Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:31 pm
Kuzan nodded. "Hope you're right!" He said puling his spear back he spun it and it turned into a giant ice hammer. He swung it at the cube holding the mad doctor with all of his might. "Kid hold him in there! it's going to be a big shock!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 pm
"You got it!" Lewis called over to Kuzan, smoothing out the cube of psychic energy into a sphere to make it more aerodynamic as it sailed towards Snow. "Incoming!" Lewis called over to her as he focused everything he had on maintaining the barrier.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:12 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven rose into the air and spread her cape wide. Where her body would be normally was nothing but black. A void into which the energy container holding Creed flew and was swallowed up.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:48 pm
Once the ball of power Lewis made disappeared, his mind was able to relax. "I am going to need a shitton of aspirin for this one." He mumbled as he touched down on the ground, holding his head due to the massive headache that came crashing down on him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:41 pm
Kuzan sighed as he landed on the ground. "kids today are strong..." He said simply as he crossed his arms before walking to Snow. "Let me see the wound." He said plainly. "Ice can heal ice especially tainted ice."

Feng watched his cousin and stood up and hugged Kaya. "Are you alright?"

"Yes father...you're embarrassing me." Kaya said before looking towards Lewis. "Where did he come from?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven landed and held aside the edge of her cloak to show that, where the spear had gone through her, there was nothing left but a small ring of ice around an already-yellowing bruise. "Dreamer already healed the worst of it."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer slung her bow across her back and crossed to where Lewis stood. With an open hand, she gave him a solid smack across the back of his head, then she reached into a compartment of the belt across her hips and held out two small white pills. "Here. Took you long enough to get here," she said.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:59 pm
"Sorry, I got held up for a while." Lewis said sheepishly as he popped both pills and swallowed, knowing full well it would take a little while for the pills to take effect. "So how'd I do?" He asked and plopped down on the ground to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 pm
(Seems like a good time to enter. I don't think we discussed what happened to the diamond though...)

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

And just like that, the battle was over. Creed had been captured and diamond was safe. Relatively anyway. There wasn't much left for Clyde to do. He got up and brushed himself off. A few feet away sat the gleaming jewel of power. Clyde sheathed his sword and walked over to grasp the clear shining stone. Hard to imagine that stone like it could cause much trouble. This bit of information didn't seem to surprise Clyde too much though. Diamonds are a cursed stone. Notorious in Africa for being sold illegally. A stone like this seemed no different. Clyde still wanted to crush to the diamond, or slice it into tiny pieces, but refrained. he instead walked to Feng where he handed it off to him. Clyde said nothing and made eye contact with Feng, Kuzan, or anyone for that matter. He simply walked off. The Leaguer was off to go retrieve the ship that he flew Dreamer and others. All the while, the swordsman was wrestling for control of his emotions. Clyde was suppressing all kinds of feelings;Anger, contempt, longing, feelings that been submerged for so long and never properly dealt with.

After some time, Clyde found the ship parked just outside a local police station. A group of local police officers surrounded the Leaguer and began speaking in portuguese. Clyde held up his hands and spoke to the men. "I'm with the Justice League. I'm here for my ship." Blink said in passing portuguese. The police hesitantly stepped away, letting the swordsman pass by and enter the speedy aircraft. Blink got in and began to pilot the flying machine back to his teammates.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:25 pm
Kuzan put a hand on the wound. "There are internal effects. Your damaged flesh would begin to decay in a few hours." He said as his hand glowed blue as the ice melted and a cooling sensation filled the wound healing it completely. He moved his hand and turned and looked at the mercs. "He snapped his fingers as their legs suddenly froze as well as their hands.

Feng looked at the diamond. "Kuzan...let's drain this and get rid of it." He said to the ice man as he approached him.

Kuzan sighed as him and feng put their hands on the rock as the blue and red color from it drained away. "We need the other two...." He said simply looking at his cousin.

Feng nodded. "I know." he looked to lewis. "You did good kid."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 pm
Suddenly the ice around the Merc's legs disappeared as Shane stepped up, angrily smoking his last cigarette. "What the bloody hell Kuzan?! You think you can just double-cross me like this?!" The man yelled angrily as his men all grabbed their weapons and prepared for another fight. He knew it was a tactical disadvantage, but he only wanted Kuzan's head, after that, he'd drop the mercs and make his escape.

Jenos had been about to respond when Mirror showed up. "Who's he?" he whispered to Feng.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:01 pm
Kuzan looked to the merc. "...who are you?" he said coldly. "The kuzan you knew was possessed by a mad doctor...you are looking at the original." He said as he pulled his spear back as it glowed blue. "I'm sorry but your employer is captured..." he said as he stepped forward and began to skater towards the mercs. "This will be over quick..."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:22 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:10 pm
(When some get back to the league Brink will be waiting lol.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:40 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Hovering some ways up in the air, Clyde circled around his fellow leaguers and everyone else. It appeared that a new face was making a scene. Or was the face actually new? Clyde got a look at the character and inputed him into the ships computer to process him through the League's database. A few seconds later, the results came. "Allen McShane. Otherwise known as Mirror. " Clyde chuckled as the old memories came back. "Now I remember. Shane was the guy who could reflect attacks, but not too many. May as well hit him with a few stunner." Clyde then checked the ships arsenal, but found that the ship wasn't equipped with weapons. "Oh that is just perfect. This ship can fly at mach speeds, carry a platoon, but it doesn't even have phasers." Clyde then looked a bit closer and found that the ship was equipped with missiles, but this was useless since his teammates were still down there. Clyde began to think of what do other than hover in the air and watch. None of the surrounding buildings were large enough to land on. "Well this sure is a pickle....unless..." Clyde picked up the ship's microphone and blasted a message to his teammates below, or in this case, a snide hint that came at Shane's expense. "Hey Mirror, are you still unable to take four projectiles to the face?" Hoping his friends were smart enough to take the hint, Clyde then flew find somewhere much more close by to park the ship.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out