Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 pm
Clasela
out of controll

Oh goodness! :O How did it go? My father-in-law has to have his back operated on soon.

Went pretty well. I'm all closed up and ready to heal, no dressing changes for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:32 pm
cat_ninja  

Elanau

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300

vampireluver123

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:36 pm
Clasela
vampireluver123

Same, I like to study the subject, I just hate editing things I don't enjoy reading.

That's a good point.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:37 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I can see myself doing it for almost anyone as long as it isn't someone I just completely hated from the bottom of my heart, and there's only one person who I dislike that much so I could easily sacrifice myself for anyone. The only reason why I wouldn't is because my boyfriend would just die without me, so I kinda have to be alive. xD
      I like what you've told me about your stories, so you never know. c: My boyfriend wants to become a writer too, but he's worried that he might not be able too. But I think he's being dumb, because he can still sell books like over the internet until he gets popular enough, it's just really complicated. xD
      >w< I try to be~ <33 emotion_hug

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:38 pm
Clasela
Ritsmi

You're forgiven~ <3

wahh ty. ;o;
to make the topic awkward, have you ever taken a dump at school? xDDD
(sadly i just did today.. T.T )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 pm
Clasela
that username

It's possible. I have a poor memory most of the time. >.<
        Why do you like potatos so much? I have to agree with you there.
        Well, since my day has just started, I am hoping to finish up an assignment that's due on the 21st. What about you?

Potatos are nutritious c; Don't everyone like potatos?

D: Atleast you got Assignments, I have to do my final exams ;n ;  

that username

Sparkly Fatcat

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:04 pm
Clasela
Hey sis!~ *curtsies* heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:11 pm
Velvela-Goddess

Hello little sis~ (Our guild has taken off! :D /sohappy) How's everything been? I seen that your thread in the LD has taken off as well. <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:13 pm
Ritsmi

Lololololololololololololol! Hm, I don't remember, most likely. But hey, you gotta go, you've gotta go, it cannot be helped.
        I know it was awkward at school when it was that time of the month because I had to sneak a pad into my pocket and quickly run down from the study to the toilets.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:18 pm
Belle Bonjour

Oh you~ I wouldn't say that unless you've read my story. I'm scared it lacks potential, though my writing buddy loves it. Thank you~ <3

Clasela
Crew

Shadowless Knight

Invisible Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 pm
Clasela
Shadowless Knight

Hello, It's nice to meet you~ I'm sorry you had such a hard time at the party. Make-up isn't for everyone and they shouldn't have judged you like that. I wash my face at the sink and in the shower. I have no idea what the difference is. /girlfail
        It sounds like you would be better off without that ex friend in the long run. <3
        And in response to your later post, you're not invisible, I tend to have a busy life and take forever to respond to everyone. 3nodding

Well you are right.... I did win a kokeshi doll sweatshirt from the gaianiverssary. I am visible on line. blaugh I really like your avatar. Have you ever watched the show "What would you do?" I watched this episode and it really makes you think what would do in a tough situation.
When life puts you in tough situations don't say "Why Me?" Say "Try ME!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 pm
Clasela
*squeals* emotion_kirakira Ahhhh emotion_bigheart I'm so happy!! I can't wait to meet everyone.

Velvela-Goddess

Beloved Werewolf

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:24 pm
that username

I do, especially baked potatoes. They are delicious. <3
        Oh noes! Poor you! I have exams in six weeks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:28 pm
out of controll

That's good to hear! Dressing changes are annoying. I had surgery on my toe years ago. Though I can imagine it would be worse on a back.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:34 pm
Velvela-Goddess

I know~ I'm so so so happy. It's nice and small and perfect. Just what we were aiming for.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games