Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:05 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxPitch - Gryffindor v Slytherin
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGryff and Slyth Teams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lετ'ṡ ģø - ḋøṉ'τ ώαïτ - τhïṡ ṉïģhτ'ṡ αlṃøṡτ øṿεɾxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          høṉεṡτ, lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ ṉïģhτ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾεṿεɾ αṉḋ εṿεɾ lετ'ṡ ṃαќε τhïṡ lαṡτ ƒøɾεṿεɾxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceBas cursed under his breath. He'd been close, dammit! But, nothing he could do about it now, except try to steal the ball back. He went after Flick, forcing himself to ignore the fact that it looked as though Eve might be out of the game. He had to focus on what he was doing, not what was going on with the other players, aside from the chasers, of course.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxώhεṉ ÿøυ ṡṃïlε, ï ṃεlτ ïṉṡïḋε
                                                          xxxxxxï'ṃ ṉøτ ώøɾτhÿ ƒøɾ α ṃïṉυτε øƒ ÿøυɾ τïṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxxï ɾεαllÿ ώïṡh ïτ ώαṡ øṉlÿ ṃε αṉḋ ÿøυ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxï'ṃ јεαløυṡ øƒ εṿεɾÿвøḋÿ ïṉ τhε ɾøøṃ

Position: Chaser
                                                          AC: 18
                                                          Modifiers: (+8 to Stealing and Scoring)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Lives:

Currently
                                                          Stealing from Flick
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 10
                                                          Slytherin

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 am
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna chased after Flick and reached out for the quaffle to try and steal.

Armour Class: 13
                                              Modifiers: (stealing +3) (scoring +3)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Total Roll: 23 (stolen)
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                              Score: > opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am
User Image

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna turned away with the quaffle and headed down the pitch.

Total Roll:

((OOC: This time I won't pass while I spam. Sorry about all of the confusion last time!))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 am
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver was surprised when Brianna stole the quaffle without passing it, but maybe she had a good idea. Regardless, he chased after her to try and steal it back for his team.

Armour Class: 17
                                                Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +7) (shooting quaffle +7)
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
                                                Score: > than keeper
                                                Steal: > than AC

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:30 am
User Image

Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood

Oliver managed to steal the quaffle fairly easily. With it tucked under his armpit, he headed down the pitch.

Total Roll:

((OOC: Ignore the roll))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:31 am
User Image

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Just as quickly as she got a hold of the quaffle, it was gone again. Brianna chased after Oliver, determined to steal it back. That Slytherin boy was really getting on her nerves.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:32 am
User Image

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna spun back around, heading down the pitch. She needed to keep her distance from Oliver to stop him from stealing.

Total Roll:

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:33 am
User Image

Oliver Davis

Brianna flew quickly, but Oliver tried to fly even quicker. When he felt close enough, he reached out to steal.

Total Roll: 14 (stolen)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:35 am
User Image

Oliver Davis

Oliver was just barely able to steal from her, but he did it and turned right back around.

Total Roll:

((OOC: ignore this roll too))

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 am
User Image

Brianna Kaylie Overton

Brianna was going to rip his head off. Chasing after Oliver, she reached out to steal the quaffle back.

Total Roll: 7 (missed)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:37 am
User Image

Oliver Davis

Oliver passed to Raymond. Hopefully, he'd be able to score.

Total Roll:

((OOC: ignore this roll too))

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:55 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

Raymond went to intercept it just as Oliver had. Luckily Oliver caught it and they were back. However if it wasn't them trying to intercept passes it was Brianna and Bas attempting to steal the ball before he could catch Oliver's pass. It was getting frustrating to say the least. Luckily they were finally able to get down the field when Oliver passed the ball off to him. This time around Raymond caught the ball before anyone else could get to it. Once in range he gave the ball a good toss. Hopefully he could get it passed Lucy again.

With: Gryffindor & Slytherin members

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 3/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 14
                                              Modifiers: +8 Shooting, +8 AC, +8 Stealing
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                              00 - 10

oyehh

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee was almost there. She grinned. She was going to catch it. She knew it.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      10-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Sixth Year Sixteen Years OldSingleSeeker

Lions v. Snakes Match

When the Bludger slammed into her left leg, Fianna could feel the bone shatter under the impact of the iron cannonball, and it was all she could do not lose her perch atop her broomstick. As active as the Beaters, it was only a matter of time before one of them managed to get a hit on her. Worse, Aimee had gotten ahead of her, so she'd likely get a shot at the Snitch before her. Fianna had a sinking feeling she knew how things were about to play out, but she was determined to give herself a chance...

OOC:
Modifiers: +8 to Spot and catch the Snitch (-1 DRM due to injuries)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
Lives: [ ] [ ] [X]
Action: Pursuing for the Snitch (3/3) (3.50 pm)
Effect Value: 26
Results: Spotted!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee reached her hand out for the snitch. She was hoping she could end the game right here and now.

Position: Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +8 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      10-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games