Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:05 pm
Lewis chuckled at Blink's thought, he couldn't help that it had been way out there. "Aw yeah, me first this time!" Lewis said cheerily and floated up to Clyde and touched down, excited to be going up against the Cyborg Ninja.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 pm
"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Blink eyed to esper type meta. He then gave a bow and readied himself. "For now, we'll be testing your hand-to-hand combat abilities. No powers, understood?" Blink said looking at the boy. "Are you ready, PsychoStick?" The Leaguer asked, ready for any oncoming attack.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Lewis repeated the bow and settled into a fighting stance. "Totally, quick question though, full force or are we pulling our punches in favor of victory through technique?" Lewis asked, having taken Martial Arts classes when he was younger, this was mostly because he had observed how his dad and mom fought, with his mom relying on her mental abilities and his dad having to use his fists when the card weren't in his favor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:15 pm

Blink smiled underneath his mask. He was glad to see that PsychoStick had some experience. "This will be a no holds bar sparring match. Do what you must to gain the advantage." Blink answered in his grim raspy tone. He seemed to be taking on the persona of an assassin. Wouldn't be too surprising. Blink been training for years to perfect his martial arts prowess until they on par with big name fighters in the world."Remember, this is a test to see where your skills rank at. Now with that said and done, you may begin." Blink said, not changing his stance. He wanted Lewis to make the first move, then the show would really start.

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm
Frost smiled as the cloud in his hands drifted away and floated around Snow. "No...I know. You broke my ice...or cracked it enough for the fire to breathe. How difficult was that?" He asked looking at her. "there are things in the world even the great Snow raven can't understand. Tell me...do you understand me? Let's find out." He said as he made a ice ball in his hands and threw it into the large cloud. the sun hit the ball and soon the sparkles turned into large flashes of light The cloud soon began to descend down on Snow rapidly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:57 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven teleported away without saying a word in response. She reappeared a couple yards away, behind Frost, and sent an energy bolt at him. Since it was energy, and not matter like that ice ball had been, he shouldn't be able to bat it away with his tail.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:10 pm
"If you insist." Lewis teased and stepped forward with a simple jab, knowing full well Blink was likely to either grab his arm and throw him around, or simply swat it aside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Blink saw the simple punch coming at him at him in slow motion. It was just so pathetically simple. Blink raised his hand to catch the jab in the palm of his hand, but then then feinted and pirouetted around Lewis. He thought it would better to watch what the young meta was capable of before even thinking of countering in some fashion. "Be sure to turn your fist when punching." Blink commented, noting the lack of twist in Lewis' strike..

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 pm
"My bad, used to telekinetic enhances." Lewis said sheepishly. Blink was now behind him and Lewis whirled, swinging his fist, and twisting it, forward with the momentum while simultaneously shooting his foot out to jab at the Leaguer's legs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:46 pm

Two attacks. This time Lewis attacked with two simultaneous strikes. Blink calculated the maneuver. He went with the momentum of Lewis' punch and somersaulted with the swing, letting the punch pass by and avoiding the kick. Maybe I should be doing this without suit's help's. Standing next to the meta, Blink touched the red eye in the center of his mask, showing his face. "Ok, now let's try that again." Blink said

- Unknown

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:14 pm
"You got it." Lewis responded and attacked again, jumping to try and kick Blink in the face, another attack he figured would get dodged, but that was fine with Lewis, he always liked to surprise people when they figured he wasn't good at fighting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:48 pm
Kry

Kry had finally made it back to the city and stretched as he saw a couple crowds of people looking at store TVs watching the news from earlier that showed what they caught on tape of the even and those from the actual amusement park showing part of the fight too. A picture of Kry was put up next to what information they had on him and any information anyone had on him was to be given to the authorities. Kry nodded in agreement to the news and started to walk up further on the sidewalk. People that caught sight of the man in ruffed up clothing started to post what they were seeing and news spread quick to the police and news. "Freeze!" was heard from a few places as police started to block off the area for Kry to escape and they started to evacuate civilians nearby. "...Can't I just get a new pair of cloths?" Kry says with a smile as he raises his hands up in the air.

((Is this better?))  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:38 pm
((How the hell is that on the news? Dreamer purposely moved the fight to the outskirts of town so nobody would be around to get hurt.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 pm
((She moved miles out of town so people wouldn't have gotten there so quickly. Hell, Frostclaw shouldn't have gotten there so quickly.))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven teleported away without saying a word in response. She reappeared a couple yards away, behind Frost, and sent an energy bolt at him. Since it was energy, and not matter like that ice ball had been, he shouldn't be able to bat it away with his tail.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Frost sniffed the air and smirked. "That won't work...." His tail vanished as he spun around. He opened his large dragon jaws as his fangs glowed blue and bit down on the bolt as it reached him. He was sent skidding back as his feet turned into giant dragon clawed feet. He dug them into the ground and soon stopped. He smirked as he held the bolt in his mouth. Blue flames engulfed the energy turning it blue. The energy turned into flames and he inhaled them swallowing them. He sighed as he looked at Snow. "Thanks for the energy...why do you think i came here for the cat? She reeked of magic. I eat the stuff, just like you adsorbing my attack..," He said as he breathed out a stream of smoke into the air. "It fuels my powers...helps me to learn more about what i can do!" He said as his feet reverted back and his tail appeared. "Come on...you should know better. I got through hothead's flames."

((there's a weakness hidden in here, just cleverly hidden))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games