Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:32 am
The other two are closed events, no spectators?

*spends the duration of them investigating for CRIMINAL SCUM*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 am
Silly Crab!
Why would Maru want Kagae dead? She probably would just want Kagae to make armor as she requires it.

Laugh. I wonder if Naizen is going to resume his game of Haretail after the event.

Hrrm....Kagae need only switch places with Kenichi to sit next to Maru. As it stands it looks like he's sitting next to Gemmei...which we have heard entirely too little from.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:40 am
Just armour? Bah to that woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:43 am
Oh....maybe a nice aiguchi, made just right for delivering poison onto a target. *cackles*

She'd need someone to test it on then ninja  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:44 am
According to Rain he actually hid by my tent and back-tracked me, rather than following me, which is why I wasn't rolling >.> against TN <.< the whole time.

But it'd be amusing since he'd mostly find Denbe either being sociable and overly curious, or checking out leads on possible corruption, especially of the Maho sort. Which I'm sure would probably lead to Naizen either "maybe we can get someone to take the Hare out for snooping and eliminate some of the competition," "dammit, he's doing what he's supposed to that's boring," or blackmailing the suspects into oblivion before Denbe can get evidence of their crimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:51 am
Laugh. That'd be funny if he found hints about Kyumi and Zanzen's ancestry.

Right now, I want to see Jiro interact with Kan....I have theories!  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:18 pm
Well, Naizen would probably be a big risk of blackmailing you. And I guess that could land Denbe with the Blackmail advantage, but... I doubt he'd ever use it. More likely he'd just watch you especially carefully from then on in case the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe try to dig into your pasts and have you help him get information on your relevant ancestors and their associates, so he can see if any of them are guilty.

I was ready to roll the ancestry thing, but I didn't think I could play a hare with a Maho using ancestor, and some of the others seemed to make little sense when applied to a minor clan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:49 pm
Mongooseh
The envy of every man present and a target of many tanto's in the night. From both those who envy and from Maru herself.
Pfft, tantos don't hurt. Look at Grandpa Hida, he took one on his leg and didn't whine LIKE A MAN.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
Mongooseh
The envy of every man present and a target of many tanto's in the night. From both those who envy and from Maru herself.
Pfft, tantos don't hurt. Look at Grandpa Hida, he took one on his leg and didn't whine LIKE A MAN.

One would argue that a tanto through the throat wouldn't give a man a chance to whine.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm
Psychofish
Well, Naizen would probably be a big risk of blackmailing you. And I guess that could land Denbe with the Blackmail advantage, but... I doubt he'd ever use it. More likely he'd just watch you especially carefully from then on in case the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe try to dig into your pasts and have you help him get information on your relevant ancestors and their associates, so he can see if any of them are guilty.

I was ready to roll the ancestry thing, but I didn't think I could play a hare with a Maho using ancestor, and some of the others seemed to make little sense when applied to a minor clan.

It all depends on how you view things. For example, Kojiro's mother was a crab (Although I haven't determined any of her relatives beyond that point. Need to do that for her and Koyuki soon. ><)  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:02 pm
Actually, I was so busy figuring the game out I don't have a proper history and description for Kojiro Denbe. I should do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:13 pm
Laugh. You mean Denbe, right?  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:26 pm
djierogranlefwaiodsiogaw

Yes. Yes I did.

Apparently my mind is reverting to playing Nagisa Kojiro. And I somehow think that being blind would be way too big a disadvantage in L5R.

I need something to do before I wind up making this character. For some reason my mind keeps stewing over the idea of creating a Crab whose life dream is to punch an Oni to death.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:35 pm
Well, you have a Hare that looks like he's half way there....perhaps his grandfather was a Crab and that was his ambition?  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:37 pm
lol

Someday, I will make that character. But today, I play Denbe. Who tries too hard to do every thing to likely ever get that good at one thing. So far I mostly thank exploding tens and some application of raises.  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games