Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:38 pm
we about to destroy......omg...XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm
I was almost... almost going to post when I saw that dreadno was planning to post. ^_^;  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm
AandOE
I was almost... almost going to post when I saw that dreadno was planning to post. ^_^;
good job wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
Whaaaat?! It's a good thing that he posted... Ergo has some reservations about punching explosions. XD You should ask him what he means! LOL  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm
He is, I thought he was just saying he wasnt going to be on, lol? I really wish I had done something different.... I had an attack that could take your blast and reflect it back at you, lol. -head desks-

Oh come on, show me whatcha got, I can take ya! XD -Raises fists-

....Youre gonna blow me up arent you?

[And third edit!]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:58 pm
Come back here and blow me up Aoe I know you just want to so bad! cool If you still can that is, you inspired me to edit a whole new attack, it better goes with Sans plans anyways.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:06 pm
wow. didn't thnk she'd be leaving as late as she did. but whatever. i'm back. time to post.
how is everyone btw?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 pm
Sucker Punch. XD I'mma gonna try to find out what 'Iron Edge' is, & then I'll be back.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 pm
lmao, im just sitting waiting for the climax....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:55 pm
***MINI-ARC COMPLETED***

...Calculating Rewards...

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Thank gawd. Let's wait a few months before starting another, shall we?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm
lmao!!! Im so excited though we finished it!!! im returning back to the village for now to report back to Mam and get further orders.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 pm
lol. sounds like a plan. considering it takes a month and a bit to compleate. if not more than 2. anyways. the movie sucker punch was odd. i get it. after two days i finially got it... but... still. it confuzes me. lol.
and yay finnished and only had to kill one person off. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:26 pm
Regular Prize: 20 chakra for involvement of 15+ posts, 10 chakra for 5-14 posts. 5 chakra bonus for those that land a killing blow.
Hidden Prize: For those that deal the least amount of environmental damage AND land a killing blow, the Jofuku Flowers will bestow a 'kindness bonus' of 10 chakra. Add on the term 'Kind' to your attributes. Collectible only one time.
Hidden Prize: For those that deal large environmental damage AND land 2 killing blows, the Jofuku Flowers will bestow a 'rage bonus' of 5 chakra. Add on the term 'Rage' to your attributes. Collectible only one time.

30+ posts = 1 Jutsu of one's rank or lower (list as 'arc bonus', & does not count towards limits)
60+ posts = 1 Jutsu of one's rank or lower (list as 'arc bonus', & does not count towards limits)
Each full page of the arc contributes to 5 ryo per person. Running total: 312 pages.

I have to calculate how many pages this thing went through, including outside the village. Qastor, can you tell me how many different pages Howaido went through, outside the village? I won't be able to track his progress through the lands as easily as you will. I'll also need to inform the Kumo-nin that visited, of their rewards.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:41 pm
wow sounds awesome!!!! smile everyone loves chakra XD so are you going to tell us which is whcih (more specifically rage vs kindness)

and to clerify for the jutsu "rank" would be meaning to gennin, chunnin, jounin ect under the different jutsu catagories right?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games