Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

(Fall; Which missions have you done?)
The raikage felt the existence of the clone next door disappear, flooding herself with information. She couldn't help but yawn, while she did so. Doing multiple cloning techniques, on this par was rather exhausting, when it came to taking in information obtained. Castiel had failed to follow even the most simple of instructions, according to Kyo.
"Castiel?" she called over the soft sound of the instrument. "Why are you not with your teacher?"

Down at the end of the Hall...

It seemed the slew of visitors, looking for advancement was at long last, when one more boy walked into the village leader's third office. He managed to be relatively quick, and of course, the clone nodded, a grin on her face. New shinobi were always a welcome surprise.
"I'll need your name, child," laughed the clone, offering the band, gleaming in the light.

(Hey Im! Here's a tip; utilize italics for thought, instead of quotes. It'll be less confusing for people. n.n)

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:31 pm
Rayne Namaney Ukyo
GeninBloodline ClassArt of the Scroll

User Image

Rayne walked down the hall slowly, she noticed that there were not one, but three Raikages. It seemed that the village kleader was very busy if she needed to clone herself. She continued down the hall and came to a stop a few feet away from the one that was holding the headbands and speaking to a boy, one she figured must have just graduated as well. She stood off to the side and waited until it was her turn to speek to the Raikage's clone.

Disturbia Underheart

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 am
Katon nodded at the Raikage. "My name is Katon Namida, of the Namida family". He reached for the headband, Hopefully I will become the best shinobi I can be, just like my Da..... no like my mom.. "Thank you Lady Raikage, I shall strive to become the best I can be" he spoke, taking the head band. "Lady Raikage, may I have permission to begin my training?" he asked her politely.

(Ooc: Thank you for advice, and please call me Kotsu.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai walked up to the Raikage's office and stood against the wall. I was stupid of choosing Sypher to go with me. She thought. Idiot...I forgot Septima was in Mist...Sypher didn't have to be a jerk to leave me there. Dai rested her head against the wall. "Pardon me, that I didn't want to go alone. That I felt that I should go with someone that I knew for a while." Dai closed her eyes. "Tch, never doing that again then, that's for damn sure." She mumbled. She stood there until the Raikage was free.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Down at the end of the Hall...

Now, the clone smiled some. "Well, Katon, that band is already my permission for you to train in the arts," answered Kinpaku's clone with a soft smile, picking up the last steel plate. She waved it lightly toward the young woman, who sat ever so patiently.
"Hurry up, child. I need your name," spoke the woman, to the girl. "I would like to wrap this up, sometime before I turn thirty." It was a bit of humor, underlying with the very core of it all. Handing out headbands was not all she was for. She too, was a person who needed to develop her skills, and her own agenda once in a while.

(It's not a problem, Kotsu. It's a typical writing tool, after all. )
(Dissy, I'd like to be quick about this. Sorry if it seems rushed, but yeah.)
(Nana, I'll be with you soon. Castiel's got twenty-four hours before I kick him out, and I depart. )

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm
Rayne Namaney Ukyo
GeninBloodline ClassArt of the Scroll

User Image

Rayne smiled and walked over to the Raikage's clone, giving a slight bow. "My name is Rayne Ukyo, Lady Raikage. I apologize if I have kept you waiting any." She said as she grasped the band in her hands. "Thank you. I promise to train hard." She vowed with an incline of her head.

(I understand Mana. You have other things to deal with, more important than us noooobs. xD)  

Disturbia Underheart

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:46 pm
[Learn The Jutsu,Evaluation Day,And The Petty Crime Mission]
Castiel bowed to the Raikage"I would like to be given a B rank mission. I feel that it would test my skills proficiantly my lady. Plesse give me this chance,I want to prove myself. If I fail I will never ask this of you again" He said with a smile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Ooshiro began his walk up to the raikages office. His mind wandering as he spun his Calligraphy brush in his hand as he thought, "I remember this used to be bigger... or did i get taller... eh." He kept spinning the brush since he was honestly their to maybe get a few scrolls to quickly learn some tai and bukijutsu, and before that he was going to learn some of his bloodline. When he saw the raikage was busy he would wait in the hall however he saw a girl that made him smile. "Interesting... maybe some fun while I wait." He said hiding in his scarf and walking up to daitomi, "Ma'am I am a wandering artist... While you wait would you consider being in a drawing?" He asked daitomi making his voice seem gruff and older, as he pulled out an artbook flipping to a page that already had a drawing but didn't show daitomi.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked to the person as he spoke to her. She was going to tell him no but he already had his sketch book out. she returned to her pose against the wall and shrugged. "If you see fit." She told him still a little angry with Sypher for his action. But she wouldn't let it show to this person that approached her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Ooshiro just couldn't help but giggled on the inside as he continued. "Oh before I start." He said walking by her side and showing her an ink picture of a very young boy and girl asleep holding hands, they were very familiar to her. "I'm looking for this girl... but it turns out I found her already." He said with his voice returning to normal, "sister dearest." He said smiling and removing his scarf and laughing with a huge smile on his face. The boy in the picture was him, and the girl was little dai down to some of the scars she couldn't hide when she was that age.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai rolled her head to the side and looked at the boy when he came to her side. She started at the image on the paper and her eyes grew wide. She recognized it well. It was the night of her tenth birthday. The night her and a young boy shared a bed together cause the thunder frightened her. She looked at the boy holding the sketch book. Dai looked to the Raikage's office and felt this was more important. She snatched the boy's wrist and dragged him outside. Dai knew the Raikage didn't like loud noises. Once outside she jumped him, wrapping her arms around his neck in a hug. "Shiro! Oh my god...Shiro it's really you." She was in tears now. She settled back to her feet; tears dancing down her cheeks. She placed her hands on his face. "Brother...you came back. You came back." She whimpered as she hugged him again. It had been nine years, nine very long years. Dai sniffled as she looked into his green eyes. How she had missed his set of green eyes. She smiled. Her last piece of an almost home had came back. "You've grown taller finally." She chocked through the tears. She laughed remembering that when they were kids. Dai had always been the tallest it made her laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakakis horned figure slowly came into view as he made his way to his cousins office. He sighed as he thought about to word his question. He grunted as he figured he'd just be blunt like usual. As he reached the raikages tower he noticed dai out front talking to male a little older then him. He rose an eyebrow at that but just shrugged, it wasn't his business. His face reset into a stony mask as he entered the building and climbed the stairs quickly. Once he reached the office doors he spread out his senses and felt his cousins and three others chakra signatures. Sighing he leaned against the wall opposite the door and glared at the door waiting for them to vacate the room so he could ask his question.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro laughed with her, "Yes I'm back and we are already starting mentioning my former height. However I did think you would get more volumptious as you grew and not stay the same figure from when you where ten." He retorted with a smile and a laugh before getting serious and hugging his long lost adopted sibling, "I missed you Dai." He said hugging her tight awhile before letting go, "I came for two scrolls for Tai and Buki, but I really need to work on my bloodline. Can you get me a taijutsu scroll and a Bukijutsu scroll.. I think Shunkan no hagane and Mirror image fits me." He said smiled kissing his sisters cheek before taking off, "Love ya sis and thank you! We will catch up later." He said running to the dojo.

[Exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:16 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai wiped her tears away and laughing as Shiro retorted. She smiled as he hugged her tightly. "I've missed you too, Shiro." She told him. She listened to his request and nodded. "Sure thing. I have some business to take care of with the Raikage anyways." Dai said happily to held her younger brother. She lend her cheek to Shiro as he kissed it. She turned and waved to him. "You got it brother!" Dai called to him as he ran off towards the dojo. She walked back into the building smiling and over joyed that her brother had finally made his way back to her. she noticed Saka and waved to him. "Hey Saka." She said as she stood next to him. She stretched and continued to smile. Like she use to years ago.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:59 am
Bowing before he exited, Katon started his life as a Kumogakure Shinobi. This is the beginning of everything for me. I must work and train hard to earn my place! he began saying in his mind. Feeling a fire deep within himself he strode from the Raikage's office.

[exit]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games