Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy felt the blood running down her arm and sobbed softly, feeling sick and wondering if she would die from blood loss before Harmony could get to her. She wasn't a doctor, but she knew that Heather had sliced through a major vein.

As she cried, Lizzy became aware of a slight tingling sensation in her wrist. She twisted her body slightly and looked up at the wound, gasping when she saw it closing up and the mark healing over until there was no evidence she had been hurt. She realized that she'd inherited her father and Oscuro's ability to heal wounds, and worked twice as hard to free herself. She'd seen all the injuries on Harmony's body, and knew she could heal them. "Heather! Don't hurt her! Please!" she cried, hoping to get her ex-girlfriend and her fiance to stop fighting.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:05 pm
Harmony Nichile Ariake

User Image

Harmony winced with each object that struck her body, but never released her grip on the girl she guessed was Heather. When a large metal spike ornament rammed into her side, she gasped and felt the other girl kick her away as she went sprawling. She panted and snarled at Hether again before standing and ripping the spike back out. She stood at her full height and said in a commanding voice, "Do you know who I am?! I am Harmony Nichole Ariake! Daughter of Shadow Knight Ryuu, and QUEEN of the Dragons. And you. Are. DEAD!!!" And her body began to grown and change, her clothes shredding away as she grew, and grew, her skin becoming covered by green scales and her talons turning crimson as her body grew far larger than her brothers.

User Image

Finally Harmony snarled down at Heather in her Dragon form, more than two hundred yards above her. She snaked her head down and turned to glare at the shocked Angelic with her large gold eye with red flecks. "What's wrong b***h? Not so weak looking now huh?" She asked in a cruel and rough version of her own voice, her Dragon voice, her bared teeth larger than her target.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather gasped in utter horror, all her objects falling to the floor as her mind was completely immobilized with fear. She'd never been as terrified of anything as she was of Harmony in her dragon form. She stammered for a moment, taking several steps back from the enormous dragon.

Finally, her wits returned to her and the Dark Angelic set her jaw grimly. She knew her chances of winning had just plummeted, but that didn't change the fact that she had to fight. She took up the offensive again, trying everything she could to bring the dragon down. "Lizard or woman, I will still fight you for her!" she screamed furiously, clawing at Harmony's enormous eyes, enraged that she couldn't seem to wound the female.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:30 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony laughed, the walls shuddering from the volume of the sound as she swiftly pinned the Dark Angelic to the floor with her massive paw, smoke drfting from her nostrals as she lowered her muzzle to hover a scant foot from Heather's face, allowing her to feel the smothering heat and cough on the fumes. "Is that all you have? No challange? No excitment? Well, I think I am going to enlighten you on what happens when you attack a Queen's fiance." Harmony said and before Heather could fully understand her words, Harmony sliced off the hand that had made Lizzy bleed, blood gushining from the stump seconds before the Dragon queen slowly breathed onto the wound and seared it shut. "Brace yourself Heather. This will take hours." She informed her in a casual tone.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Awed as she was by her fiance's enormous and powerful dragon form, Lizzy was never scared of her for a second. She realized that Heather was about to die and finally managed to slip out of the ropes, turning away from the sight of Heather getting her hand cut off. She closed her eyes and clamped her hands over her ears, letting her wings emerge from her back and wrapping them around her body to provide another barrier against what was happening. Lizzy knew there was no way she could convince Harmony to let Heather live, but that didn't mean she wanted to see her ex-girlfriend die.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:49 am
User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather bit her tongue until it bled to keep from screaming. She didn't feel the pain of her hand being removed, but the slow cauterizing... That she felt. She gasped when it was over and panted heavily, glaring up at Harmony before turning her attention to Lizzy, laughing maniacally when she saw her trying to hide. "Look at that, Harmony! Seems I've won anyway! Even when you kill me, she won't want you anymore, now that she's seen what you really are! Look at your fiance, Lizzy! See your future wife! Isn't she lovely? Look at us!!!! Two monsters fighting for you! What does that say about you, that only monsters want you, Elizabeth?!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony looked at Heather and then laughed at her sadistically, then used her talon to turn her face towards her own, flames licking her skin slowly as she held her head so she could gaze into the Angelic's eyes. "Oh I know I'm a monster Heather. I know that I am twisted, and cruel. I know that if she doesn't want me, that I will respect her choices. However my dear..." She used the tip of her talon to slowly, slowly cut Heather's left cheek open, the wound seared over as it was cut to created a burned gash from the left ocrner of her mouth to her ear. "You don't seem to understand that she can redeem even the worst of monsters if she wants to. Elizabeth Greene is an angel among us demons. And you are desicrating that which I regard as holy..." She proformed the same cut on the right cheek, dragging her talon even slower. "And that I cannot allow. I was raped once. I killed my assailant after two hours of torture. I think you should suffer longer. Perhaps... twenty hours? Maybe longer if I feel amused by this." She said and dragged her talon across Heathers throat, the wound burning in it's wake so no blood was spilled.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:08 am
User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather hissed and moaned through clenched teeth as Harmony's claw carved her throat open but didn't spill any blood, her body shaking at the thought of almost a full day of this torment. But her pride wouldn't allow her, at this point anyway, to beg for mercy.

Nine hours into the torture, however, she had had enough. "Please just kill me, Harmony! Please! I can't take any more, please kill me!" She turned to Lizzy, who hadn't moved from her initial position. "Lizzy! Help me! Please, help me!" she sobbed.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony laughed in that cruel, cold voice, and said in a mocking, childish one, "Help me! Help me! Oh no, I'm in pain! I'm getting what I deserve! You might want to remain still Haether. I am removing your small intestine and if I'm not careful, you can lose some female parts." she slowly began tugging out the length of organ, hearing the shreks of pain as she did so.

She had already cut away both of Heather's hand, her right arm to the elbow, her left leg to the hip, her right foot, her chest was laid open and removed her rib cage, with minimal blood spilled. She grinned down at the Dark Angelic and breathed on her face ad open throat, the heat almsot at levels to set them ablaze. "We still have a good long time. You should make yourself comfortable." she insisted in a calm voice and began to remove the large intestines as well.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 am
User Image
Heather Johansen

Heather closed her eyes and attempted to send her mind elsewhere, knowing that she wasn't going to be saved this time. But the pain proved too much as an inhuman screech ripped from her throat and her eyes flew open again.

The next hours all became a blur for Heather. She screamed until her voice gave out, and then her face was simply frozen in terror, staring blindly up at Harmony as her body was slowly ravaged. Her heart, somehow, continued to beat, forcing the agony to continue for hours and hours and hours... One long, endless haze of pain.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony tilted her head at the girl, it was almost twenty two hours after she had begun and she was a bit hungry. She lifted the torso and head that was all that remained of the Dark Angelic and said, "Well, I think it's time for me to finish this. I hope you do realize that I am very displeased with you for attemping to harm Elizabeth. However, I am kind enough not to leave you to die. Good-bye Heather. I hope you enjoyed this because Hell is going to be the exact same thing." She told her and shoved the body into her mouth, chewing and crunching what few bones where left undestroyed and swallowed.

She turned and burned that other remains to ashes and walked out the door and into the halls. As she kept walking, her bpdy shrank and her steps more staggered, the scales giving way to flesh, and long wavy brown hair. Harmony panted as she stumbled and was human ince more, the trail of her own blood behind her from when she had started to change back. Finally she collapsed on the stone floor, coughing weakly, and naked as she bleed from the wounds recieved hours before.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:51 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy wasn't sure how much time had passed when she finally dared to lower her hands from her ears and open her eyes, but it was enough that she felt stiff and tired. She turned slowly and gasped when she saw the bedchamber was empty except for a few piles of ashes. Lizzy hurriedly got to her feet and picked up her ring from where it lay on the floor, then ran into the halls to look for her fiance, her wings still covering her otherwise unclothed body.

"Harmony? Harmony!" she gasped when she finally came across her lover, lying on the ground bleeding. Struggling to remember how Oscuro used his power, Lizzy ran her hands gently over Harmony's wounds, a soft blue light glowing around each injury before it vanished. It took her nearly another hour for her to completely heal Harmony, and she was panting with exertion when she was finished. "Are... you okay, love?" she asked quietly, drawing the dazed-looking girl into her arms.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony groaned and sliowly opened her eyes to see Lizzy's face. "Lizzy..?" She whispered and then she remembered and began to cry. "I'm sorry.... I'm sorry... I just.. I lost it... I'm sorry..." She whispered over and over again, her stomach churning as it proccessed the latest item that she had eaten.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:59 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy shook her head and smiled, running her fingers gently through Harmony's hair and kissing her forehead softly. "It's okay... Shh... Don't cry... It's over now, and you're okay, that's what matters, so don't worry about it anymore," she whispered in Harmony's ear as she held her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony held Lizzy begore she felt something in her teeth and used her fingers to pull out a small piece of olive green cloth, a small piece of Heather's shirt. "Eeewww.... What the hell was I thinking? That can't be healthy..." She said softly to no one and kissed Lizzy's shoulder softly. She belched and her face screwed up a bit. "Now that's just nasty... I can taste her... Eeeewww............. Mouth wash... Ugh.."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games