Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 pm
((I'll join you three, but since I'm walking you're going to have to find another Horseman (or woman) ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:22 am
(Ok, I'm Death and Minnta is War. We still need two other to be pestilence and famine.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 am
(Famine. It's fun to kill over a long period of time ^_^)
Shifting back to his normal form Gamer looked at the golem for a moment before his eyes started to scan the area. There was still the sub left to take care of. He had become an annoyance and in the boy's mind the destruction of his game console was as much his fault as it had been the golems. He was looking to decimate the man once he found him no longer intent on simply holding back as most of the other's were on the golem still. He had no need to hold back in case they would get hit in his attacks crossfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:47 pm
((Now we just need pestilence))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Seeing no one taking the chance to attack the golem while it's down, Arielle flies back towards it. Once she was close enough to the ground, she shifts back into human form and tries to get close to the golem's kicking leg.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:11 am
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana zipped over to Arielle and grabbed her wrist. "I'm going to transfer some of my speed to you so you can get the talisman," she said. A spark similar to her bad luck bolts flew from her hand to Arielle's. "Go!"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 am

Muttering a quick thanks, Arielle dashes forward and manages to avoid the flailing leg. She somehow manages to lift the golem up enough to rip off the talisman keeping its last leg in place.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 pm
Kuzan dropped down out of no where and helped Arielle lift the golem. "Grab the thing!" He grunted as he lifted it up more for the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Taking advantage of Kuzan's help, Arielle moves up to the head and rips that one off as well. She then quickly retreats a bit further away since she wasn't sure what would happen to the golem now that all the talismans had been removed.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:34 pm
With the talisman ripped from its leg, the golem lost yet another limb, and finally the parchment on its head had been ripped off. The metal giant ceased to move and stopped its noisy roaring. The parchments that had been scattered through the gym began to transform into their lowest forms. The white parchment turned into a rusty, corroded, sheet of metal; the red parchment turned to white, powdery ash; the black parchment became a puddle of water that shriveled up and evaporated into the air; the yellow parchment became a small mound of dry, infertile dirt; and finally, the green parchment turned into a moldy, rotten piece of wood.

Suddenly, the golem's limbs and body began swell with a blinding light. Then, each metal piece cracked, and burst forth into thousands of sharp metal chunks that flew across the gym.

(And the golem explodes!
Edit: Thank you Minnta for reminding me. I was in a hurry so my GAS factor was low.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 pm
((I thought the water talisman was black?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:23 pm
Kuzan panted and fell down, sitting on the ground he huffed. "Machines suck..." He said rubbing his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Katriana plopped down on one of the few undestroyed patches of floor left in the gym. "I hate to say it, but I agree with you there, ice boy," she said, grimacing.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Arielle goes and stands by Katriana, glancing around at all the destruction. "How mad do you think the Headmistress is going to be about the gym?"

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Katriana shrugged. "Hey, most of the damage was that damn golem's fault. I'd say she'll be more pissed at the idiot sub," she said. "Plus, it's not our fault the gym hadn't been fixed from yesterday."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:17 pm

"Probably didn't have time to fix it or something." Arielle looks around again, "Where is the sub, anyway?"

-Winston Churchill

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games