Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:24 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

After what seemed like an eternity, the doors finally opened. J. Skelly appeared to have seen better days, but at least lunch was being served. Only half the guards were there, with even some of those snacking on some exotic jungle mixture. A record was spinning on Skelly's player, but the needle hadn't been lowered, its end high in the air. If speaking also needed to occur, some background noise wouldn't hurt, ne? Other than Skelly's haggard appearance, the office seemed rather calm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:10 am
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO::500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked in, her face was a snow-white slate, portraying no emotion. "I was unable to find Ms. Yura, however I did find this at the end of the trail." She handed Justice a note, her face still blank. The note said:

'I have found Ms. Yura, she is safe. However I feel it safer if I did not admit this out loud. There are a lot of things tangled up in this mess that could possibly threaten me and Ms. Yura's life. I NEED to talk to you in private, Mr. Skelly. I cannot have anyone overhear me and Ms. Yura seems to only trust you with this information.. as do I.'

Sonyo's face was unchanging, looking straight in to Justice's eyes; however she let out an air of seriousness.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                              - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -

PASSIVES::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

CURRENT JUTSU::
                                              ❶ JUTSU NAME:: x ❷ JUTSU RANK:: x ❸ JUTSU COST:: x❹ JUTSU DESCRIP.::

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:12 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Skelly received the note, looking despondent. With no change in his face, he calmly stated, "Thank you for a job well done, Sonyo. We will look into this matter further, after it is decoded." Pocketing it into his jacket, Skelly stood, scooting his seat back a few inches. "Guards, you have the rest of the day off. Report back at oh-six-hundred hours for the next shift." Indeed, there wasn't really a need to guard a grand office with no one in it, to which the towering man knew well. "Now if you'd excuse me, Sonyo, I have some lunch to attend, which would hit The Spot. Dismissed."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:15 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❸ RYO::500 x❹ AC: 750
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo simply nodded, then left without another word. She would go off on her own for a bit in till Skelly got himself settled down; it would look insanely suspicious should she just follow him after he clearly dismissed her.

[ Exeunt: To Hospital ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:24 am
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: --- x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

[ From: First Dew ]

Sonyo walked in to the Kage's office, the Citadel, then made her way to the door that would either hold the horrible "President" or Mr. Skelly and knocked on the door; she was ready yet again for another mission.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:55 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image
◐ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ◑
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

"Why Fight Us, When You Can Join Us..."

A booming voice chilled the air around Sonyo. "Come in," Horace replied. Replacing the warmth that filled the air of the office when Skelly was there, only the icy chill of unkempt hatred billowed about the empty space. No hot coffee existed on the desk, no record player sitting idly or spinning music curls, and many more guards' stares could be felt.

"You Shall Be Assimilated."

Out Of Conspiracy's :::  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:09 pm
AandOE

User ImageUser Image
                                              ❶ CHAKRA:: 390/390 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: --- x❸ STAMINA:: 220/220 x❹ RYO:: 400 x❺ AC: 1,150
                                              ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo walked in to the office, bowing to the man at the desk. "Hello sir, I'm Sonyo Rue.. I've come for a mission."" She didn't dare look at that man in the face, otherwise he might rip the soul strait from her.

[ I'm so sorry AOE. Dx Lack of motivation and stuff... ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:41 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

Horace peered over the top of his glasses, his mood more tepid than usual. 'Tepid' in definite quotes. Pulling an index finger up to his glasses' bridge, he pushed them back up as he analyzed the woman in front of him. No uniform, not the usual personal, shinobi; thoughts descending in order. A sneer flashed briefly before his face stonewalled again. "Ms. Rue," Horace's words dripped blood, even with the absolute minimum spoken. The same hand that pushed his spectacles up thudded on the old, dense desk, where a paper request sat. Drawing it up, Horace wiggled his nose to keep his glasses from sliding. "Our farmers are requesting help with a flooding problem down in the fields. I'm sure a... shinobi... could be of assistance."
[It's okay, I understand! The Rondo Jungle Forest is the next location to head to, if you want.]

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:43 pm
xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0,255||0,255______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0,245||0,245______Ryo :: 0,000

-----The Humid Citadel was an odd sigt to any who had seen the towers of the other villages, from the massive stone building that belonged to the Raikage of Kumogakure no Sato to the Mud-Hut tower of the Hokage in Konohagakure no Sato. The reason being that the Humid Citadel was little more than a cave entrance on the outside, where none would begin to believe that it was where the Otokage would do business. And likely, this was the reason it had been chosen. Hard to plan out an attack when the least likely place imaginable for the leadership to be was a literal hole in the side of a cliff face. Also, it would make it difficult for any Genin hoping to get a hold on a headband that pledged loyalty to Otogakure no Sato and those who led it, unless of course you had been born and raised there. But what of those who were from another village, another land entirely, without ties to the world that the Shinobi on this side of the planet took for granted? Well, they would end up like the boy who had collapsed to his knees outside of the entrance, sweat pouring down from his brow, chin, eyes, nose, and hair-tips.

----- Said boy was likely steaming in the odd robes he wore, divided into one side dark blue, though some argue purple, and the other blacker than sin. However, he would never take them off, for they were a symbol, one that none in the academy had dared, or cared enough, to question and discover. Neither did they question the sword on his hip, a rather odd design with a sheathe wrapped in copper wire-like material. All they questioned was why he was in the Academy in the first place, what with the sheer stupidity he displayed in every class, in the two years it took to complete the final exam that all finished their first try, and in the way he always seemed to forget what he was doing. And so when at last the boy stood up and his brown eyes cast about with a wildness to see if he had been spotted, he continued to reveal this stupidity by standing, pressing his hands into his sides, stretching back with a deep breath, and falling over completely backwards and rapping his head upon the stone entryway;

----- Groaning, the boy turned and made his way into the building, one hand rubbing the back of his skill while the other rubbed his opposite hip, both stinging with pain. Tears fell melodramatically down his cheeks as he finally entered into the office proper's location, and he collapsed to his knees more than kneeled when he prostrated himself before the man, or men, who would give him the honor he desired. "S-s-sir, or sirs...I have passed the entrance exam, and a-a-am a Genin. C-can I...Will you bless me with a h-h-h-headband?" The voice came out quite high, likely a little annoying, but that was surely from his anxiety. Surely! Yet in the end, would it matter? For before them, prostrating himself poorly, was Ydarihan Malakzdar, the absolute worst shinobi in the village by a fair stretch.

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

AandOE

Quote:

Quote:

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:35 pm
The woodwinds in the far corners, violinists behind the supporting columns, and a grand piano situated behind the empty desk whose free-swiveling chair existed. The piano began first, slowly and methodically, leading the woodwinds whose presence sang clear in the winds above. Then the violins, violas, and the rest of the Anbu orchestra emerged not with their physical presence, but their hearts and minds. When "Nova Initia" ceased, the large man at the bench wasn't Horace, the shinobi hating apprentice of the devil incarnate, but Sergeant J. Skelly. Raising his big lug of a hand, he wiped away a single tear with his sleeve, before craning his neck around to glance at the newest audience member. "Oh," he questioned, patting the lid of the piano to indicate a shinobi headband and company patch. "You're in my company now, 7B. Please remember to sew it on before Horace catches you out of uniform." This was a situation that was shrewdly put together whilst the boss was away; the more natural state of affairs when original Otogakure settlers from Yukigakure shipped over from the northern lands. Having been occupied for a long time, putting together or even rejoicing with music was a task most difficult.

User Image
Lanfaer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 pm

User Image

-----To say that the music from this side of the world matched, if not exceeded that of those on the other would be an understatement. In fact, most music from his lands had been religious ones, singing praises to the gods and spirits that roamed the land and the skies above. In the end, what truly seemed to separate the two styles was the amount of...spirit...that one put into it. And here, in the Land of Sound, it was clear that this "spirit" was in greater abundance here than at home. This was reflected in Ydar's face, his expression one of wonder as the orchestra continued playing in the verbal silence, until the final notes faded into oblivion. When the giant man was revealed, Ydar's expression became uneasy, as any who had seen him would expect, for he always seemed to act the greater fool when they were about. Or at least, the universe just seemed to hate him more. Looking at the few steps that existed between his indicated prize as well as the myriad of possible accidents that could occur, he was almost too frightened to move. Finally, knees quaking, the boy stood awkwardly and moved forward with a haste born of frayed nerves. However, just before he could reach the piano he suddenly tripped, his feet tangling around themselves, and he cried out for an instant before his face hit the side of the piano and he collapsed to the floor. Tears already betraying their master as they rebelliously slid down his cheeks, Ydar quickly reached up and snatched the patch and headband for fear that his little display would cause the Sergeant Skelly to take back the offered items.

----- Looking down in shame, his face matching the hue of the liquid slowly dripping down from one nostril, Ydar rose to his feet and bowed exquisitely, with heels snapped together and knees touching, his hands clasped at his hips to become as thing as possible. Perhaps he was trying to cease to exist? "T-thank you, sir. I w-will do my best to bring you h-h-honor!" His stutter, too, was that of an embarrassed child who had just made a fool of himself before his superiors. Backing up so as to give the man before him more room, Ydar bowed lower, his eyes fixed on the ground. "W-where do I begin?" Perhaps he would prove himself yet, perhaps the Sergeant would not simply give him a load of s**t that he surely rightfully deserved for his display. "I would l-l-like to p-prove myself a w-worthy soldier!" Without seemingly noticing, the boy ran one thumb across the fur belt he wore at all times, only barely exposed through gaps in his robes designed to allow freedom of movement despite the constricting nature of his fabrics.

-----

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

AandOE

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:51 pm
The Sergeant looked rather perplexed as the youth hit himself on the edge of the piano. Raising a single eyebrow, he blinked once, reached up to scritch the back of his head, and then asked, "You okay?" When the youth recovered, the question was made redundant. Apparently his head was harder than the ivory keys! Placing both hands on the instrument, Skelly rose just as Horace entered the office, the footsteps muted upon the moss he strode, and then echoing when it ran out to stone.

"You there," the President hollered, stepping around to the left side of the desk. "Move away from your superior officer now." Glaring at Ydar, Horace sat his butt down in the seat, spinning the chair slightly to better lay his eyes on him. "If you really want to help the Sergeant, go learn something useful, Jing Shen Jie Fang. All of the... useful... soldiers know the style. The rest are all rubbish." It wasn't true, of course, but an overwhelming majority of them did practice the style, much to their chagrin. Not about to defy or show compassion in front of the vile creature, Skelly sidestepped Horace with a simple, accepting head nod towards Ydar.

User Image
Lanfaer

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:42 am

User Image

-----Trepidation was the first emotion displayed on the odd boy's face, for any who knew him knew that he had little talent or ability for anything that a Shinobi normally did. In fact, the only thing he ever seemed good at doing was his temple business, the one he had erected in his home, and it required quite a number of rituals to follow by wrote. The times he had done it before others it had all been flawless. Looking now at Horace he could feel his soul inside shriveling up in fear, and he hurriedly scurried back from his superior and from the a*****e on the throne. Taking a deep breath he returned to his feet and bowed to the two of them, face red, before turning and leaving with the steps of one who was extremely embarrassed. Yet as he exited the building, the tunnel that led to its depths, Ydar slowed but continued forward, his expression hidden behind long hair as he hung his head slightly. Horace... The words echoed in his mind, and with it came the feeling of wrongness, the feeling that something was far from okay, that he associated with the spirit within him rebelling against evil it felt. Yes...he knew now what he needed to do, his path more certain. This had been the first time he had been in direct contact with the man, after all.

----- "Nothing is true..." Those words whispered were the first part of his chant, of his Calling. Taking a deep breath the boy moved away, his posture still unsure, every step taken a wobble, for to act a part to be believable one must maintain the act even when out and about, for one slip meant the failure of all. Unconsciously his hand flexed,a white knuckled grip forming upon the headband and patch he just received, before he left the area completely.

----- [Exit to Academy]

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

AandOE

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:13 pm
User Image

Deborah Beatrix Mugen ll Medic ♥ Bloodline ll Fuuton/Raiton ll Otogakure Genin ll Kinmukugan - Stage One
Mood:: Excited & Giddy

With a whimsical smile Deborah skipped down the stony path the the towering mound of moss covered rocks. Her golden eyes scanning the edges of her focus for movement, the layers of green outlines untouched by any hint of blue. From what she heard about the President she wasn't surprised he lacked guards. 'Never been to this part of the village, a bit tacky. Who just lets moss desecrate such an important building." She thought to herself, biting her lip gently as she slowed down to a walk. With a crack of her shoulders she stopped in front of the buildings doors. 'Polite smile? Or polite scowl? So many musing I've heard about the man inside~' She took a deep breath and wrapped her knuckles against the dew covered stone door, hoping her knock would echo far enough inside. She was practically giddy as her mid danced with various ideas of what the man inside would look like, her eyes danced as she waited for permission to enter.
[ooc: Oh my, a couple months since the last post.]

Chakra Pool:: [330 //330]
Stamina Pool:: [170 //170]

Quote; “It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers.” - Patrick Rothfuss

Deborah's Theme; Its Getting Boring by the Sea :: Blood Red Shoes

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:14 pm
magcookie

User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣
User Image
☣ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☣

[Allo Magcookie~ ^o^]

Horace's lip quivered in silent anger, and a twitch clenched his upper forehead as he stared down at the reports on his desk. Normally he would have had Sergeant Skelly do them, but these were confidential papers, describing troop movements throughout the region. One way or another, he was going to return to Suna to wreck high hell upon their blasphemy. Just then, a knock came at the far door, echoing in the vastly empty space. Glaring over the rim of his lowered glasses, he sighed. "Enter," the President coldly stated.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games