But I only receive lies

Reading over her addition, she looked up at the fake sky above her. Yes, it was fake. It looked real, but it was only a false hope of a sky. Something none of them could touch with their hands. An imposter sky, with imposter wishing stars. Heather glanced back at the boy, wondering if he would speak to her, or ignore her like everyone else did.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Jane stared off into space drumming her fingers on the wooden table. She didn't know how long she'd been sitting like that. All of the conversation she had been had failed not that it bothered her to much. As long as everyone was taken care of she was fine with being in la-la land. Jane wondered how long they would be there. It felt like it had been a week since she'd got off that train when it was no more than a few hours. She wasn't really expecting it to get done anytime soon, these things were never quick. The feast probably wouldn't even come for a while. Right now Jane didn't really want food. Ice cream sounded good. Though really she wanted to go to the common room and put some warm pajamas on and maybe play a board game. She liked board games. Did wizards have board games? She didn't even know and she been in the wizarding world for seven years now. There was wizard chess Did chess count as a board game? Well it was on a board...

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:31 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi was going to learn to not be startled by people talking to him, but until that day came he was still going to jump slightly which is exactly what he did when the older blonde student from earlier told her name and apparently her status. Waaiittt.....she was a beater? Weren't they rather strong from what Alaric had been trying to teach him? "Tobi, first year, I still haven't decided whether I like Quidditch enough ta actually try out yet, an' you must be pretty good at what you do to make Vice Captain. I mean, that's assumin' you're as young as I think ya are." he smiled over at her and watched as she resumed writing in her notebook while looking up at the night sky. It was rather pretty but Hogwarts, A History never specified if when it rained outside if it would rain inside as well. "It's rather pretty ain' it? But it never compares to the real thin'." he commented softly not sure if she would hear.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana smiled through her kiss with Katrina. "It definitely will," she said before biting her bottom lip, still wearing a large grin on her face.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:46 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

"Sure thing I don't have an plans after dinner." Chloe said giving a light nod. 'Wonder how our chess game will play out.' she thought waiting passionatly for dinner to start. It took sometime for the start of year feast because of the sorting. Man did she want food she was starting to get hungry. Glancing over at the Gryffindor table she was glad David was making friends that only meant that she didn't have to bother with him if she didn't want too. Hopefully he wouldn't cause too much trouble while being at Hogwarts.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 am
Faith Marianne Corner

User Image
Faith smiled brightly, glad to have a friend to play with. Well, besides Trinket, of course. Speaking of which.. She looked around, but the Persian wasn't anywhere to be seen. Panic slowly started to set in, and she turned her head left and right, looking up and down the table for her. Where was she? She couldn't have gotten far! Faith made sure no one was watching her, in case she got into trouble, and slowly slid herself under the table. "Trinket?" she whispered, looking around. Nope, no Trinket there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:03 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Chloe looked around the room before turning back to the table. Looking at where Faith was all she saw was an empty seat. 'Where did Faith go?' she thought before realizing she certainly didn't leave the room. After all she wouldn't know her way around anyways. "Faith?" she questioned before looking under the table. "Faith what are you doing under the table?" she asked the younger first year curiously.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:43 pm
Faith Marianne Corner

User Image
Faith looked up at Chloe and blushed. "I-I was looking for Trinket," she replied, feeling embarrassed and silly. "Did you see where she went?" She took another look around under the table, stressing about her cat's whereabouts. There wasn't a time when Trinket actually ran away from her, and she felt herself about to cry.

User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games