Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:58 am
"Nice to meet you, Cloud and Suzume." Shun said while keeping the grin on his face. "She's super strong, huh? Then this is going to be a really fun spar." He got up now and looked at Suzume. "Besides, if I don't spar with her, I'll probably have to spar with him." He pointed back at his teacher. "So, who has the first move?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:05 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

Hearing the other guy say cute made Cloud frown a bit "Cute? Maybe when I was a pup... I'm a big strong dog now though." Well technically he was more of a teen in dog years. He was over a year old now. "Well sure it's fine with me, but Suzume has gotta' be okay with it too." he told Jin.

Nodding her head to the both of them Suzume said "Nice to meet you guys. I'm fine with a spar, it'll be a nice break from training." She had not sparred in awhile and this might be a good challenge for her. Looking over to Shun she said "You can go first if you want."

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:14 am
"Alrighty then." Shunketsu backed up a few feet to have some room. "Ah, going first. The bane of all fighters." He said quietly to himself. "Anyways, let's get this started." He formed a few hand seals and waited. Chakra slowly started to envelop his body, although it wasn't really visible. Once it had fully consumed his form, he bent over so his head was pointing right at Suzume's abdomen. "Kaiser...." He put his right leg back and bent both knees. "CROWN!" Pushing off with both legs, he went sprinting toward Suzume with his head first.

Techniques used:
Stimulating Armor
Kaiser Crown

Chakra: 230  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Chakra Pool: 245 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

Suzume waited patiently for the other to start, not quite sure what to expect from the male. She was not familiar with the familiar with the jutsu he was using, the red head did not seem all that impressed that the other was just using a head butt. No need to do anything fancy to avoid this. Quickly she raised her hands and formed the necessary seals before a cloud of smoke enveloped her form.

Nothing would happen to Shunketsu, if he just kept running forward then he'd pass right through the cloud of smoke without hitting anything. Suzume had used the transformation jutsu to turn into a rock, about as big as an average person's fist. So Shunketsu would just run right past her... or trip if he was unlucky.

Whether he passed by her or not, she lifted the jutsu when the attack was over. Drawing her sword, Suzume would then move, chakra coating her feet so that her movements looked like brief flashes to Shunketsu. Her sword would then move, slicing and stabbing with great finesse, the movements resembling calligraphy strokes. She was holding back so the male would only suffer minor cuts but they certainly would sting.

[Attacks used....

Transformation Technique
Mujitsu Ame (Innocent Rain0
Calligraphy]

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:02 pm
Shunketsu ran straight through the cloud without even knowing that Suzume had turned into a rock. He skid to a stop a few moments later though, when he realized that he would have hit already. "Right then. Turning around, now..." He turned around and watched as the rock in the smoke turned back into Suzume. "Huh. That's pretty clever..." He mumbled to himself. "Anyways back to the batt-" Before he could finish his sentence, she was already attacking. Small cuts suddenly appeared all over his body. The only thing he could do was wait until the attack was over, so he did just that. "Whew. I guess I need to get faster." He smiled at his opponent and released his Stimulating Armor. Chakra began to surround him again, but this time it was a different technique. Once the chakra visibly surrounded his body, it started to glow gold. "Now just hold on a second. This is only the first step."

"First gate...OPEN!" The gate limiting the strength of his muscles opened up, doubling his speed and strength. "Now...." He quickly brought his elbow up and thrust it toward Suzume's face. The motion was so fast and fluid that it even surprised him. "Jeez, that was fast! And this is only double my speed!" He made sure to weaken the power of the elbow drop significantly so that it would only leave a bruise if it made contact. Otherwise, it would probably end up breaking something.

Techniques used:
Invigorating Armor
Gate of Opening
Elbow Bolt

Chakra: 190  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image

It seemed the trick had easily worked, Shun running right through without even giving a thought to the possible dangers. Then with her superior speed he had been unable to block as she placed cuts all over his body. Hopefully he would appreciate that she had been holding back. If she had wanted to, she could have used Brush Stroke instead, where the cuts were deeper and she could have sliced muscle.

Suzume stood at the ready, not saying a word as he readied himself. If this were a real fight she would have just moved in as he stood there getting ready. Although hearing him say something about a first gate, she did sort of wish she had. Even though she was not learning the taijutsu, she had heard a bit of the Hachimon style. It wouldn't last long and he would undoubtedly be tired when he was done. For now she had to get used to how fast he was going to be.

Apparently his speed easily matched hers now and possibly passed it. Since when he used his attack, she had been unable to block the elbow that came to her face. It certainly hurt but he had to have been holding back. It was quite apparent this guy was more into power but Hachimon was nicely making up for any possible lack of speed. Letting her head snap back, Suzume fell back onto her hands, but she pushed up with her legs.

While her lower body was moving up into the air, she first attacked using Hitsu Dageki [ Chest Strike ]. It was a stabbing kick to the chest, she hit him hard with her heel, and then she would use the momentum by pushing off of him to perform at least two back flips. Attacking him straight on while he was powered up probably would not do anything. Instead she moved back, giving her enough space to where she was sure she could react with a counter attack in time.

[Attacks used....

Hitsu Dageki (Chest Strike)]

User Image

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:39 pm
"A taijutsu attack? Well that's unexpected." He said as Suzume came at him with a chest kick. Right before the kick made contact, he blocked it with his left arm. The attack became a bit weaker because of the Invigorating Armor's boost in defense, but it still stung a lot. He simply shrugged off the pain and proceeded with his "turn" after watching Suzume push off of him and move back. As soon as she touched the ground, Shun was on the move. He used his increased speed to dash right in front of her. Then, his right arm blurred, thrusting forward to her abdomen.

Techniques used:
Surprise Straight

Chakra: 170  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

The kick had been blocked and it did not seem to have done a thing to the male. Physical, blunt attacks would not do much, she would actually have to cut him if he was going to feel any pain. When her feet had touched the ground, she was already holding her sword in front of her, at the ready to block or attack.

Unfortunately it seemed as if she could not do much with the speed he was putting out. It was hard for her to keep up and then the punch coming in towards her abdomen. The attack couldn't be blocked with her weapon, instead she used her forearm. She had recently purchased steel arm guards, turning on the balls of her feet and putting her forearm at the right angle, she would just barely escape.

With her left forearm at the right angle, his punch would hit but it would be deflected. That way the full on punch would not critically damage her arm guards and she would not take the full force of the attack. While it would be deflected, she would be turning so that she was to Shun's right. Since he was still moving, Suzume decided to trip him up. Usually she would have to rush at the opponent but since he was dashing already, he was doing the work for her. Her left leg kicked out at his kneecaps, with the intent of striking them just right so that his legs buckled and they tripped.

This next technique might be a little overboard but right now she was dealing with an over powered opponent. With Twin Blade, she was able to create a blade of air that followed after her actual blade. Stacking Hydra Strike on top of that, she was able to send multiple blows and multiple blades of air to Shun. At full power they would be able to crack or break most steel blades, she exchanged speed for power though, holding back so that he wouldn't be hurt too badly.

[Attacks used...

Ashi Dageki (Legs Strike)

Twin Blade

Hydra Strike]

User Image

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 pm
Shunketsu was surprised when his hand hit metal. He was expecting for the attack to go unblocked, but that may have been underestimating his opponent. Maybe a bit too much because right after his hand was deflected, he was tripped. "Whoa!" He exclaimed, as he fell toward the ground. He quickly extended his hands out to touch the ground, so he could flip onto his feet. "Whew. That was good..." He stopped talking when he noticed his opponent getting ready for another attack. "I see. I guess I need to bring it up a notch. Second gate...OPEN!" With the second gate active, his muscles healed up to their original state and he regained some of his chakra. "Third gate...OPEN!" As he said this, his opponent began her attack. This didn't stop the gate from activating though, and his skin turned red. His speed and strength were also increased threefold. Another benefit of having the third gate active was that it increased his chakra levels. Although, the chakra was vented out of his body to create a barrier of sorts. As such, when the attacks hit, they were simply deflected off.

"Now...it's my turn." He smiled, though this time it was more of a creepy, cocky smile. "Breaking...." He moved so fast, it appeared as if he could teleport. "...LARIAT!" He used his momentum, as well as the threefold boost in speed to try and slam his right arm right into Suzume's chest and neck. She would only be slammed into the ground if it made contact because he weakened the attack greatly.

Edit
Techniques used:
Gate of Healing
Gate of Life
Breaking Lariat

Edit 2
Chakra: 210 (170 + 40 from second gate)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image

This really was not looking good. Sure, it seemed like she had the upper hand when he tripped but he just jumped right back by opening more gates. Doing that would backfire on Shun though, Suzume was aware that opening the gates could damage one's body. The fact that the other was doing this on just a sparring match seemed a bit excessive. Her last attacks did not hit so she would have to wait it out until the effects of opening the gates wore off.

With his increased speed she could not keep up and the red head found herself slammed onto the ground. It certainly hurt but it could have been much worse if Shun had not been holding back. Finding this to be ridiculous, Suzume growled softly before pushing off of the ground, lifting her legs up so she could use Kubi Dageki ( Neck Strike ). She aimed right for his windpipe where his adam's apple would be. It was bound to hurt if it connected. It was not her primary target though....

Now in a hand stand, she used Abara Dageki (Ribs Strike), her other leg kicking out to hit his ribs. The leg would push off, giving her momentum to spin on her hands and around to his left so she could use Hikui Ura Dageki (Lower Back Strike), kicking him hard in his lower back and pushing off from him so she could flip a couple of times before landing on her feet away from him.

[Attacks used...

Kubi Dageki (Neck Strike)
Abara Dageki (Ribs Strike)
Hikui Ura Dageki (Lower Back Strike)]

User Image

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:00 pm
Shunketsu stared suspiciously at her as she tried to hit him with Kubi Dageki. "Alright then..." Instead of dodging the attack, he decided to clash with it. The Invigorating Armor on his right arm swelled with chakra in preparation for it. "Grand Backhand!" He swung his arm in an attempt to "chop" at her foot. This time, he didn't hold back as much because there would be an opposing force. Of course, he made sure that it still wouldn't seriously injure her if it hit.

He was too concentrated on the primary attack, that he didn't see the second and third ones coming. The second one hit him hard in the ribs and the third one hit him equally as hard in the lower back. "Oof!" He grunted in pain. He was pretty surprised at how strong the attacks were, but that was probably just him underestimating his opponent again. "Wow, you're good at taijutsu." He grinned. "I was thinking you were mostly a sword type of person." He felt his ribs and his back to make sure they weren't badly injured.

He was in quite a bit of pain now, but he wanted to keep going. Mainly because the competitive side of him was flaring up. "Man, if I don't finish this soon, the gates are going to wear out. If it does, I'm screwed." He looked up and stared at Suzume. "Although...even if I do become screwed, I refuse to open the fourth gate." He was determined to finish this fight before the third gate's power wore out. Otherwise, he decided that he would give up. "Alright. How about we finish this?"

Once again, he ran at her using his immense speed. He had his right arm out and intended to put enough force into the attack to end the spar. So if the attack hit, Suzume would more likely than not be unable to get back up for a little while. Although that all depended on if the attack hit her in the first place.

Techniques used:
Grand Backhand
Breaking Lariat

Chakra: 190  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 235 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

Honestly, if she stayed here on the ground, then she would be screwed. Yet she was not without ways to defend herself here. There were training dummies, the ceiling was nice and high, plus it shouldn't be too much longer before Shun burned out. Yet he must have also been aware of this face and he would probably like nothing better than to finish this right now. Her right leg ached a bit from the other hitting her leg straight on but at least her other attacks seemed to have been successful.

She had already been thinking of her next move before she moved away from him. In this case if she did not think ahead of time then she wouldn't have time to think of her next move since he would be on her quickly. "I am but you're in too close for me to use my swords effectively. Which is why I've also taken care to learn taijutsu as well." she had replied.

When the other took time to think and when he spoke, that gave Suzume all the time she needed to implement her plan. She had moved so that she would be close enough to her target and with her speed she could easily make the switch. Before he made contact she made the switch, his arm coming in contact with a moveable training dummy that splintered and broke under his strength.

That would not be her only move though, after she made the switch, she made sure she was out of his initial line of sight as she focused chakra into her feet. With a jump, she flipped and let her feet touch the ceiling, the act of Tree Climbing molded to fit the situation so that she was hanging upside down from the ceiling. Now she was a bit out of reach and would have the ceiling and walls to move across. Suzume crouched down, ready to move when Shun realized where she had gone.

[Attacks used...

Substitution Jutsu

Art of Tree Climbing]

User Image

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm
Shunketsu stumbled a little bit when his arm smashed into the dummy's. He was expecting to hit skin or nothing at all, not wood. It didn't matter much though, because he had regained his balance as quickly as he had lost it. "Hm...where did you go?" He noticed that she was gone when he turned around. It wasn't too difficult to find her though, as she made a slight noise when her feet touched the ceiling. "I see, you're up there." He made sure not to look up, so she would think he hadn't noticed her yet.

Although he didn't look up, he did crouch down low. "Now, where are you?" He asked, sounding dead serious. "I dislike hide and seek." Right as he said the word "seek", his attack started. He used the large increase in strength, as well as his own natural strength to launch himself up to the ceiling. When he got high enough, he shot his arms out in an attempt to grab her. If he did manage to, there would be no need to flip her as she was already upside-down. "Now, all I need to do is grab her. There's no way she could get out of my grip." He thought cockily. "I just need to make sure she doesn't get too injured..."

Techniques used:
Liger Bomb  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 235 ~ AC: 5900 ~ Ryo: 0

It was god that she had thrown him for a loop, hopefully he would waste time. It did not seem that would be the case though since he recovered quickly enough. She watched him carefully, wanting to make sure he did not suddenly come after her. When he crouched down low though, that immediately set her on alert. After all, why would he need to crouch down when there was nowhere she could hide under?

Deciding she only had once chance with how fast he moved, Suzume moved to jump. When he jumped and was in the air, the red head had moved off the ceiling and spun quickly. Then her leg lashed out as he reached up to grab her. She intended to bring her heel right down on his head, maybe to stun him so she could move away or to spike him right down to the ground again.

[Attacks used...

Kujiku (Crush )]

User Image

Haruhi000777

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:18 pm
Shun was once again surprised by the unexpectedness of his opponent. "Wow, she's good." He thought, as she dodged his initial grab. He was even more surprised when Suzume spun around and used the dodge as momentum for an attack. "She's REALLY good." Unfortunately for her, Shun had a plan already formed inside of his head. Right as the kick was about to make contact with his head, he reached out to grab her leg with both hands. He felt pretty good about this plan because he thought there was no way she could react quickly in mid-air. Of course, there was a chance he could be wrong. "All I need is the grab. If it works, there's no way she can escape! But if it doesn't, then..."

Edit
Technique used:
Liger Bomb

((If the grab works, then RP as if he used the actual technique, I guess? I didn't want to write "if it worked, he would do -----" or something like that.))  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games