Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:29 pm
((Possibly, unless anyone else has something to add. Also, I noticed Aya posted something stating that she has mid-terms so won't be on much for the next week or so.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:31 pm
((Aww~ Ok... D:

So... is Damien going to talk to Jian?))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

"Alright then" Fanny said, climbing up the ladder. That would be a good move as well as she gestured the rebels to hide better with just her eyes. "Just as beautiful as ever" She muttered, looking at the fireflies that were scattered all around. "You two can come up now" She pointed her flashlight down so they could easily find their steps.

Monica nodded, not speaking a word to Damien. Actually, the secret police were already cleaning up, having done everything needed in Monica's absence but she didn't feel like having to say so to Damien. She took her bag from the chair and got up to leave. "See you later, chief general" She said, referring to the seven o'clock "date" they had planned.

((OOC: Yes, I have midterms. No, I'm not supposed to be here. Yes, I'm on either way. No, I'm not staying for long ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:35 pm
Vincent and Valkyrie looked at each other, then at the light. "Should we run?" Valkyrie asked her brother in a whisper.
"No. Not until we see something for sure. Let me go." Vincent whispered.
"No. Let me. I egged her on. It's not far, so if something does happen, you can catch me like a princess." Valkyrie whispered back.
"True... be careful sister." Vincent muttered to her. "I don't think I could live if we were forced apart."
"I agree. I'll be careful." She replied, and began climbing up the stairs. She popped her head out and looked up, seeing all the fireflies, but she didn't dare get out. She looked over towards Fanny, who was still shining the light down. "You know, if it's just fireflies, I know a better place." Valkyrie smirked. "It's like something out of a fairy tale, with a water fountain and a willow tree. Want to see it?"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:50 pm

"Hm? Where could that be? Is it far?" Fanny asked, blinking her eyes and said, "Well, actually, what I wanted to show you was over there in the clearing. That's where the most fireflies gather. Not to mention the previous war's abandoned war machines" She smiled, hoping it would get their attention.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm
((Good luck Aya! I salute thee! ... wait, are you still in high school?))

"Good day Miss Ravenstone." Jian told her as she left. He then turned back to Damien when suddenly, his cell phone started going off. "Hello?" He asked, answering it. Suddenly his eyes widened. "A perfect match already? What's the name? ... Iris?! Ok, organize a crew and... what? What do you mean? If she's de- ... I see. Send me a family history and continue your search. Ok... ok... bye." He said, hanging up the phone. "Well..." Jian muttered, turning back to Damien. "We have a perfect match. Unfortunately the suspect, a woman with the exact same features named Iris, has been confirmed dead for over 10 years. Still, it appears that she has quite a few relatives alive that are very close matches with questionable backgrounds. Iris is the same name Shadow used in the bar when we first met, so there might be some connection. Still, there are over 350 possible matches so far, and that number is bound to keep growing."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 pm
"We've already seen the old models. They're crap. Anyway, you know that park north of the school and behind the main military hq? There's a mansion back there made for the Absolute Leader and his family. They've got a lake back there, and all the fireflies dance over it like faeries. Let's go back to the car and go there instead." Valkyrie smiled. Of course, she was lying. There was a closed off wooded area where the Absolute Leader was rumored to live, but it was only a trap to capture assassins who were after his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:01 am

Fanny tilted her head, remembering the details of the maps Zil had her study repeatedly. "I think you're lying" Fanny said, as a rebel stealthily grabbed Valkyrie from behind.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 am
Valkyrie screamed and began to struggle, seeing more rebels come out of hiding. She bit the rebels hand, slipping through his grasp and falling back down the hole. "Vincent!!" She yelled as she fell, but Vincent had his hands open to save her. He braced himself and nearly fell over at his sisters weight. He quickly set her down and the two bolted back towards the escape. They were slow for kids their age, but they still had a lead on the rebels. They scrambled up the exit, where two more rebels were waiting to cut them off, but Valkyrie happened to spot an open window behind them. As learned by routine, Valkyrie got on and jumped off Vincent's shoulders to the window seal, and pried the door open more. Vincent grabbed onto her leg and climbed up, both barely weaseling their way into the room before the rebels could grab them. "Bar the doors." Vincent said. "I'll find the phone." Vincent said as Valkyrie bolted to the front door to make sure it was locked, and then to the back. Vincent found a phone upstairs and dialed an emergency number.

((I'll let you have the twins in the minute. I just want to set up a scary scene.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 am
((Um. I'm confused. Where are the twins? They came from the forgotten guerilla underground passage. How could there be doors and windows? ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 am
((They left the way they came in and then went into the building.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:54 am
((Ahhh... Bakery, I suppose?))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm
"Of course. Shadow isn't the type of person to use an alias that can be tracked easily. She's not stupid and she knows I'm not stupid either. Keep running the search though. We've got something. We may have to dig a little deeper. If there are any members with really questionable backgrounds, have them brought in for questioning" Damien ordered. "However, we have other matters to deal with such as the riot" he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 pm
"That's true." Jian replied. "Measures have already been put in place to calm the riots, but we have yet to catch the perpetrator. What do you need me to do?" He asked, almost like an obedient knight to his king more then a friend.

((I'll post with the twins in a minute))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:45 pm
"I think you should make a public announcement. I've already made a bunch of announcements today. The Diethelmian people need to see a different face. Plus in this condition I wouldn't trust going out to the podium. I think it should be broadcast from the main office. I'll order in the usual camera crew and have an announcement made that the Chief General will me making an emergency statement regarding the riots and the measures that will be taken. After all, as Chief General you are the official head of the military. I'm the official head of government. I trust you can make your own speech or should I write one out for you?" Damien asked Jian. He was glad to have such a good trusted friend as him. Someone he could rely on in situations like this.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games