Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:25 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Kurai • Satetsu |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬┤| Konohagakure |├▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Kurai saw the headband placed upon the desk and she hesitated at first. She waited until his hand was away from it and quickly snatched it from him. She placed it upon her belt to act as if a belt buckle and left as quickly as she came. [exit]
Techniques used:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis watched as the girl snatched the headband and then walked off it made him chuckle a bit at how she acted. He then waited for the other student who walked into his office to speak but he could wait.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:54 am
Grand Chevalier Haji

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai gently knocked upon the Hokage's door and entered. She had five tabs and two notes with her all signed by those who she had helped and the notes explained what she had done. She walked into the office hoping she had enough experience to become a chuunin now. She placed the five tabs and two notes upon his desk for review. Not aware in the least bit that she was shy a mission or two before a promotion.
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:26 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis looked up as someone entered his office. It was the genin he had given the headband too a while back. It seemed she returned with mission tabs. Noctis looked them over and approved them. She would need to go to his front desk to receive her payment. Though it seemed she was there for something else as well. Though she hadn't spoken at all like last time. He would need her to get out of this shell of shyness when speaking to him."Well, you did well on your missions is there anything else I can help you with?"He sat there waiting for her to answer.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She stood there for a bit curiously thinking about it. She then decided on something and somewhat broke through but not entirely. Not enough to say anything had changed. "Do you... need prices on anything?" She asked as it was a particular mission that was a C rank and quick to do that she could use to become a chuunin.
Techniques used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

"So Mr. Hokage. Can I start my training and some missions?" Shito asked. Shito stood still waiting for the hokages answer. He really couldn't wait to do some training and meet the other shinobi of the village.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Ryo: 両 0

AC: 0

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm
pliokiju

The Monster of the Mist

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis shook his head unfortunately he didn't have anything he wanted a price on."I don't have anything at the moment but maybe at a later date I will have something." That's when another genin spoke which gave him an idea. He tossed the young man a headband."This headband makes you a shinobi of Konohagakure, I know you will train hard and make us proud." He needed his genin to start getting to know each other."Ms Kurai, Why don't you take Shito here and go train in the forest?" They would both learn something if they decided to study jutsu or to fight. It was also a C ranked mission so she would like that as well.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:50 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kurai shook her head turning down training Shinto. She was not a people person in the least bit and it was the reason she had no team, because no one wanted her. It was going to stay that way as well because she didn't need them either. All she needed were her puppets. She began to walk away from the Hokage to the door.
Techniques used:

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image
SHITO NAMO

The Eyes in the Night

|||| Main class: Ninjutsu |||| Sub Class: Brawler |||| Konoha ||||

Shito caught to headband that was tossed to him and he put it on. "This will be a nice look." Shito said.
When Noctis said that he could go train with Kurai, a smile came over his face but when she shook her head and said no his smile went away quickly. Shito put his head down and just watched her out of the corner of his eye. "Why are you walking away? I would love to train with you." Shito said as he turned to look at the other genin.

"Silent is the night that surrounds your grave."

Ryo: 両 0

AC: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:13 pm
The Monster of the Mist

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The door of the Hokage's office would slam shut because of an icy cold wind. The Hokage would smile innocently as if he had nothing to do with it."It's rude to walk away before being dismissed Ms Kurai." He said cooly."Why don't you want to train with Shito here? He seems more than willing and from my records you have no combat experience whatsoever. That doesn't make for an efficient shinobi."He would have to make it seem like she was only doing it to make herself stronger. That's how the Hokage before him got him to play well with others. He used to be just like her, thinking he needed noone not even the Hokage himself.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the door was slammed in front of her by a cold breeze she took in a deep breath. Turning around her crimson eyes peered at the Hokage and she shook her head again. Kurai was not going to train with anyone. They didn't need her and she most certainly didn't need her. They had never even tried to talk to her in all of her years living here so why exactly should she care for them?
Techniques used:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games