Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:59 pm
Bast nodded and cleared her throat, ignoring San as well.

"We arrived at Saraswati on time and were confronted by an army of mechanical creatures like the one recovered after the original tsunami. They were laying waste to the city, so we split into groups of two and launched a counterattack against their forces. They started falling like flies and soon the chase headed to the ocean, where we encountered shiploads of them. I managed to short-circuit a large amount of them and claim the ships for the country without much trouble. The rest fell with relative ease." She stopped for a moment to gather her thoughts and catch her breath. "We soon came upon a pirate, who was dispatched with haste. His relations to the incident are unknown, but he posed enough of a threat to warrant assassination. Thereafter, we backtracked the signal to a non-descript island of no consequence that just happened to house a boulder of green, Chakra-emitting rock that was serving as a power source to the machines. We were ambushed by more of the automatons and their controller, whom I chased through the Wave Gate and into Munashiigakure. I pursued him for some time before being abducted and restrained by some of the ANBU. I was unable to assist the rest of the squad when they encountered the Omni-Clone at the Gate, and unfortunately we lost the new Satetsu boy you sent along.

Following the battle, we rested at the clan household for a short while before pursuing leads regarding the controller, who had managed to use Eiseijutsu to addle the minds of a multitude of Shinobi and creatures in the Void. In addition, he tampered with the Omni-Clone's seal and made it go berserk. On the way out, we received assistance from father and Joan, making the battle fairly short. In addition, the Chakra-form insect that my sister was using to power her labs escaped and jeopardized the Village before escaping from the Void and into the countryside, where it disappeared. After our final battle, we returned and took care of the mess here.
"

Bast cleared her throat and pulled out her flask. She took a swig of the stale tea and swallowed the bitter drink somewhat reluctantly, but was thankful for the liquid. Her throat was slightly dry from all the talking.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 pm
“Anik- Onee-sama!!! Akane is Jonin!!! We're from the same generation!” Manfread said as he burst into the Kage's office like a 6 year old how just found a frog in mud for the first time. Skidding to an immediate halt he looked around the room at everyone. Then added, “Am i interrupting?”
“I'll wait out side...and work on my door skills.......Call when I can come in,” he said as he slowly backed out of the door not waiting for an answer... Or anything else for that matter. Closing the door behind him he would be listening for his name with none ear pressed against the wood. All while getting funny looks from people passing by.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm
A clone of Al flew past Manny, knocking once before quickly entering. Bowing to Mamoru, Bast, and San in a flurry, it quickly deposited a scroll on Mamoru's desk before throwing itself out an open window to explode in midair. A dry wind would gently waft in.

The scroll was a form for participation in the Chunnin exams, filled out with Al's specs (slightly sloppily, as it was done on the way here,) and with the number of missions done to the side. Attached was a "Telegram" that said "Sorry not here in person STOP. Debriefing STOP. Please send reply STOP. - Alvard Shakuton. P.S.: I really need a better clone technique...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:01 pm
If Manny was any closer to the door he would be one with it. In fact he was so close to it that his feet were no longer touching the ground but instead Manfread was standing on the intricate design in said door. Although his presence could barely be felt if it were not the Kage's office one would think he was stalking someone, trying to share every moment with out being a bother.....It would be bad if someone were to open the door now...
Suddenly Manfread realized he had just ran out on not only his rival but the debrief as well... AND NONE EATEN ICE CREAM!! Buckets of sweat poured down from the Spider-Manny on the door, as he remembered he didn't have a clone technique that allowed him to be in two places at once and that San might hurt him for that one later....
“Oh sh*t,” he said, as he swung the door open. Still clinging to the thing he looked over at the Kage then said, “I left the debrief and ice cream... I'm gonna be back Onee-sama... I will defiantly return later...”
Zipping off, Manfread quickly disappeared in a puff of smoke.

((( yes I will be back, before I take any missions!!! Even if it kills me!! and I probably wont knock either! sweatdrop )))  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[# Gate]
[Equipped: Golems of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Listening well to Bast's report, Six nodded her head as she consumed several breakfast items. "The report is thorough indeed, Bast-chan, & your actions commendable. I shall have to place you in the position of Yuurei, alongside San, for any considerations in the future." Leaping over to Manfread's observations, Six would nod to his appropriate rank up, giving him a thumbs up as he bounded out for an icecream break. Writing out an approval note upon a paper airplane to Al, Six chucked it out the window to let the breeze take it to him. Going to a global exam would be a good start to his shinobi career, & one that he would remember for a long, long time. Turning her attention to San now, Six would comment upon the successful capture. "Good work, San. The omni-clone is a very rare breed indeed, & much on the verge of extinction. At your earliest convenience, please have Bast send it to the rest of the family, where we'll be able to do corrections on the gate guardian's existence. That evil medical dood really must have known about Fuuin to be able to screw with it."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:20 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

With all the conversations done, the clone began to file his report.

"After you had reverse summoned james and i to Bast, we proceeded to make into the wave gate far to our south. He we were engaged with an omni-clone of Bast sensei....who was really strong and seemed to be the gate guardian of the village in that area, which i believe you already know of its existance. After being captured, and quickly escaping, we were tracking the evil medical dude's movements through the Village hidden in the Void. We meet up with most of your family there, Zyonu, Kiriigu, you, and all those guys. We had a small bit of shopping and training, Akane and i taking a mission to help feed the ninja raptors there that were also infected with the evil medical dudes...chakra? technique? After that there was a beast of massive perportions, a large seven tailed bug, escaped the R and D department there. We tracked its movements, but it finally alluded us and left the wave gate...were we were attacked by 3 more omni-clones. One omni-clone whisped away to suna by reverse summoning, and is now in our custady. and yes, i will send it over to Bast when i get the chance. The other clones were quickly defeated by good team work and help of the void, not VOID, ninja. and then we reverse summoned ourselves back here while bast took the ships back to the Port city, and here we stand.

I would like to point out the actions of Akane, manny, Al, and Lucas. They all worked very well together, and are a true testiment to our training style."

The clone stayed seating, yet nodded showing his report was done.

"What is to be done of the beast that escaped? Do we need to track it?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:41 pm
"Why thank you, ma'am," the woman responded, bowing slightly.

Bast stood out of the way as Manfread acted like himself, ignored the sounds of him climbing around on the other side of the door, and finally took a seat when San started talking.

"We need to recuperate after that mission and get in contact with the newbies who have undoubtedly shown up in our absence. Tracking the beast can come later, but from what my sister told me, it should not become a threat until we provoke it," she responded to San's comments after her was done. "On another note: Lucas's actions don't really stick out in my mind, other than him acting like a stupid teenager there for a while and skipping out on the last battle altogether. Akane certainly deserves commendation since he defeated the Omni-Clone, Alvard needs some sort of boon since he lost his eyes and was still helpful despite that fact. I'm still not happy with Manfread for destroying parts of our house and generally going crazy during the mission."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

San nodded, taking her criticism and rolling it through his head. She had made several points, and he wished to discuss this. As always, her opinion was always weighed heavly.

"Tell your sister i am thankful for the intel. Ill tell the shinobi on outlook to keep their eyes peeled. Im sure it wont suddenly attack us for no seen reason, especially if we dont provoke it. But seeing the damage it did just trying to "escape" i dont want our defenses to be down in case it decides we are a threat. But those are just my thoughts. You sister knows more about it, thus meaning you know more about, so i trust your judgement.

I glad you agree with my report on Akane. He performed greatly and was a wonderful asset. I currently am worried, after the last omni-clone attack he tried to attack me. And by he, i mean it wasn't even his voice. It was like he was possessed, infected, or under an illusion. With that bein said, i currently am recruiting one of the recently graduated, soon to test for chunnin ninja adept with Genjutsu to look into his mind and see what caused this off character attack. Once i have this information, ill report it back to you.

I was under the impression that the damage done to your house was by the large insect escaping. I may have recieved some bit of tunnel vision during the combat trying to defend agaisnt it, and survive with my team intact, so maybe my understanding of the situation is scewed. If he did it on a seperate incedent, then i was unaware and wont defend him.

Al is growing quickly, and is a ninja i would like to keep my eyes on. His powerful bloodline and ninjutsu skills are maturing quickly. I think he was very resourceful finding a way around losing his eyes AND still being helpful, thus making him a wonderful asset, especially if he continues to grow at this rate.

I didnt accompany lucas during the events, and i was under the impression that he was somewhat useful. The only incident i have to go on was with the tracking of the insect, in which he helped us reaquire our scent/trail."

San stopped talking, As millenius was summoned into the room with coffee flavored ice cream in a cone for Bast, Six, and San. Hopefully this would help everyones day, rest, and recuperating.

"And.....Six sensei....i would like my performance and my file looked over for....er.....well promotion consideration....I think i have served my country well and would like to have more of an oppertunity to do it...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 pm
Maro walked down the hall and noticed the steel door to the Kazekage's office. He then noticed two Anbu black ops standing in a defensive posture. He explained the situation of just being a recent graduate trying to receive his headband to become a full fledged ninja but the Anbu didn't seem to be worried of Maro's passing. Maro then entered the room and looked around. He noticed the room looked just like a regular person's home besides the headbands and scrolls and wondered to himself I wonder why the Kazekage would not have much more to his office. Maro was always told to revere the Kazekage in the highest regard for he put his life on the line to protect the village on numerous occasions. In desperate ambition, Maro's mind wandered back to his task and focused his attention on his goal of speaking to the Kazekage about his headband.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"No need to track it. I'll know where it is if it stays inside of the sandy parts of the country, Sannin San." Letting the others talk as a new graduate shuffled into the room, Six motioned for him to speak up & be heard. "Young man, what is it that you need?"

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Malak Zalinto

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:20 pm
Maro gave a slight head nod.
Maro said to Six,
"I would like to receive my headband and some information on the village if possible sir." As he stated the word headband, he put his hand to his head in the anxiousness of being able to actually wear one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image
User Image

San tried to hide his grin, but would fail badly. He was greatly excited with his promotion, and was going to do his best for his village! He had so much to accomplish! God he was excited. Yet the composed sannin sat down, listening to the new graduate speak.

"Thanks sensei, it means alot"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

If Maro looked down to his right, he'd see a stack of headbands in between platters of food on the coffee table. Pointing to it, Six casually continued, "Food for thought? Aside from that, everyone has just returned from a major mission & is settling back into the pace of things. A winter festival is taking place in the Autumn Country, & if you earn enough Ryo... I'll let you go there to purchase nifty items. Any other questions?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm
Maro diverted his attention to the other person in the room who appeared to be elated. Maro smiled a bit at the joy of the other person but realized his mind had wandered.
Maro refocused and noticed Six pointing at the headbands gesturing for him to grab one. He leaned over and grabbed a headband off the coffee table being careful not to knock any of the food over.

"Thank you Kazekage-sama. I hope everyone has returned from their missions safely and that I will one day serve this village the same as my comrades who fight now. I do have two other questions and they would be how do I receive missions to better the village and where can I go for adequate training?" Maro brought his arms up in a flimsy way showing there is much room for improvement.

Malak Zalinto

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Info:
[Six & Two]
[# Gate]

"The missions board is downstairs with the secretary, but certain ones that need to be asked about first should be asked from me. For adequate training, the academy is a great place to learn! That's where your teacher, Sanshi Satetsu, was taught, a long time ago." Nodding towards the recently promoted, black haired man grinning like a young school boy, Six briefly mentioned his tailored history. "...and that's why he's the Iron Master of Suna. San, would you mind taking him off & instilling your wisdom within him?"

User Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games