Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:52 pm
( alright, people have been waiting so..after everyone more or less successfully escaped, timeskip to next day. )

Nowe stood on some old pillar, though he wasn't worried about it crumbling. It was high enough to look over the spirit village, but he wasn't able to see the Cursed Village. But his blue eye's were focused in it's direction. ...we're not going to be able to get out of this one without a full scale war.. He thought, his cursemark begining to spread as he worked on his controll over it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am
( bump)  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:52 pm
Tayu was with Kohane and Kin. The jonin was sleeping where Kohane had set her.

Kin groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing the mark on her throat. "Ughh. What happened? My mark went haywire. I thought this thing was inert."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:40 pm
Sitting in the grass next to Kin Kohane simply looked ahead. She was deep in thought trying to piece together what had been going on. She was thinking thoughts that were dark and even having idea's of hurting her friends. Hearing the voice Kohane looked at Kin. Her eyes were much less sharp then they usually looked as she stared at the Jonin for a moment before looking ahead. "Your daughter brought you to my care" Kohane said simply as she sat there.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri followed Nowe's chakra, the feeling as familiar to her as her own. She felt it the moment his chakra started becoming tainted. Stopping at the bottom of the pillar, she yelled up at him. "Nowe! Am I kicking your a** up there or will you be polite and come down?"

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm
Nowe looked down from the pillar, looking sheepisly at Kiri. ..I just had to give her that bracelet out of that metal..I couldn't just buy her diamonds like a normal boyfriend.. He thought, hopping down from the pilla and landed infront of her. He stood up straight, and his curse mark began to fade away once more. "Kiri look I'm not over using it or anything, deadly. just working on my control....."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

Kiri crossed her arms, not looking happy. She tapped a foot. "I don't know why you're bothering with it at all. It's not healthy for you in the slightest. It makes me worry, wondering what it's doing to you, here." She poked his chest.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 pm
Nowe looked down at where she poked his chest and sighed. "Because it's on me...and I dont' like that it activated at that graveyard of a village without my wanting it to..obviously I need to work on control." he didn't even argue with her about it not being healthy..he knew it was tearing him up..but he didn' thave many options when it came to Ayame.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image

Kiri looked frustrated. "It's killing you Nowe. Every time you use it, even for practice!" She hugged him suddenly, burying her face in his chest. Her next words were slightly muffled. "I don't want to lose you again......"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:52 pm
Nowe looked down at her sadly, wrapping his arms around her and held her close. "Your not going to lose me." he said. he gently touched her face, making her look up at him. "There is not a single thing in this world that's going to keep me from you. I'm not dying, not any time soon. Not while you still need me." He promised. Before he could continue his reassurance though,something caught his eye. Floating candles, leading a path. A similar path had appeared for Kohane to..and of course, they would be the only three to see the path.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm
Kiri hugged him tightly, looking up at him. She glanced at the candles, frowning slightly. "Where did those come from?" She pulled away from Nowe, taking a step towards them. "Think we should go? It might be a trap." She murmured, looking down the "path".  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:31 pm
"yeah...it might be a trap..very high chances." he said, glancing over at her with a smile. "But when have we ever been known not to go ahead anyways?" He asked, laughing a little. Either way, they could get to the bottom of it, or they could just sit there and stare at the candles.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 pm
Seeing the path appear infront of her Kohane gave it a look over before standing up. Her mind didn't even run thru trying to figure things out as she walked forwards into it. It was easier and easier to tell as the days went by in the village that something was off with the young Sannin. Heading onto the path tho she didn't even give a single glance back towards Tayu and Kin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image

Kiri smirked. "I like traps. People look so surprised when you run right into them knowing full well they're there." She laughed and grabbed Nowe's hand, running down the path of candles. "Let's go!"

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:48 pm
( oh yay we're all on >.< oh good, we can get this done and I can have the Hyuga cousins attack the others. )

The candles led them deep into the forest, and of course they woudnt' be able to be found by others. Nowe wasn't all that suprised when he saw Kohane merging her path with theirs, and the rest leading them to a large temple. What he was suprised though...was what awaited them. A woman, in her early 30's, but still very beautiful. She wore a Kage like hat, long white hair, and a decorated white robe with blue designs. She smiled gently at the group. "Welcome...Sannin of the Leaf.."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games