Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos lay on the ground, slightly dazed from all the acrobatics. Drawing Death would have been easier. Jenos thought dizzily.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 pm
Cryogon was still empowered by his Hell's 9th Circle ability, which amplified his already tremendous strength. His crystalline armor was also severely hardened, and he could use as much magic as he needed for a short time. Afterward, though, he would be exhausted, and only his natural crystal armor would be able to protect him. He landed in front of the downed Jabberwocky and Brink, his presence imposing. "Mind if I finish this one off? I appreciate the help, but the killin' blow is mine." The ice over his fists actually took the form of giant spiked gauntlets, their purpose definitely obvious.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:29 pm
Looking at cryogon brink simply shrugged a bit. "I am just protecting the food joints and date spots" he said with a laugh jumping off the creatures neck and hopping back as the other barreled towards him. "Here kitty kitty" Brink taunted waving towards the creature as it barreled at him. He simply waited for the creature to get close before planning to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 pm
Cryogon's muzzle took on the appearance of a twisted smirk as he pulled his right fist back and started to pummel at the helpless machine. One of the unfortunate side effects of Hell's 9th Circle caused him to focus on one primary target, and he didn't usually let up until it was destroyed, or until the effect wore off, whichever came first. He let the spiked gauntlets do their work as he continued to strike, his face showing a sort of twisted joy at destroying the Jabberwocky. He was aware of that side effect, but he wasn't thinking about it when he used the attack initially. It was as though he had a split personality.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena dodged the spikes by rising quickly about twenty feet into the air, but they followed her, not losing any speed. She gritted her teeth, muttering, "I really hoped I wouldn't have to do this." Her eyes began to glow red as she quickly spread her arms, pushing her cloak back from her shoulders. "Azarath." Her right hand started glowing with black light. "Metrion." Then her left hand. "Zinthos!" She brought her hands together in front of her and fired a dark energy blast at the spikes, shattering them.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:40 pm
(Brick and Star almost reminds me of Jinx and Speedy lol)

(What does Hell's 9th Circle refer to?? Me curious now..)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:19 pm
((The 9th Circle of Hell is supposed to be frozen, if you're familiar with Dante's Inferno. And I don't mean the game.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:03 pm
((Ah, that's what I thought you were referring to. The Divine Comedy.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:08 pm
((Classic literature ftw?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:38 pm
((fo sho))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 pm
((And it was that classic lit, that gave us Devil May Cry. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:32 am
(I think this RP needs it's own OOC section. There's quite a lot of it. I bet if you deleted all of it, a good chunk of pages would go missing. No offense. Let's get back to the plot shall we?)

The moon shined through the clouds of night and into Salvador's loft. The dim cast strange shadows all across his living room. The once gun-for-hire-now-turned-bodyguard woke up from his sleep covered in sweat. His breathing was normal, so his chances of having a nightmare were null. No, Salvador woke up sweaty because of the heat. He had forgotten that he left the heater on. "Magnifico.." Said the Hispanic bodyguard, annoyed sarcasm ringing in his voice. Salvador got up and went to search the wall for the small knob that controlled the heater. Thanks to Shadow turning his apartment into a shadowy inside-out funhouse, Sal's search for the knob took longer than it should have. He eventually found the knob and cranked the heat down.

The hired muscle then went back to sleep on the couch after he cleared off the sweat and adjusted his boxers. "How am I going to fix this?" He said before falling back to sleep.

(I needed some filler.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:05 am
((I personally don't have much of a problem with the ooc being in here since I find it amusing most of the time, but if anyone else wants one, I don't mind making an ooc thread))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice blinks in surprise as she watches Rowena destroy the spikes. She hesitates before she starts to slowly back up uncertainly. "Why wont you just die..?"

Jabberwocky1 snarls at Brink, tail lashing much like a cats, but it had stopped its lumbering charge and was now watching him warily. It may be a giant metal monster, but that didn't mean it was stupid enough to not notice what had happened to its twin.

Jabberwocky2 roars as it begins to be pummeled by Croyogon, lashing its tail at him to try and knock him off.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Is it good or bad that Alice is forcing Snow to use more of her powers? Cause I think it might be bad for Alice))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 am
"I guess your smarter then you look" Brink said as he started to walk towards Jabber1. He wasn't satisfied enough with the fight with star. His blood felt like it was boiling long since it had done this. It had been a long time since he was enjoying a fight or the prospects of one. Starting to laugh as he stood there brink shook his head. "You can't keep away forever" he called rushing towards the creature at full speed the gravity around him maximizing to it's full ten times normal raising the weight of anything except him that came within the circle his powers controlled over which in a few moments would be the jabbers head.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 am
Cryogon saw the tail slap coming, the giant ice gauntlets opening as easily as his own hands. He grabbed hold of the tail, then began swinging the Jabberwocky around by it. After spinning 7 times, he released the creature, sending it careening towards the other one. At that very moment, though, Hell's 9th Circle wore off, bringing Cryogon to his knees. "Damn... I need to find a way to control that better. It'd be better if it lasted longer, too..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games