Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:47 pm
'You do realize you'd have to wear the proper, formal attire, correct?'

'Oh shut up.' "Besides," Balthazar began with a smirk. "every king needs a queen, even ones that share the throne."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:59 pm
"You know, I think you're right." Those words were followed by yet another kiss. "Be careful how much you say that to me, though. You know how I get when you say such sweet things to me~"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm
"I know, and I feel like such a sap for saying it. He must be rubbing off on me." Balthazar said sticking his tongue out slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm
Ophelia couldn't help but chuckle at Balthazar's response. Once they arrived she held the door open for him, grinning from ear to ear all the while.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:25 pm
((I'm sure if Kaistern weren't so classy they'd be sharing a mental bro fist right now. XD ))

'You're just counting down the days until you have a body of your own now, aren't you?'

'Pretty much.' Balthazar sent a mental reply with a blissful smile as he plopped down on the bed. It was times like these that made him realize how little there was to do around here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 pm
{lmao XD}

Ophelia offered Balthazar a small kiss before going on to get herself a book to read. Well, that one she'd been reading for awhile. The cover looked like a book on etiquette, but in actuality, it was a book on gunsmanship and tips for how to best eliminate one's target with each individual kind. Yes, Ophelia was always a bit of a nerd, why do you ask?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:43 pm
((So Ophelia was one of those kids in school that put a fake text book cover her comic book, or propped up her text book on her desk to cover her screwing around instead? XD And I'm having block again... ;~; Skip to...something?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:46 pm
{Oh, most certainly. XD

Sure, let's timeskip. You wanna just skip ahead and wing it or go on to another story-arc?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 pm
((To the winging! We can do either something with the plot at hand, or the Balthastern split.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:57 pm
{Okai. :3}

As per usual Ophelia started her morning with ruffled hair and a skimpy nighty, hunched over in her comfy office chair as she quietly finished her breakfast before getting to the paperwork. She still looked a little groggy, but alas, she could not afford to keep sleeping late or else profits and guild spending would suffer.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:11 pm
"You act like an extra hour of sleep is gonna throw the whole place into bankruptcy." Balthazar yawned as he walked over to her desk. It had been his turn to sleep next to Ophelia, and all he had to show for sleepwear was a pair of boxers and a slightly more unkempt mane than usual. "Come on, you can come back to bed for a little longer. More sleep will help your think pan a little more anyway." he said groggily wrapping his arms around her as he looked down at the paperwork she was doing.

((Random Homestuck reference? Or Balthazar just being quirky? YOU DECIDE!))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:21 pm
{I decide to think it's both. XD}

"Just let me finish this bit first, since I need it done before noon." Ophelia mumbled, finishing up several pages before giving up and letting Balthazar drag her back to bed. Even though Balthazar was most likely right, she still worried at times. Being as paranoid as she was, though, this was no surprise to anyone.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 pm
((You decided correctly. XD ))

"Sleeeeep..." Balthazar groaned as he cuddled up beside her and could tell she was still worrying. After another hour or two of sleep, he did let them both get up and go about their day. While Ophelia did her paperwork and plotting, he swapped with Kaistern to do more research, which they felt they were close to a breakthrough with. Needless to say, Balthazar had been in pretty high spirits lately because of it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:37 pm
{lol}

Ophelia was able to finish surprisingly quickly after her forced nap, if only due to how similar most of the mandatory paperwork was to one another. With it all finished, though, she quickly grew bored as she had nothing else to do. What a pity.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:52 pm
"Ophelia! Is there anywhere in the guild where one could cast a rather large spell? Enough room for a decent sized magic circle to be drawn?" Kaistern demanded suddenly as he hurried up to her desk with a book tucked under one arm.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games