Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Plainsfox rolled 6 10-sided dice: 8, 5, 8, 9, 6, 4 Total: 40 (6-60)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm
@ The Scorpion Tent

"At your leisure, Maru-san. I would prefer tonight, after the events of the day are done. Do you have all you need to craft a proper message?" Kojiro would look away for a short second as he recalled something Naizen said. Could it work the other way? It couldn't hurt to experiment. "I...I saw your eye yesterday. No wonder you conceal them so. The whole world would surround you to gaze into your eyes. You'd not be able to get anything done!" Kojiro grinned and continued with a more serious topic. Maru's reaction...or the weather's reaction was what he was looking for. "Have you chosen what event you'll compete in, Maru-san?"

OOC:
Awareness/Etiquette (Sincerity) 4k3
Last two are to handle explosions
Results: 25  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

Kenichi would avert his eyes, quickly becoming distressed by the forwardness of Zanzen.

"I wouldn't expect you to understand," he merely rebutted, finally turning his vision towards Zanzen's feet, not able to make eye contact with his Clanmate. "Everything is about duty and responsibility. But I'm not like the rest of you! I try to be, but I just can't, alright?! Why do all of you keep hounding me about it?!"  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm
@Crane Shenanigans

He just looked at the man. "I was just curious about the one that may be called a bit 'infamous' in our school. I did not expect others to have asked of this before. I apologize." Zanzen bowed to Kenichi before turning to leave, adjusting his hat.  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 6 10-sided dice: 2, 8, 5, 10, 8, 6 Total: 39 (6-60)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm
4k2 Etiquette!

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 am
@ Crane Shenanigans:

As Zanzen began to walk away, Kenichi would speak up one last time. ... have you ever been told you had a great destiny before you, but you had to walk a path that was alien to you?"

If Zanzen turned around, Kenichi had already left himself, walking the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:00 am
@ Scorpion Tent:

((I'm soooo glad they finally installed Flash on the computers at work! ))

Maru would seemingly idle about, looking(?) at Kojiro blankly. She would respond simply, "Tea..."

--------------------

@ Crab Tent:

Into the tent, Kuni Raicho would storm in, eyes furious. "You! You had your orders! You dare betray your clan, your family, your magistrate?!" Raicho would bellow, turning to face Kaori.

"But... no, I didn't..."

"NO EXCUSES!" Raicho would yell, stomping her foot in emphasis. "I have half a mind to-

"That'll be quite enough, Raicho-sama. I'm the one your looking for," Jiro would say confidently, walking up to the magistrate.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:39 am
@The Scorpion Tent

Where is Maru-chan? She has to be somewhere in this thing's body! Kojiro frowned as he thought of Maru's weather moodiness. It must be an interesting life for those around her. Still, I can take a week of blizzards if there were a spring day at the end of it. If only Koyuki had a spring day setting....

"If you're willing, Maru-san, I would like permission to apologize on your behalf to Asahina Kenichi since he so foolishly bid you from his presence."

Come on, Maru-chan! Get it together soon. We need you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:02 am
@Crane Shenanigans

He turned, watching the man leave. "An odd fellow... perhaps I should see what I can find of him later." With that, he continued on his way.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:52 am
@ Scorpion Tent:

"You haven't gotten her her tea yet?" Shosuro would ask from behind Kojiro, seemingly perfectly dry despite the drizzle. "She's going to be like this until she wakes up." With that, Naizen reached into his pouch and produced an exotic brand of tea packets for Kojiro to use.

"Bad weather always ruins her," he mused, watching her absent-mindedly brushing her hair. Then he proceeded to grab a book from her belongings after little time searching, and sat down and began to read.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm
@ The Scorpion Tent

Kojiro's face would once again turn red as he was chastened. "Forgive me. I thought Maru-san stated that she was going to compete in the Tea Ceremony."

The bushi prepared the tea carefully, there were reasons he wasn't competing in the tea ceremony after all. "I've had a thought. The Kitsu are reportedly able to see the impact that spirits have on souls. If we approach the Lioness carefully and speak to her of our concerns on Kan... Do you know what event she is attending?"

Kojiro's eyes would briefly glance to see the title of the book Naizen is reading as he handed Maru a cup of tea. "At the very least, we could ask to borrow the mandatory copy of Leadership that each Lion seems to have."  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Sutiiven rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:14 am
((Dives in with the raw void roll))

Raw Void Roll: 12  
Sutiiven rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 am
Exploding Die.  

Sutiiven

Dapper Conversationalist

5,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 pm
Kagae flinched as he waited half expectantly to be picking an unconscious Jiro from the floor.

"Not exactly the best approach..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:17 pm
ATHLETICS COMPETITION SIGN-UPS

Kuni Kaori {13}
Kakita Zanzen {5}
Mirumoto Sozen {20}
Yoritomo Hisashi {12}
Yoritomo Susumu {3}
Isawa Sosuke {16}
Bayushi Kojiro {10}
Horiuchi Sayoko {10}
Ujina Denbe {12}

CEREMONIAL COMPETITION SIGN-UPS

Doji Koan {13}
Matsu Seichiro {14}
Isawa Toyoko {10}
Asako Sumi {40}
Shinjo Gemmei {9}
Kan {7}

SHOGI COMPETITION SIGN-UPS

Kaiu Kagae {13}
Hida Hogai {26}
Asahina Kenichi {18}
Tamori Makoto {17}
Kitsuki Wazuka {17}
Kitsu Kyumi {13}
Shosuro Naizen {4}
Soshi Maru {10}
Ide Jiro {12}  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games