Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:54 pm
Walking under my umbrella alone...User Image

♪♫ "Haru... Is pregnant." Maru looked at Rath with her wisdom filled eyes, filled with softness as well.

One of Adam's groupies, Eric, burst into the house and glared at Adell.
"What did you do to Adam, he can't even talk. All he could say was, "Adell" and "Fangs." What did you do?" Eric was furious. ♪♫
User Image... Wishing you would join me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm
((Oh my gosh I totally saw that coming!))

Rath's eyes widened. He was to shocked to say anything.

Adell blinked. "I did nothing now would you please step out of the house, it is rude just to barge in like that." She told him calmly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:01 am

♪♫ "No, you did something and you are gonna tell me!" Eric closed the door behind him, grabbing Adell's arm furiously.

Haru's chin quiavered as she looked at Maru.
"Pregnant?" She choked out. "I... Don't think I'm ready... For a child...." Haru put her face in her hands, sniffing and shuddering with a few tears at the shock.
"Shush now... You aren't the first to have a child." Maru patted Haru and then packed her things. "I suppose I will leave you alone now..."
Maru bowed graciously and left the house.

((Hee hee, I am torn between a boy and a girl... I think I want a girl, what about you?)) ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:07 am
((I don't care really but sure, let's have it bee a girl. =3))

Rath sighed then got up and went over to Haru. "It's alright Haru, everything will be alright." He said, pulling her into his lap.

Adell eyes widened. "No! Let me go!" She yelled and tried to get out of his grip.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:09 am

♪♫ Haru held herself to Rath and finally whispered, "I'm gonna have a baby... You're gonna be a father.... I'm gonna be a mother...." Haru's voice sounded overly happy as she kissed Rath gently. "We're going to be parents, love."

Eric growled and pinned Adell to the wall, his eyes blazing. "No! Tell me what you did! Adam is like a brother to me and now he is scared like hell, what did you do?!" ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 am
"Stop! Let go of me!" Adell screamed, trying to get away from him. Her rage searing through her body.

Rath nodded. On the outside he looked so calm. But on the inside, he was fearful. "Yes Haru, we are, aren't we?" He said, grinning a little.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

♪♫ Eric pressed closer to Adell, his fingers digging into her wrists.
"You know..." He said in a different voice. "You are very pretty, Adell."

Haru hugged Rath softly and her stomach pressed against his as a little jerk, very faint but noticeable, bumped against Rath's stomach. ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:24 am
Rath blinked as he fel a jerk then looked down at Haru's stomach, wide eyed.

Adell's eyes widened in horror. "No! Don't! Stop!" She screamed, trying to push him away from her. She had to get away from him. How could she bring back that strength she had to scare off Adam?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 am

♪♫ "They like you..." Haru smiled as her stomach bumped his again. "Of course, what isn't to like?"
At the same time, her stomach growled loudly and she blushed.

Eric leaned forward, kissing her violently and his fingers digging into her skin.
"You little bi***, hold still." ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 pm
((RAPE! D=))

Adell screamed, "No! Stop it!" She yelled, kicking him with all her might. "Please stop!" She screamed. No..! This can't be happening..! She thought. She was starting to panik.

Rath rolled his eyes. When he heard her stomach growl, he grinned then stood up, bringing her up with him. "What are you hungry for?" He asked her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:34 pm

♪♫ Eric held her against the wall, wincing when she kicked him.
His hands ran over her as his body pressed against hers.
"Hold still or this will hurt even more..." Eric grinned.
The doorbell rang suddenly.
Eric looked at Adell.
"Don't make a sound," He growled.

Haru blushed. "Maybe... Some lo mein? I am really hungry..." ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:05 pm
Adell's heart rate speed up and she continued to try to get away from him. When the doorbell rang, she looked up at him. "Let me get the door.." She whispered.

Rath nodded and kissed the top of her head lightly. "Coming right up." He said then went in the kitchen and began to cook.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm

♪♫ Haru wondered softly if being a Sohma would speed up the baby growing process. She sighed and curled up on the chair in the kitchen, after hobbling after Rath.
"Thank you, hun..." She murmured quietly.

Eric kissed Adell roughly, squeezing her tightly. "No."
Kanime knocked on the door. "Adell? Adell, are you there? Maybe she is in the bathroom or something..." ♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:25 pm
Adell's eyes widened. Kanime.. Suddenly the rage was full force and her eyes went all snake like. "Let. Me. Go!" She screamed and her teeth turned into fangs, like a snakes'. She then pushed him away from her hard. It sent him flying to the other wall, hitting it.

Rath narrowed his eyes playfully at her. "Remember, the nicknames." He told her grinning. When he was done, he put it in a bowl for her and set it on the table. He was a decent cook, not a professional but good.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:33 pm

♪♫ Kaniem rushed into the house when he heard the crash.
"Oh my God!" He grabbed the scared Eric and his nostrils flared as he said, "Never come back here." And threw him out of the house, slamming the door behind him.
He ran over to Adell, grasping her softly in his arms.
"Baby, what did he do? Did he hurt you?"

Haru smiled weakly at him. "Babycakes, guinea pig, sweetheart..." She teased and began to eat. "Oh, thank you... This is delicious... Are you sure you don't want any?" ♪♫

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games