Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 pm
"It has control of my powers, Adrian." She hissed, glaring as his arm suddenly raised. She was controlling his shadow, and some how through it, was controlling him. "I can make you do whatever I want." Amaya said before she let go. She never used that ability, though she knew she could. It didn't seem fair in battle to.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:06 pm
"So? Doesn't answer my question." Adrian pointed out calmly, ignoring her control of his arm. If he could make a person explode from the inside out from the sheer force of his or her blood trying to escape, he was fairly certain he could control a person's body, though he had yet to try it myself. "It's like a cliche 'take over the world' villain. So congrats, Mr. Villain, you've just taken over the world. Now what? Figure out the why and you can usually find an alternative."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:09 pm
"And you just treat this like it's nothing. I murdered my parents!" Amaya screamed, shadows breaking a few of the lights, sparks flying down. She stood there for a moment before heading for the door. "I want to be alone." She muttered, slamming the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:17 pm
"Amaya...." Couple for barely a day and they were already having a fight it seemed. "You think you're a demon, but that won't change these feelings..." Adrian sang quietly to himself before sighing as he headed back to his room. He really needed to find something to do to lighten her mood, if that was even possible at this point.

((My tuition dollars at work, ladies and gentlemen: ******** studying for finals, I'd rather come up with semi-poorly written songs for my slightly angsty monster boy. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 pm
((Lol. Well I'm not being blamed for you failing because you didn't study! XP))

Amaya was home in time to make breakfast for Calista the next morning, and she acted as though everything was fine, she even played dolls with Calista once breakfast was over, Calista giggling happily the entire time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:48 pm
((In my defense, the three finals I've had these past three days have not really required studying. :3 *innocent blinking of the eyes*))

Adrian groaned a bit as he woke up, his back stinging a little. As he sat up, he felt around the spots where his wings had once been and could feel two small bumps beneath his bandages, likely what stumps were left trying to heal up. "'Morning." he said with a yawn as he came out from his room, mildly surprised to see Amaya in such high spirits after last night.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:54 pm
((eh, I had that too.))

"Good Morning. I made waffles. They're in the kitchen if you're hungry." Amaya laughed, trying to pry Calista off her. "How's your back feeling?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:57 pm
"Well, I'm starting to get the look of back tumors, but that's probably just the stumps trying to heal." Adrian said turning for a moment to show her the small mounds beneath his bandages while he headed into the kitchen for waffles.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:04 pm
"Sexy. Should I start calling you Igor?" She asked. She turned on a movie for Calista, having gotten tired of playing with the little girl at her pace. Once Calista was seated in front of the movie, Amaya took a seat on the couch to watch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:07 pm
"Hardy har har. I have back cancer, not a hunchback. There's a difference." Adrian joked as he brought his breakfast out, setting a glass of juice on the coffee table to eat while watching the movie with them.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm
"Want me to cut off the rest?" She offered, stealing a quick piece of his waffle. "I'm really good at cutting off appendages." She said, drumming the fingers of her right hand on the arm of the couch nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 pm
"No, no. That's quite alright. We've lost enough body parts in the ring, I don't think we need help losing any more." Adrian said moving his plate out of her reach now before she stole anymore of his breakfast.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:44 pm
"Alright cool. That's cool." Amaya said as she suddenly stood up, pacing the room quickly. "Mmmm.....no. ******** it. I'll be back later tonight. Maybe." She told him quickly before she walked out of the front door.

Calista turned around at her mother's sudden disappearance, looking to Adrian with confusion. "Mommy said a bad word." She finally said, still looking at Adrian.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 pm
"Yeah she did." Adrian said with surprised eyes as he looked at the door Amaya just walked out of. "I...have no idea what's on her mind right now, so no, I have no idea where she's going." he told Calista, having a hunch she'd ask. It probably had something to do with last night, be he didn't have the slightest clue as to what.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm
"Mommy was all twitchy. Kinda like a squirrel." Calista observed, climbing up on the couch next to Adrian as a squirrel appeared and started looking about nervously.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games