Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:39 pm
"see ya when you get back." Krystina smiled at him as she curled up on the bed, easily falling asleep.

"thanks Effie." Truth smiled at Ephraim, holding back a chuckle from what he'd been about to say to her dad.

Rissa gave a small smile as he apologized and watched him, setting down her tea to look at him. "thank you for doing that. i'd rather not have tension around me." she murmured, playing with the red streak in her hair.

Lianna blushed at the small compliment and then let out a small sigh. "i can see why you would... " she sighed and then shook her head. "but then again, why hide who you are? even if people make fun of you for it." she shrugged and pulled her hand through her hair.

Kansei gave a small purr as he started to pet her again, her tail lightly wrapping around his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:18 pm
Maso stood under the water as he tried to wake himself up a bit more and to rinse his neck off from where Krystina'd bitten him.

"Nyeh," Ephraim muttered back to Truth before stepping over to Rissa and using his fingers to make a smiley face to show he was actually happy for apologizing. "Don't expect it as an everyday occurrence. I'm not good at apologizing... I'm heading outside for a bit..." He vanished from the kitchen and reappeared in the backyard, his gaze on the sky. He missed being somewhat normal and not always having to wear a mask.

"I can't believe he was about to say that I had always wished I was a girl," Trevor sighed lightly before smiling at Truth. He was glad that she'd been apologized to.

"My job sometimes leads to me being someone I'm not just to get close to my targets," Hades signed before giving a shrug. The life of an assassin was never an easy one.

Lucius smiled at the feel of Kansei's tail wrapping around his wrist, still continuing to pet her. He softly started humming as he petted her, his eyes closed.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:57 pm
Rissa let out a small sigh and shook her head. "i wouldn't expect it." she hummed softly, a small smirk on her face. she sat there for a few minutes in silence before she softly started to sing let me go to herself.

truth gave a tiny chuckle as she looked at her dad and covered her mouth. "why would he say that?" she giggled, happy now that Ephraim had apologized to her.

"yeah...i know how that goes..." Lianna whispered, lightly touching a hand to her throat. "we used to act as bait... before... my little accident..." she sighed sadly and closed her eyes. "the time i got hurt.... i was identified by my tattoo... and they attacked me... instead of coming up with their guard down." she sighed and fell forwards, resting her head on her hands as she opened her eyes to look at him again.

Kansei let out a soft purr and rubbed her face against his chest. as she continued to purr, the noises seemed to match the tune of his humming.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm
Ephraim closed his eyes as a soft sigh escaped his lips. He would find someone to put the seal on the back of his neck, just under the barcode he had there to identify himself back at the orphanage he'd grown up in. He softly started to sing to a tune he felt was appropriate for his relationship with others while listening to arissa's singing inside.

"I dunno. He's fruity like that. Come to the back door and you and your friend can hear a somewhat muffled version of his voice when he sings. Only if you want to though," Trevor chuckled lightly before becoming a bit more serious. "He's a lonely soul... The way you can tell they're lonely is when you look into their eyes and it seems empty. Shayde's the same way."

"I'm sorry. I would love to quit being an assassin and actually settle down without having to worry about invaders in the night and other things. Unfortunately for me, the Assassin's Leader made it to where if I ever do quit, I'd be forced to watch my home and family destroyed before my very eyes. By the Assassin's Creed, my commitment is to the assassins," Hades signed slowly before the image of his left hand's ring finger flickered to where it showed her a scorch mark around it. His eyes had shifted towards Lucius for a second, making him smile. "I refused to have my finger cut off so they branded it instead. Still hurt like Hellfire though. I think Lulu likes Kana's cat."

"Do you like my humming?" Lucius chuckled lightly before continuing his humming, his hand still stroking her fur ever so gently.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:54 pm
Rissa gave a soft sigh and held her necklace tight as she finished singing, letting out a soft sigh as she gazed out the window.

"yeah...Rissa's kinda the loner in our group...." Truth mumbled as she continued to look at the kitchen. "i think we should just give her some space right now..." she whispered.

Lianna gave a small frown at his words and glanced to his finger, grimacing a bit before she chuckled and looked at Lucius. "it does seem as if he likes her...." she grinned, playing with the purple stripe in her hair.

Kansei let out another mew, seeming to smile at him as she continued to purr along with his humming.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:14 pm
Ephraim let out a soft sigh before he dropped onto his back in the grass. Couldn't there be a rainstorm or something? He felt like he was still covered in layers of those vampires' blood.

"I noticed she had that look in her eye like Ephraim and Shayde. I was thinking it was just my imagination running away with me," Trevor murmured softly as he gave a slight nod. He'd almost started singing the Just My Imagination song after his second sentence, but wound up snickering instead.

"I think that's a good thing... Unless it's a... Oh by the maker," Hades signed before he let out a silent sigh. "Is tonight a full moon?"

Lucius continued petting Kansei as he smiled back down at her. She was helping him to relax although there was a burning sensation starting in his chest making him want to pant.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 pm
Rissa let out a small sigh as she slowly slipped off the counter and slipped outside, climbing into a tree. her eyes drifted over the yard before settling onto Ephraim, a light blush crossing over her cheeks as she watched him.

Truth nodded and then pulled a hand through her hair. "she's...had a rough past..." she whispered and looked at the ground. we all have she thought to herself, not wanting to say that part out loud.

Lianna blinked and tipped her head to the side as she thought for a second. "um... yeah... i think it is...why?" she asked, looking at him in confusion.

Kansei continued to purr, brushing up against his chest as she curled into him and slowly fell asleep in his lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 pm
Ephraim closed his eyes before drifting into a light sleep. He could still hear anything happening around him as if he were still awake.

"Hmm... I never would've guessed other than the job you girls do," Trevor mumbled as he started messing with his strawberry blonde hair. I'm pretty sure all of you did from what Ephraim showed me... I wish I could've been around more often for you two girls, he thought with an inward sigh. His guilt was building back up.

Hades stared at her for a minute as if asking if she was serious only to shake his head slightly. "He's a werewolf. What most people are a bit too stupid to realize is that they... Mate during any and every full moon. He'd probably try mating with a cat whom you know as Kansei."

Lucius started messing with the collar of his shirt with one hand while the other continued gently stroking Kansei's fur, his chest starting to feel constricted as he kept the pant in. He finally just gave in on keeping it in and started panting heavily. "Is anyone else feeling extremely overheated?" he asked between pants.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:31 pm
Rissa stayed in her spot in the trees, smiling to herself as the dead branch she was on slowly came back to life and grew new leaves. her elemental powers were well tuned...even after the many years of under use.

Truth nodded and then gave him a hug. "i love you daddy..." she yawned, starting to get tired again. "wake me up....in a few hours..?" she mumbled.

Lianna went a bit wide eyed as she looked at Hades, biting her lip. she turned her head to Lucius and then let out a small sigh. "no Lucius... it's actually rather cold in here...." she drawled before looking down at Kansei, letting out a small sigh. this would be interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:08 pm
"Life... To the dead... Nice... When evil's close...," Ephraim mumbled lightly as he heard a slight change in the gentle breeze's path. His face turned a soft red as Rissa appeared in his dreams.

"Will do, baby girl," Trevor murmured softly as he brushed his fingers through Truth's hair and kissed her on top of the head.

Hades lightly wrote the word no on Lucius' arm before glancing at Kansei. He was starting to worry about the situation now.

Lucius raised an eyebrow at how Hades had responded, but figured he'd speak again soon enough. "Cold? It feels like a sauna in here," he muttered between pants only to slide his shirt off up over his head. Hades held up a finger before running off into the kitchen and returning with a bowl of ice and lightly putting a piece against the back of Lucius' neck. He frowned slightly at how quickly it started to melt against Lucius' skin. It'd be easier for him to just sit in a tub or pool filled with ice rather than remain in the room with females around him and Kansei in his lap. He gave Lianna a look asking if it would be alright to move Kansei back over to her.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:15 pm
Rissa smiled to herself as she sat in the brances of the newley revived tree, humming my immortal softly whie she traced over a tattoo that was on her leg.

"trust me when i say i have goosebumps...." Lianna sighed and lightly picked up Kansei. "i'm gonna be taking Kansei back now if you don't mind... she radiates enough heat to keep me warm.... " she hummed and pet the black cat.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm
"Aw... But I liked having her in my lap. Ah! Hades, where're you taking me," Lucian pouted only to get pulled to his feet by Hades and dragged out the door and into the bathroom. Hades used his finger to spell, "Strip down to your boxers and lay down in the tub. I'll be right back. Kay?" "Sure, but why aren't you talking and making me do this?" he mumbled in response as he did as he was directed. Hades spelled out, "I'll explain later, but it's kinda the full moon for the next three nights. I'm trying to keep you cool so you don't try anything related with it and scare the girls." "Ah. So that's why it was getting overly hot... When you're done with the ice you can go join Lianna again... I don't wanna trouble you guys too much..." Hades smiled lightly before returning to the room for the bowl of ice and then headed to where Sky and Shayde were, knocking lightly on the door.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 pm
Sky quickly opened the door, his hair a bit messy since he'd been curled against Shayde sleeping. "urm...hi, hades...you need something?" he mumbled, still half asleep.

Lianna gave a small smile as she continued to pet Kansei, smiling when the cat shifted back into a panther and curled around her. "thank you Kansei..." she hummed and closed her eyes, softly singing to herself as she waited for Hades to return.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:48 pm
"I need Shayde to send ice to the bathroom tub just down the hall," Hades mouthed slowly as he pointed to Shayde, picked up a piece of ice and pretended that he was sending ice to the bowl in his arm as if it were a tub before pointing towards the bathroom that Lucius was in. He lightly scratched his cheek when he realized Sky wouldn't understand him. "I need Zhayde to send ice to zhe tub in zhe bathroom down zhe hall. Tell him it'z a full moon tonight and he zhould underztand. Laugh at my accent and I'll kill you." he repeated into Sky's head knowing that his original Transylvanian/Romanian accent would come into play.

Sheik opened his eyes as he took a deep breath, lightly giving Kana's hand a squeeze. He was glad she stayed beside him. His gaze shifted slowly around the room to take in where exactly he was in Krystina's house(?) and who all was with him. He knew he heard Lucius and Hades in here a moment ago, but apparently they'd left.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:28 pm
Sky nodded and turned around, walking back over to Shayde, lightly waking him up. "hey.... hades says he needs you to send some ice to the tub in the bathroom.... he says its a full moon tonight..." he murmured, playing with his braids.

Lianna continued to sing wuietly, unaware that he was awake.

Kana smiled when he squeezed her hand and looked at him, a tiny smile on her face. "hey.... feeling any better?" she sighed softly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games